Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ONC] Onecoin - CPU only - Pools opened! - page 3. (Read 74872 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I have not tried to contact the dev yet but am wondering what it would take to revive this coin. I am truly interested but have totally different ideas then what the community is currently accustomed to. Please do not criticize me or anything else, I am just looking for an opportunity to change the game. If anyone has information or personal contacts with the dev (in the event they don't respond) please send me a message. I see coins die everyday that have true potential in one way or another but they are lacking some very basic fundamentals. If you are a venture capitalist or someone interested in my game plan feel free to contact me. This does not mean this coin is going to the moon, but I think through hard work and development early adopters of this coin can definitely benefit from it. I am an honest person who wants to see the crypto world evolve and I believe I have just the game plan for it. Again if you have personal contacts with the dev team or information of how to perform a takeover, let me know. I might not have a trillion posts in this forum but I have motivation and belief and that is something the world has been founded on for success. If you can help and are skeptical, I am willing to Skype or whatever to prove to you I am for real. Thank you all and I hope to hear from at least some of you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Just checked my balance and I have
0.000557000036 ONC

I'm willing to donate 0.0004 (800 blocks - 70% of what I have)
to whoever will "revive" this coin to a stage when it will be accepted on exchanges.

@Barwizi, yes, what about new source that shrinks out extended decimal part?
let's finally revive it
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
well i'll gladly make the pool if we're making onecoin merged mined. (add it onto MyriadCoin's PolyMYR pool)

@Barwizi i heard you were doing the revival
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
so who's reviving it? who's putting the pool up? and who's makin the dough? Cheesy

I heard you were making the pool.  Grin

And i heard you were adding it to cryptsy
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Cryptsy.com • Got Shitcoins?
so who's reviving it? who's putting the pool up? and who's makin the dough? Cheesy

I heard you were making the pool.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Long live ONC! Cool

The coin that should have been... or rather, needs to be!

Happy to see interest again...

no you got mixed up, i think you meant.. CryptoBits - aka:CYB Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
Activity: 369
Cryptsy.com • Got Shitcoins?
Long live ONC! Cool

The coin that should have been... or rather, needs to be!

Happy to see interest again...
legendary
Funny how we all still keep an eye on this thread. A revival is required, but i can't do anything at the moment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
get it on an exchange and watch the hashrate go wild. Poloniex would be perfect.

maybe this coin needs resurrection. (Tag you're it)
legendary
get it on an exchange and watch the hashrate go wild. Poloniex would be perfect.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
So everything is in decimal.

Interesting. Yes, if it doesn't have the most value for one coin, we have a problem!  Grin
Activity: 490
Can I add OneCoin to OneDash?
(check sig)
Activity: 439
mycoin.bitbank.com
ONC have been add to allccoin,please vote it,thanks:
https://www.allcoin.com/vote/#ONC
CPU = botnets welcomed  Grin

well, botnets exist despite any coins. however it's better when they mine coins instead of stealing identities Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
CPU = botnets welcomed  Grin
Activity: 126
Your coin has been added to the Altcoin launch calendar:

http://altcoinherald.com/3838

We'll stay tuned for developments with your project.

I'm actually mining it with 1 server. and my hashrate is less then 1% of total network's hashrate,
so somebody is mining it silently.
Activity: 439
mycoin.bitbank.com
onc is still online……anynews?
Pages:
Jump to: