Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data. - page 9. (Read 38178 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
DataBroker DAO Announced Chinese Roadshow Dates, Doubles Token Sale Rewards Until June 30th

DataBroker DAO is proud to finally unveil the dates of its roadshow in China. The highly anticipated event brings the blockchain startup to the world's biggest marketplace for the Internet of Things (IoT) sensor data. China currently controls 22% of the global market share and is worth an approximate CNY 500 Billion (80 Billion USD). The market’s accelerated growth continues to impress analysts who have projected an annual growth rate of 20% to 30% by 2020.

DataBroker DAO sees the Chinese Market as integral to IoT sensor data and hardware, which is the reason behind the startup’s decision to extend its token sale to June 30th, 2018 in order to present its groundbreaking technology at key conferences in the country and tap into this gigantic market.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/databroker-dao-announced-chinese-roadshow-dates/

If they change the rewards structure for the sale doesn't that put earlier contributors in a bad position?
Activity: 325
Merit: 1
I am very interested in what decision will the team make about the token listing on the exchanges. And I wonder when the tokens will be paid for the bounty campaign.

We will list on CoinFalcon, and are in the process of getting listed on more exchanges. Matt mentioned progress towards larger exchanges that they met with in Shenzhen earlier today: https://t.me/databrokerdao/27397

Regarding bounty, I would advise you ask in this thread http://bit.ly/2Edmcn9
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I am very interested in what decision will the team make about the token listing on the exchanges. And I wonder when the tokens will be paid for the bounty campaign.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I would recommend the team put the decision to release on CoinFalcon to a vote. I won't mind if the release is delay until a good exchange is negotiated. CoinFalcon has $8 24-hour volume for EOS and something like $800 24-hour volume for BTC. The rest of the tokens/coins there are getting $0 24-hour trading volume.

And why should they have such an option which, if it gives something, is definitely not something for which it is worth wasting time. Resources should be directed to other places and not to trifles. But this is of course the decision of the team alone and they will want to take such an option to promote their project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I would recommend the team put the decision to release on CoinFalcon to a vote. I won't mind if the release is delay until a good exchange is negotiated. CoinFalcon has $8 24-hour volume for EOS and something like $800 24-hour volume for BTC. The rest of the tokens/coins there are getting $0 24-hour trading volume.
copper member
Activity: 378
Dear Community

Please take time to read our latest article regarding the outcome of our crowdsale.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who joined us on this journey since the very beginning. A big thank you for buying the DTX tokens, for sure, but perhaps even a bigger thank you for your unceasing support, justified comments, clever questions, and constructive feedback.

Details about what we will happening next week are outlined in our article. Again, thank you for the continued support!

The update for the next week: https://medium.com/databrokerdao/dtx-token-sale-ended-databroker-dao-going-live-soon-9703bb57d7cb

Congratulations to the entire DataBroker DAO team for the successful completion of ICO. Although with the target of 108 million DTX you only succeeded 67,137,510 sold tokens, you deserve all the greetings! We are waiting for the implementation of each step as you have proposed. Good luck!

Thank you for your support! We could not have done it without you Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
From what I read in the last article on the medium channel, I understand that it will be a full week that comes so that DTX tokens will be distributed to all investors, including referrers and bounty, even to make DTX tokens tradeable! Good work! Good luck!
Merit: 255
Dear Community

Please take time to read our latest article regarding the outcome of our crowdsale.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who joined us on this journey since the very beginning. A big thank you for buying the DTX tokens, for sure, but perhaps even a bigger thank you for your unceasing support, justified comments, clever questions, and constructive feedback.

Details about what we will happening next week are outlined in our article. Again, thank you for the continued support!

The update for the next week: https://medium.com/databrokerdao/dtx-token-sale-ended-databroker-dao-going-live-soon-9703bb57d7cb

Congratulations to the entire DataBroker DAO team for the successful completion of ICO. Although with the target of 108 million DTX you only succeeded 67,137,510 sold tokens, you deserve all the greetings! We are waiting for the implementation of each step as you have proposed. Good luck!
copper member
Dear Community

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
  Hi All! On the release of the News DataBroker DAO CEO Matthew Van Niekerk stated “DataBroker DAO has focused predominantly on industrial IoT to date. A broadening of the scope based on an IUNGO partnership could certainly be mutually beneficial”.  To my opinion this partnership of the two companies can bring a great deal for each of them in the future!!!    https://medium.com/databrokerdao/iungo-network-joins-the-the-databroker-dao-alliance-2212937bf9ec

Wohoo for another partnerships, I really wanted to see more big projects partnering up with DataBroker DAO because I truly believe this is good for the project. The IUNGO project has a really good vision and it mixes perfectly on the goals and missions of DataBroker DAO so having these two beneficial projects team up is such a good decision from the dev team, this will allow this project to reach more members and this will also help the platform grow bigger and improve on its development. Really congrats to the team and thank you for this partnership, I hope there will be more to come.
Activity: 165
I like your business. Cerebral results, brilliant website, a rather interesting results!
Thanks for the support! Cheesy Be sure to stay tuned for all the latest news and feel free to join our Telegram group here: https://t.me/databrokerdao
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
   Hi All! On the release of the News DataBroker DAO CEO Matthew Van Niekerk stated “DataBroker DAO has focused predominantly on industrial IoT to date. A broadening of the scope based on an IUNGO partnership could certainly be mutually beneficial”.  To my opinion this partnership of the two companies can bring a great deal for each of them in the future!!!    https://medium.com/databrokerdao/iungo-network-joins-the-the-databroker-dao-alliance-2212937bf9ec
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
Main Sale has now finished with the total of 67,137,50 tokens sold.
This is a good result, I'm glad that the project will develop!
copper member
I like your business. Cerebral results, brilliant website, a rather interesting results!

Thank you for the support!!  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Sensor owners (data providers) are able to directly monetise their data to generate passive income that will turn a sunk cost into a potential money maker and at least the opportunity to recoup some of their investments in IoT sensors (purchase, installation, maintenance, software licenses to interpret the sensor data)

Definitely this will be the perfect opportunity for sensor owners to profit from their IoT sensors and this will also allow those who are in need of these data but don't have the enough funds to buy a complete sensor access the data that they need. I honestly do have high hopes for DataBroker DAO, the market that this project is gonna attract is huge. There are a lot of companies who are relying on IoT sensors data and through this project not only big companies will be able to benefit from these data but anyone can access and purchase these data so DataBroker DAO is making IoT sensor data accessible to everyone which is revolutionary.
Activity: 140
Sensor owners (data providers) are able to directly monetise their data to generate passive income that will turn a sunk cost into a potential money maker and at least the opportunity to recoup some of their investments in IoT sensors (purchase, installation, maintenance, software licenses to interpret the sensor data)
Activity: 238
DataBroker DAO is the first marketplace for trading sensor data. As a decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data, Databroker DAO enables sensor owners to turn generated data into revenue streams. By using the DATA token, other relevant parties can access this data for their own interest.
Activity: 169
as I understand, now there is a sale of tokens, right? as far as I can remember, the sale of tokens began in March yet. How many tokens are sold?
According to the DataBroker website, DTX token sale was live but now successfully finished.
They have collected $2,939,627 and total tokens sold quantity is 67,137,509. Token sale was extended for one month because they could not reached the enough funds. I can't find the hardcap on website, anyway DTX will be trade on CoinFalcon exchange next month (7th july).

Merit: 117
as I understand, now there is a sale of tokens, right? as far as I can remember, the sale of tokens began in March yet. How many tokens are sold?
According to the DataBroker website, DTX token sale was live but now successfully finished.
They have collected $2,939,627 and total tokens sold quantity is 67,137,509. Token sale was extended for one month because they could not reached the enough funds. I can't find the hardcap on website, anyway DTX will be trade on CoinFalcon exchange next month (7th july).
Activity: 43
Please use the Bounty channel

BOUNTY PROGRAMS:
Bounty Group: https://t.me/DataBrokerDAOBounty
BitcoinTalk: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2Edmcn9

Pages:
Jump to: