Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 74. (Read 136555 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
It's kind of funny with this coin. Don't understand what's going on. When I check on Cryptopia, everyone is selling it left, right and centre. When I check on Yobit, everyone is buying it. How can there be such a stark difference between 2 exchanges for the same coin at the same price?

On Yobit Pac coin is much more cheaper than Cryptopia, if you buy it on Doge market
I have it on cryptopia, have sell orders for some time. Will keep it there, worst case will transfer to yobit to sell for doges
Activity: 881
Merit: 501
When is the last day to withdraw PacCoins to PC wallet to get reward?

Thank you.

You better do it before the end of January and have a few days of coin staking before the March 1 coinswap.
This is due to the requirement of coin age of > 30 days for staking rewards.

Most likely the exchanges could do the coinswap for you but make sure you put it back at least 24 hours before the deadline.  Cheesy

How long before I get a POS reward?
Your coins have to be in your wallet for at least 30 days before the stake and get a reward.
Activity: 6
When is the last day to withdraw PacCoins to PC wallet to get reward?

Thank you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Blockchain looks like it stabilized. If it remains that way, perhaps the prices and volumes will increase again and there's hope for this coin after all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
My 31 million PAC finally went through. I hereby take back everything I said.  Smiley
Activity: 881
Merit: 501
I just transferred 16million paccoins from cryptopia to the desktop wallet for paccoin now. Can I start staking with just 16million coins? I have been searching and only thing I can find so far is the masternode which requires way more than what I have (500million coins required).

The masternode staking is for the future.

The present POS staking still can be done.

You can not get reward now but you have to start by having your PAC kept in your wallet for 30 days or more in order to start staking.

See FAQs https://paccoin.net/paccoin-pos-faqs

How long before I get a POS reward?
Your coins have to be in your wallet for at least 30 days before the stake and get a reward.
Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
It's kind of funny with this coin. Don't understand what's going on. When I check on Cryptopia, everyone is selling it left, right and centre. When I check on Yobit, everyone is buying it. How can there be such a stark difference between 2 exchanges for the same coin at the same price?

On Yobit Pac coin is much more cheaper than Cryptopia, if you buy it on Doge market
Activity: 25
Merit: 2
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
Doge pair with Pac is disabled so suddenly. The real price was not equal to 1 satoshi, now we can only buy it with 1 satoshi. Is is possible to have Doge pair again somewhere?

Yes! You can have doge pair at Yobit and even USD, RUR, Wave, and even ETH pair right there at Yobit. Also NovaExchange just announced that the will no longer close. So when they start accepting deposits, you have doge, LTC, Moon, and ETH pair there also.
Activity: 180
Doge pair with Pac is disabled so suddenly. The real price was not equal to 1 satoshi, now we can only buy it with 1 satoshi. Is is possible to have Doge pair again somewhere?
Activity: 44
I just transferred 16million paccoins from cryptopia to the desktop wallet for paccoin now. Can I start staking with just 16million coins? I have been searching and only thing I can find so far is the masternode which requires way more than what I have (500million coins required).
Activity: 126
Where do you handle hard forks?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Youtube Influencer
Do you think that there is a future for this coin?

yes
Activity: 126
Do you think that there is a future for this coin?
Activity: 1
500 Mills coins  for Masternode
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
Is the coin broken or it's normal to take for ages for a TX to complete Huh

It's been 3+ hours now and zero confirmations, YoBit to Cryptopia:

PAC txid: 4a29808f562ab7a1e2385ca1069777a251ffeba1247d45c4d3d67a4eceb842e6

Any ideas Huh

Well I don't know much about that but when sending PAC from Yobit to Cryptopia it takes couple of hours for your coin to arrive. In as much as Cryptopia has already shown incoming transaction. It will for sure show up in your wallet.
Activity: 14
All in information from Paccoin discord channel. After March 1, there will not be POS, only masternodes will be. For the masternode, you now need 500 million coins. Masternodes will receive 9% monthly. For example, at a price of Paccoin 0.5 sat, the masternode will generate a profit of 0.25 BTC monthly.
Now is an excellent opportunity to collect masternode. With the increase of the price to 2-3 sat, the masternode will generate a monthly profit of 1-1.5 BTC, but the cost of the node itself will grow to 10-15 BTC
This is a live project, you go to the discord, you will understand everything yourself. You can chat with the developers.

By the way, the whitepaper is already ready for release
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/369289426926436354/402833283043295232/itexists.png

Boring

I agree, but it's hard to buy into when you can't buy this coin anywhere. I'm holding but unfortunately it's been a perfect storm for this coin. I would even buy more if I could open an account on Trade Satoshi. It is a buyers market right now, we'll see what Asia does overnight. It's like they sneeze and we catch a cold... We sell hard and they pick up all the crumbs, we r the saps..... Time will tell.

There's nothing as bad as no liquidity for any coin. Paccoin would do better than it current progress if it was easier for people to buy or sell. These days, People would only buy what they're will be able to sell (at any point in time) with little to no hassles.

Does anyone know if the current coin is still at 2 billion for a mastrernode or is it now 500M coins that you need in your wallet?
Activity: 10
Is the coin broken or it's normal to take for ages for a TX to complete Huh

It's been 3+ hours now and zero confirmations, YoBit to Cryptopia:

PAC txid: 4a29808f562ab7a1e2385ca1069777a251ffeba1247d45c4d3d67a4eceb842e6

Any ideas Huh
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
All in information from Paccoin discord channel. After March 1, there will not be POS, only masternodes will be. For the masternode, you now need 500 million coins. Masternodes will receive 9% monthly. For example, at a price of Paccoin 0.5 sat, the masternode will generate a profit of 0.25 BTC monthly.
Now is an excellent opportunity to collect masternode. With the increase of the price to 2-3 sat, the masternode will generate a monthly profit of 1-1.5 BTC, but the cost of the node itself will grow to 10-15 BTC
This is a live project, you go to the discord, you will understand everything yourself. You can chat with the developers.

Boring

I agree, but it's hard to buy into when you can't buy this coin anywhere. I'm holding but unfortunately it's been a perfect storm for this coin. I would even buy more if I could open an account on Trade Satoshi. It is a buyers market right now, we'll see what Asia does overnight. It's like they sneeze and we catch a cold... We sell hard and they pick up all the crumbs, we r the saps..... Time will tell.

There's nothing as bad as no liquidity for any coin. Paccoin would do better than it current progress if it was easier for people to buy or sell. These days, People would only buy what they're will be able to sell (at any point in time) with little to no hassles.

Activity: 14

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/369289426926436354/402833283043295232/itexists.png

Boring

Pages:
Jump to: