Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] MyCoins - Windows gadget for any currency - page 2. (Read 5391 times)

Activity: 520
Merit: 269
1.1 update is out.

If you tried using "json" to refer to parsed JSON object in JSON key - sorry, the object was by mistake named "jsonObject" instead of "json". This is corrected now.
is there any plan to make it for Linux?

Unfortunately, no. I'm not as familiar with the Linux platform so I'm probably not the best person to do it. Besides, there is no single standard for Linux widgets so userbase is probably more fragmented (and initially smaller). But MyCoins is open source, so anybody can take it and fork a Linux version.
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
Or even EVE Online Tritanium prices - only the sky is the limit.
is there any plan to make it for Linux?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Somnium
Great Work man  Smiley

Can you do TRC  Cheesy

There is no reason it couldn't handle TRC, but I can't seem to find any TRC exchange with ticker exposed through API. Is there such a thing?

I don't think there is yet  Sad
donator
Activity: 3228
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What would be an interesting idea, is to make a universal wallet.
So in your wallet client you have all the currencies.
It be nice to use just one client that handles all currencies,
and at the same time it tells all the market values.
All merged into one.

Just an idea.
Great Work man  Smiley

Can you do TRC  Cheesy

There is no reason it couldn't handle TRC, but I can't seem to find any TRC exchange with ticker exposed through API. Is there such a thing?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Somnium
Great Work man  Smiley

Can you do TRC  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1010
Gratz  Smiley
Hi! One more announcement for today. In addition to BTC, LTC and newly announced NMC gadgets, in answer to several requests I'm rolling out the universal MyCoins Windows 7 gadget which can display any currency.

That's right, now you can monitor mining progress of your PPC or current i0coin and Linden dollars exchange rates. Or even EVE Online Tritanium prices - only the sky is the limit.

You can download it at: http://www.domchi.cc/mycoins

Pages:
Jump to: