Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OMA] Omega Ω - ICO ended - I2P and TOR markets. - page 2. (Read 34386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
fail coin Huh

Haven't got it yet?
Never invest in a fu*king ICO scam ever...
I did due to someone who asked me that it's gonna reach atleast its ICO price, but instead of that, it dumped and ain't worth anything now...
Shit man I invested in this a**hole instead of going for 10k...
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Learnt my lesson to never ever invest in any freaking ICO scams again...
This was the worst as someone asked me to get in, even that guy lost ~3 BTC, I hope he wasn't the dev himself trolling about the pumps at C-Cex.

It's a wild wild west.. money can be made but you just need to be careful... I've lost my fair share with other coins..
legendary
Learnt my lesson to never ever invest in any freaking ICO scams again...
This was the worst as someone asked me to get in, even that guy lost ~3 BTC, I hope he wasn't the dev himself trolling about the pumps at C-Cex.
You guys better call Saul. Grin
Called Saul but he said he's too busy dividing all the BTCs from ICO with the Dev  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
You guys better call Saul. Grin
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Still can't figure it out that even if it's an ICO SCAM, then how much would the devs been able to rake in into their pockets by dumping this?
Also, if it is like they will come up again and say something, do they think that any investor will get into this again? I lost a lot myself devs, so once again I plead you to please say something, as the markets which you guys have established seems to be a good concept, but leaving it like a used and thrown away thing ain't a good idea, as due to you guys only, people will only take crypto-world as a P&D scheme only and nothing more than that.

The CamorraCoin dev said that Omega looked a lot like the Promethius P&D group work. Why deliver a real product when everyone buys the hype?

The ICO was 30 BTC plus what they dumped after to completely drop the market for 20 BTC, then it also looks like they bought it all back at 400 and sold again at 600-700 so my guess would be a total of 60-70 BTC all up. 20k USD is not bad for 2 weeks and pretending to do some work on TOR markets  Roll Eyes

Even if it's not a scam (and I'm pretty sure it is now), with such a small amount of Stake per year it would be nearly impossible for it to trade back at the ICO or allow for people to make any ROI.
legendary
Still can't figure it out that even if it's an ICO SCAM, then how much would the devs been able to rake in into their pockets by dumping this?
Also, if it is like they will come up again and say something, do they think that any investor will get into this again? I lost a lot myself devs, so once again I plead you to please say something, as the markets which you guys have established seems to be a good concept, but leaving it like a used and thrown away thing ain't a good idea, as due to you guys only, people will only take crypto-world as a P&D scheme only and nothing more than that.
So nuch DOGED fuders here, trying to convince people buy their scam.

No fud.  Just stating the fact. Communication and updates are the key.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
So nuch DOGED fuders here, trying to convince people buy their scam.
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
No word from the dev in 5 days  Huh Alot of so called devs are doing this recently including with POW coins, i have a theory that they are trying to cause panic selling which they obviously buy in to and gain a nice holding in their coin, makes sense it's just it requires a sneaky horrible little man who does not care about his investors. Normally around a week and he will come back with loads to say road map to achieve etc then the price has a nice little pump and he makes money/btc.    

Well, the only solution is to get investors away from the thread to some others who are serious about their coins. Let's see if he appears at all in the next 3 days. Personally though, I am sick of this shit...

Here for all you guys who have lost BTCs.. DOGED seems to be the only one that is serious imho.. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10554893

I've made my money back already with DOGED. Fucken waste of time with this. For a team who has not even bother to come into the forum to simply type a response to those who believe in this coin says a lot.

Same Cool
No word from the dev in 5 days  Huh Alot of so called devs are doing this recently including with POW coins, i have a theory that they are trying to cause panic selling which they obviously buy in to and gain a nice holding in their coin, makes sense it's just it requires a sneaky horrible little man who does not care about his investors. Normally around a week and he will come back with loads to say road map to achieve etc then the price has a nice little pump and he makes money/btc.    

Well, the only solution is to get investors away from the thread to some others who are serious about their coins. Let's see if he appears at all in the next 3 days. Personally though, I am sick of this shit...

Here for all you guys who have lost BTCs.. DOGED seems to be the only one that is serious imho.. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10554893

I've made my money back already with DOGED. Fucken waste of time with this. For a team who has not even bother to come into the forum to simply type a response to those who believe in this coin says a lot.
Activity: 308
Probably using the BTCs from ICO to buy DOGED now.. Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
This needs to be on Bittrex. Very undervalued.

Dev.. ya still alive? what's wrong with ya? just like the rest of the scam coins?

Just goes to prove another ICO another ICO SCAM.

Seems that the ICO is about 99.99998% of the time a scam.

Dev.. ya still alive? what's wrong with ya? just like the rest of the scam coins?
Activity: 490
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
legendary

Lolzzzzzz..... That image was freakin' funny, I just can't stop myself rofl...
This is why I love BCT as everyone just can't hide their emotions and sentiments, and just throw 'em out here... Tongue
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Hey guys. Now listing OMA on Cryptonator website https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/OMA-BTC and in Cryptonator Android / iPhone apps. Enjoy!
Pages:
Jump to: