Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data. - page 27. (Read 38246 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 1
How can I know how much Ethereum the team has collected so far? I'm wondering how the presale goes.

DataBroker DAO are not actively communicating the amount raised so far at this time.
Activity: 325
REMINDER:
We'll do our next webinar Today April 12, 5 pm CET. Roderik will do a demo of the re-engineered marketplace and will show the new features! Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/31313336376371980
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
How can I know how much Ethereum the team has collected so far? I'm wondering how the presale goes.

We're not actively communicating the amount raised so far at this time. You can however, take a look at the token address, if you sent in KYC you should receive it to send ETH. The token address itself can be found here for you to check out: https://medium.com/databrokerdao/token-sale-contract-audit-and-ethereum-mainnet-deploy-575dc7eac33b
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
    Hello everybody! Great news  Wink Preview release of the new and improved DataBrokerDAO platform: v2.0-alpha2 “Purchase Release”
For the first alpha release of the brand new DataBroker DAO distributed app, we focused on showing the sensors on a beautiful searchable map. We are now ready to announce v2.0-alpha2, which focuses on the purchasing of sensors.
More information read on Official Blog: https://medium.com/databrokerdao/preview-release-of-the-new-and-improved-databrokerdao-platform-v2-0-alpha2-purchase-release-42488d9b9d25 

Whoah this is crazy the platform looks so amazing right now, the dev really stepped up their game and improve a lot of features, the newly added features is really beneficial to the users. I love how they added a map so that you can see the actual location of the sensors. I've tried playing with the platform a little bit and I'm really amaze by the team, they've truly impressed me with this update. After you purchase the data, in just seconds you can receive it in your email and the data that are being sent are real time so all the new data produce by the sensors are emailed to you in a less than a minute, which is astounding. I just want to applaud the devs for giving the community a chance to test this newly released update. With this, everyone gets a chance to experience this newly released version of the platform. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
How to guarantee quality of data sold on a market for IoT sensor data?
https://medium.com/databrokerdao/how-to-guarantee-quality-of-data-sold-on-a-market-for-iot-sensor-data-cd80ebd65

How can you be sure of the sensor & data quality on the DataBroker DAO marketplace? Discover in our new explainer video the DataBroker DAO approach to incentivising high data quality sold on the first decentralized marketplace for IoT sensor data.
DataBroker DAO Presale is now Live until April 25th. To contribute please read the following guide.
Activity: 378
Merit: 50

I'm willing to promote this project because I believe in the success of this project!

Thank you for the Support Cheesy
Activity: 114
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality

I hope that many people are interested in your project Grin
Activity: 165
Hello. How can Subscribe to the newsletter? I cannot find this form

You can visit https://databrokerdao.com/ to preregister and get put on the email list Smiley
Activity: 125
Hello. How can Subscribe to the newsletter? I cannot find this form
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
    Hello everybody! Great news  Wink Preview release of the new and improved DataBrokerDAO platform: v2.0-alpha2 “Purchase Release”
For the first alpha release of the brand new DataBroker DAO distributed app, we focused on showing the sensors on a beautiful searchable map. We are now ready to announce v2.0-alpha2, which focuses on the purchasing of sensors.
More information read on Official Blog: https://medium.com/databrokerdao/preview-release-of-the-new-and-improved-databrokerdao-platform-v2-0-alpha2-purchase-release-42488d9b9d25 

https://www.soar.earth/
What is the minimum for participation in the pre-sale?
The minimum is set at 10 Eth! There is a feeling that the creators of the project want to weed out small investors) but this is just the pre-sale.

During a presale it sounds normal to ask for 10 ETH as minimum investment. You don't want to deal with thousands of investors during the presale. Usually you want to pick strong strategical investors to get started.

I agree with what you said mate, a lot of ico that turned out to be successful had the same marketing strategy. They are trying to filter their investors, they're trying to choose the investors that's really in it for the project and are taking their project seriously. Actually 10 eth is a huge amount of money to invest in, so those who are investing are the ones that truly believe on the future of this project. The presale usually offers the largest number of bonuses so it's just reasonable that the minimum amount to invest is also huge. Small investors can always participate in the public sale, but I'm just not sure if they will offer any bonuses anyway with the potential that this project has, there's no doubt that everyone who invests during the ico will be profitable.
But if you compare it with other projects, you can see that 10 Ethereum is not much. A lot of people can invest that amount.
Activity: 378
Merit: 50
The minimum is set at 10 Eth! There is a feeling that the creators of the project want to weed out small investors) but this is just the pre-sale.

During a presale it sounds normal to ask for 10 ETH as minimum investment. You don't want to deal with thousands of investors during the presale. Usually you want to pick strong strategical investors to get started.

I agree with what you said mate, a lot of ico that turned out to be successful had the same marketing strategy. They are trying to filter their investors, they're trying to choose the investors that's really in it for the project and are taking their project seriously. Actually 10 eth is a huge amount of money to invest in, so those who are investing are the ones that truly believe on the future of this project. The presale usually offers the largest number of bonuses so it's just reasonable that the minimum amount to invest is also huge. Small investors can always participate in the public sale, but I'm just not sure if they will offer any bonuses anyway with the potential that this project has, there's no doubt that everyone who invests during the ico will be profitable.

There is a 10% bonus for the first 24 hrs of the main sale with no minimum contribution.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

Activity: 190
Merit: 12
i’m really glad that that  new technologies become more and more spread. I’m sure it’s great that we all have new opportunities and services. I would like to use this data in the future and work with it.
I completely agree with you, the DataBroker DAO team has conceived a very interesting and ambitious project that will attract many companies in various spheres of production and services all over the world. This is a very promising project for investors and partners!
Activity: 266
how does the fiat DTX price guarantee work?  Huh ???Do you immediately  convert ETH you receive into fiat or hedge your exposure to ETH volatility? Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes

This will depend on how the team see it best. It will not be all or one, it will be a mix between the two.

I think that the mixture of all this is not a bad option, and many people like it. Let's see what decision you will take further
Activity: 235
Hello,

please join the Telegram group where you can find all the information you need and ask questions of the team :-)

Telegram: https://t.me/databrokerdao
Activity: 84
can you contact with me? I want to know more about your project
Pages:
Jump to: