Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 81. (Read 136555 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 116
I am newbie. This coin is totally a scam bag.. i bought it when it was almost at the peak..totally wasted my investment in this. Please stay away such shit coins. Lesson learnt hard way.

This isn't a scam what happened in cryptopia is there are many people who placed their sell orders in 1sat so it will take time to get to you. One of the reason for the volume is because of the Doge and the LTC market that is paused.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
Newbie here: Can someone explain to me why so many people are buying this coin when you can not sell it. I bought Pac when it was lower. Im trying to sell but order stays open. Its 3 days now. Im beginning to think its really a scam, thank god i didn't buy too much

you can sell for dogeshit :-D ===>

https://yobit.net/en/trade/PAC/DOGE

*edit*===> see next up TOKEN just like PAC buy low SELL HIGH Cool weeee

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TOKEN/DOGE
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
BitLucky123 it's not a scam... you cannot sell this coin now because it's too cheap - it's simple! When the price increases and amateurs stop selling this coin for 1 sat everything will be good. It has a great potential, hodl.
Activity: 6
I am newbie. This coin is totally a scam bag.. i bought it when it was almost at the peak..totally wasted my investment in this. Please stay away such shit coins. Lesson learnt hard way.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Newbie here: Can someone explain to me why so many people are buying this coin when you can not sell it. I bought Pac when it was lower. Im trying to sell but order stays open. Its 3 days now. Im beginning to think its really a scam, thank god i didn't buy too much
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
Can this coin be mined yet?  Huh Huh Huh

It's a proof of stake coin means you keep your coins in the wallet and don't encrypt it. It will give rewards every 30 days.

TOKEN is the new PAC type play (((don't miss the boat))) :-D weee ===>

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TOKEN/DOGE
Activity: 63
burning the coins means also burning the holders coin also. after the burn, the total supply would be close to 3.4billion, and even if it did get .10 cent at market, you would still lose money even if you bought at 1 sat. even if you did want to sell and go to the dodge/pac market you would lose 50% of your investment
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Can this coin be mined yet?  Huh Huh Huh

It's a proof of stake coin means you keep your coins in the wallet and don't encrypt it. It will give rewards every 30 days.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
For everyone who has a wallet problem with Windows 10 x64, i found a solution.

My wallet crashes every 3-6 hours and im not the only one with this problem - you can see here = https://www.reddit.com/r/paccoin/comments/7pg0t0/paccoin_desktop_wallet_keeps_shutting_off/?st=jcbvcumu&sh=9b27eab0

Now you can try this : For me , i dont have any crashes anymore since i do this.

Right click on Paccoin-qt.exe and and set compatibility to Windows Vista (Service Pack 2).

This should help to prevent wallet crash in windows 10 x64

sry for my english

kel-alt Jan 13 - wallet seemed to be starting over but is now in sync!
Activity: 245
Nothing happens
Activity: 49
i voted
please everyone vote for PacCoin to add it on a new exchange -->> altcoinexchange
And please add a positive comment they will also count comments as votes for the time being.
now we are number 3 with 8200 votes+537 comments in just 2 days. good job.
we are very close to be added on a new exchange

https://altcoinexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3615/add-pac-coin

please everyone vote up for PacCoin to add it on a new exchange -->> altcoinexchange
And please add a positive comment they will also count comments as votes for the time being as they said.
HOLD your PacCoin Never sell @1 satoshi and never sell @2 satoshi
HOLD HOLD
HODL HODL

now paccoin is at 1st place awesome guys
Activity: 28
I put some up for sale for 6 satoshis. I'm hoping it will be a big weekend for PACCoin again, but it probably won't get crazy again until the coin swap.

It's getting slaughtered right now in Yobit.net

Man it's ugly.  My poor paccoins.
Activity: 133
The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange
I put some up for sale for 6 satoshis. I'm hoping it will be a big weekend for PACCoin again, but it probably won't get crazy again until the coin swap.
Activity: 25
man your website looks so awful, maybe if you can just even replace this with a pre-built wordpress theme template or any template just to improve the looks of it  Grin Btw, is there any tutorial on how to mine this coin?

If you just would have read the website, you would know a new website is about to be launched  Angry

CHANCE TO WIN 100 FREE DOGECOIN https://youtu.be/K7YSHcJ6szA
Activity: 55
man your website looks so awful, maybe if you can just even replace this with a pre-built wordpress theme template or any template just to improve the looks of it  Grin Btw, is there any tutorial on how to mine this coin?

If you just would have read the website, you would know a new website is about to be launched  Angry
Activity: 120
Activity: 20
in my walletXD
Activity: 1
Where is the best place to store me 9.9 million pac coins for the burn? Any help?
Activity: 2
Pessoal. Sou novo por aqui. Estou tentando sincronizar minha carteira da Paccoin no meu computador e está aparecendo um erro: Cannot obtain a lock on data directory C:
 Será quê alguém sabe me responder como faço neste caso?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
My question is, if the coin is in such high demand, why isn't anyone raising the price and making yourselves some money? You're just cheating yourselves keeping the price at 1 Sat.

Totally agree! The sellers should just cancel their sell orders. That will make the price go higher. They are acting not very smart because the price was double from the current price, exactly one week ago before Cryptopia crashed. But I have plenty of time Wink

That's right. And there are no buy walls because everyone's impatient and panicking and selling at 1 Sat. And people are constantly buying it and I mean continuously. If people cancel their 1 Sat sell orders and raise it to 2, they'll still buy it from you. I guarantee if they cancel the sell orders and raise it to 10 or even 20 Sats, they'll still buy, and you'll see those buy orders start filling in because it's in such high demand. They're still buying tons every second or fraction thereof.
Pages:
Jump to: