Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]₲oonies|☜(ˆ▿ˆc)|₲OON|(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)👌|Scrypt PoW|💪 (`▿´) 👊|Treasure<(^,^)> - page 4. (Read 10602 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Good to see YoBit added this, if it wasn't paid for then obviously it is meeting demands.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/GOON/BTC
good job let see now how it will works it the coin will be supported we just keep make a healthy trade for this
proceed proceed and much more members here notice that the project is really moving the more support
the more profits we will have.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Good to see YoBit added this, if it wasn't paid for then obviously it is meeting demands.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/GOON/BTC
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
I checked it newly launched coins but I dont understand why dev and owner of coins are in hurry of launching coins as still GOON have no live website. Also no roadmap what are future and features. Without proper strategy or plan everything is like waste.

I would like to suggest you must have live your website atleast to get more trust. One more thing as your domain is also free. So tell me how user will believe in you as a trusted partner.

Well I can just offer site development for your coin if interested with affordable price. PM for more details.

I made the website for the coin, yes it is pretty basic but I just thought I would help it & the dev out somehow since I am interested in it as it brings back so many memories from the 80's period.

http://gooncoin.tk is live and works you just might need to refresh it a few times due to traffic.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
I checked it newly launched coins but I dont understand why dev and owner of coins are in hurry of launching coins as still GOON have no live website. Also no roadmap what are future and features. Without proper strategy or plan everything is like waste.

I would like to suggest you must have live your website atleast to get more trust. One more thing as your domain is also free. So tell me how user will believe in you as a trusted partner.

Well I can just offer site development for your coin if interested with affordable price. PM for more details.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?
Good Work ₲OONIES ! Keep digging that Treasure !

Updated the Main page.

Time to work on getting some ₲OON Games up now so we can ₲OON out together Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Just woke up to this exciting news, everyone get ready to truffle shuffle this ship Wink
Activity: 250
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
nice you are listed on yobit :-)
if you are interested into trollbox Advertising, my Trolls can Hype anything :-)

more Infos @
http://trollpayment.com/
and
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trollpayment-tpg-1552999

checkout the Charts on the bitcointalk Topic for TPG which Show the Impact from Trollpayment on the market after Advertising ;-)

Rates start at 0.005 - 0.01 BTC per 24 Hours

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Here is a list of nodes from my wallet

addnode=82.34.172.175
addnode=84.200.7.231
addnode=42.98.152.105
addnode=220.178.235.214
addnode=79.235.230.247
addnode=104.172.24.79
addnode=78.94.32.196
addnode=190.161.133.145
addnode=80.101.81.37
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
The Goonies is one of the best films ever.  Grin

First, you gotta do the Truffle Shuffle ! Cheesy Cool

Hahahahaha this was my favourite part of the movie just before the mechanical gate opens.
Activity: 210
Activity: 1414
Merit: 504
Anyone know When Goonie get dance on yobit ? actually i have some to Make The Yobit get on the Floor  Grin
Activity: 250
i want to sell some of my goonies for
NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Grin
I just updated the website with more details and links for you.

http://gooncoin.tk
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?
Block explorer is bit outdated, shows only 1/4 of my coins but anyway nice to see that there is no huge premine Smiley Can we chip in for payed listing on yobit,  as free ones can take forever or never Smiley

We will see how it goes in due time, I have already sent them a Free Listing application and so have a few others so it seems.

Gaming & Gambling with GOON sounds a lot more fun than an Exchange though Wink Smiley

There's no rush just take your time, working things are the things that people want.

That is very true as you can't power a car without the correct setup Cheesy

Good things come to those who wait.
Block explorer is bit outdated, shows only 1/4 of my coins but anyway nice to see that there is no huge premine Smiley Can we chip in for payed listing on yobit,  as free ones can take forever or never Smiley

We will see how it goes in due time, I have already sent them a Free Listing application and so have a few others so it seems.

Gaming & Gambling with GOON sounds a lot more fun than an Exchange though Wink Smiley

There's no rush just take your time, working things are the things that people want.
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?

Activity: 812
Ah, and I sell 250.000 Goonies for 0.20 btc if somebody is interested
Activity: 812
Pages:
Jump to: