Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌟OLYMPCOIN🌟 [OLYMP]🌟 X11🌟 POW/POS🌟 Medal winning contest🌟 - page 8. (Read 18837 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
registered today so hope to earn at least 10 sat on this
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Thank You USA for Your medals!!!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Olympic Day 15 awards sent out.
Next batch of rewards will  be sent out tomorrow after the final Olympic day.
To Paralympic games systems such as what will you use what is the same as the olympics this time?
Activity: 37
Olympic Day 15 awards sent out.
Next batch of rewards will  be sent out tomorrow after the final Olympic day.
PCC
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Any investment is to study
HI,Dev.
Signed up for the contest. Go USA  !!!
thanks. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
The Olympics are almost over. Will this coin stop being relevant when that happens
?
Of course not. As we said earlier we are going to release a betting website for the Paralympics, so you will be able to earn more OLYMP by betting on the Paralympic contests, also the free medal winning promotion will be live for Paralympics too. We are also planning to add some other sport games for betting once the Paralympics are over, so we can maintain an attention till the upcoming Winter Olympics.

For the Paralympic games it will be necessary to re-register?
I bet on Russia
Yes, for the Paralympics you will have to register on our website to earn in the free medal winning contest, however the rewards will be significantly lower, mai earning possibility for the Paralympics will be from betting, on our main OLYMP betting webiste.

Good news Thank you.
The Olympics are almost over. Will this coin stop being relevant when that happens
?
Of course not. As we said earlier we are going to release a betting website for the Paralympics, so you will be able to earn more OLYMP by betting on the Paralympic contests, also the free medal winning promotion will be live for Paralympics too. We are also planning to add some other sport games for betting once the Paralympics are over, so we can maintain an attention till the upcoming Winter Olympics.

I bet on Russia
Yes, for the Paralympics you will have to register on our website to earn in the free medal winning contest, however the rewards will be significantly lower, mai earning possibility for the Paralympics will be from betting, on our main OLYMP betting webiste.
Go, USA! The best team in Olympic games.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
yeaahh I received a medal again  Cool
Activity: 1218
Merit: 560
Help in the fight against russia - itarmy.com.ua
Day 14 rewards sent out. Great to see that many users got interested in our project.

Translations bounties are still available. To receive the translation bounty, just translate the OP, post it in your Local section, shoot us a pm with the link and your OLYMP address. Thats all.

Receive my coin, thank you!
USA the best. We need more gold medals  Grin
Activity: 950
Merit: 510
Best of luck USA team, receive my coin, thank you dev!
Activity: 714
Day 14 rewards sent out. Great to see that many users got interested in our project.

Translations bounties are still available. To receive the translation bounty, just translate the OP, post it in your Local section, shoot us a pm with the link and your OLYMP address. Thats all.

yeahhh receive my coin, thank you dev

good luck dev

Activity: 812
receive my coin, thank you dev !!! Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
I bet on Russia
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Because yesterday we have been busy today we sent Day 12 and Day 13 rewards at the same time.
Hi developer, I didn't received the payment for the Italian translation, you can find my OLYMP address in your inbox.
Kind regards
Sorry we have missed that one. 310 OLYMP sent to you.
Activity: 76
Merit: 12
Thank you Dev! For all the hard work that you're doing in sending out everyone's coin rewards Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Secured & Trusted Crypto Trade Platform
Pages:
Jump to: