Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]OneSolution - Innovative yielding Cryptocurrency & Decentralized Cryptofund - page 2. (Read 27712 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
one of the things i like the most about this is that there's constant replenishment of the fund's portfolio
yeah, and each new mined Solvo coin will be automatically sent to the Funds investment wallet, while the coin is being mined, the portfolio is replenished
it sounds like it could do very well
yes, is a good planished project
judging by the pre ico performance, i would say that it's doing fine
Activity: 10
one of the things i like the most about this is that there's constant replenishment of the fund's portfolio
yeah, and each new mined Solvo coin will be automatically sent to the Funds investment wallet, while the coin is being mined, the portfolio is replenished
yes, is a good planished project
Activity: 30
Activity: 30
What exchanges are planning token listing?
This information will be provided after the ICO.
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
Investor pools and «traditional» funds can't provide high levels of transparency and security so this project looks like a necessity on the market.
I think so too, something has to change in this sphere, and OneSolution can very easily become the next thing.
Why you think so?
Well, it has all what the market needs at the moment. The transparancy, the system where the participants get to choose what they think is right, and the most important is security of the fund.

You have very well marked the strengths of this project. Security of funds seems to me very important without minimizing the other issues. Those who understand that the future belongs to the crypto world and invest need security.
Activity: 6
What exchanges are planning token listing?
Hello!
When i'll be available to start mining?
On the official telegram channel, I saw information that you can start mining in February 2019
Hello!
When i'll be available to start mining?
how the ability to receive dividends from 70% of the fund's profits works?
If I'm not mistaken, you just need to store project tokens.
thank for your response =)
if it really works that way it's very cool !!!
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
Hello. What does your crypto currency do?
Solvo cryptocurrency will allow holders to receive dividends in the form of a profit share from the fund, as well as take part in managing the fund in a decentralized manner by means of voting.
Very interesting this project from the point of view of the involvement of the members in the decision making. It is the first such project or there is something similar. I'm curious to know if it works.
Activity: 56
Hello team! My name is George, I am analyst of Cryptolaboratory. Your ICO One Solution (OSF) in our humble rating. All of interesting about your project your may look here and also about another interestign here. Just look us, subscribe us and comment us. Thank you!
Where is the fund going to invest?
i'm very exited to see the results of the project
we're two days from the pre-ICO, we'll see the results pretty soon
how do you think everything will be?
in my opinion everything will go fine

yea, don't worry
brandon is right, soon we'll see the results, you don´t have to worry
Where is the fund going to invest?