Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data. - page 19. (Read 38246 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 1
can we send Eth from an exchange?
It will need to be an ERC20 compatible wallet. We recommend MyEtherWallet.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
can we send Eth from an exchange?
Activity: 30
You can do it now! There's only a few days of the public sale left. Please head to

Let me help you here  Smiley https://databrokerdao.com
You can do it now! There's only a few days of the public sale left. Please head to
copper member
Activity: 378
There are 7 days left until the end of the token sale. What are the team's plans? They are satisfied with the amount collected? Or is it a small amount for the development of the project?

Nothing changes we will go on as planned. Regarding unsold tokens we are thinking on what to do with them. We might lock up more tokens than the 30% but we did not yet make a final decision

Hey.
What percentage of sales, from the total number of tokens that would affect, on your confident decision, burn the rest? Or are you not considering such a course of circumstances.

Hey there! Unsold tokens revert to the platform fund. We are thinking about locking them. We will not burn tokens.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
There are 7 days left until the end of the token sale. What are the team's plans? They are satisfied with the amount collected? Or is it a small amount for the development of the project?

Nothing changes we will go on as planned. Regarding unsold tokens we are thinking on what to do with them. We might lock up more tokens than the 30% but we did not yet make a final decision

Hey.
What percentage of sales, from the total number of tokens that would affect, on your confident decision, burn the rest? Or are you not considering such a course of circumstances.
copper member
Will project run just fine considering such a low amount will be raised?

We received funding from a previous Token Sale for the old token DATA, which reached softcap, so the project will move forward as planned Smiley
Will project run just fine considering such a low amount will be raised?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
With such a large influx of projects, even $ 5M is a good result. I would like to know - was there a private sale and how much was collected on it?
Merit: 50
what's up! Can I join to bounty Campaign?

Hey there,

For more info please redirect your question to:

Bounty Group: https://t.me/DataBrokerDAOBounty

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Regardless of reaching our hardcap and seeing as we have surpassed our softcap, we are in the position to continue with our project as planned and stated in our roadmap. Sure the goal is always to reach hardcap but we are fully dedicated to reach our targets as projected.
It is good that the team is ready for difficulties and despite the fact that they have not collected the maximum capitalization, they do not give up and continue to work . Wish you luck
Activity: 43
Regardless of reaching our hardcap and seeing as we have surpassed our softcap, we are in the position to continue with our project as planned and stated in our roadmap. Sure the goal is always to reach hardcap but we are fully dedicated to reach our targets as projected.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
The market of the Internet of things sensor is very huge and the prospect is extremely wide, and I believe that DataBroker DAO can be the leader of the blockchain in this field.

Thanks for your support!  Cheesy
Have you read this latest medium entry, about the challenges that islands such as Barbados and Aruba are facing, that can be solved using sensor data?
Read about it here.

https://medium.com/databrokerdao/smart-islands-databroker-dao-to-the-rescue-92a721c4f166
Good idea, the rapid development of the Internet of things brings about the emergence of new projects. This is a huge potential industry.

Huge potential industry indeed and just reading that article proves that this project is very beneficial and can really improve society but unfortunately not a lot of people thinks so we are just days away from the end of the token sale and we didn't even reached half our hard cap yet. I wonder why not a lot of investors are participating in the ico. Is the iot industry not huge enough to attract a large market? I'm really curious about this, I really hope some miracle will happen and we will reach our hardcap by the end of the token sale or even just get 75% of it.
Activity: 308
Pages:
Jump to: