Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 88. (Read 136554 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I just tried to setup my passphrase to encrypt my wallet. After I set it up it said it was going to restart the program.
Now when I try and start the program I get this error.

Problem with shortcut

"The item 'paccoin-qt.ext' that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly. Do you want to delete this shortcut?"

Why am I unable to open my wallet after the program was to reset after I setup my passphrase?

I think that the wallet moved itself to another location. At least, this is what has happened to me after the encryption.
At first, I installed the wallet to d:\wallets\paccoin
However, after the encyprtion, the wallet is at:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\paccoin

I think I found the issue. I re-installed the program, got my .exe back. and  then I saw it disappear again. My Mcafee live software said it put file in quarantine. However I could not find any quarantine file in the software or I place I could reverse this action... I think it auto deletes it. I am so done with this McAfee. Now when I opened it up. It says cannot mint due to wallet encrypted.
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE
get PACcoins put into Wallet on btcpop.co and let them stake to get more profit than just from price gain
Activity: 34
I just tried to setup my passphrase to encrypt my wallet. After I set it up it said it was going to restart the program.

Problem with shortcut

"The item 'paccoin-qt.ext' that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly. Do you want to delete this shortcut?"

Why am I unable to open my wallet after the program was to reset after I setup my passphrase?

I think that the wallet moved itself to another location. At least, this is what has happened to me after the encryption.
At first, I installed the wallet to d:\wallets\paccoin
However, after the encyprtion, the wallet is at:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\paccoin
Activity: 146
Merit: 10

Paccoin: Where you wait for cherries to appear, but all you get is the ghosts, Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde chasing you around a maze.

It's like Donkey Kong, only worse. It goes past level 99 but you never make it past 22.
Activity: 55
WARNING/IMPORTANT MESSAGE

As of now the official PACcoin Twitter channel is @paccoinofficial. Therefore, a previous Twitter channel (@paccoindevs) was closed this morning but has now been reopened and hijacked by someone who asks you to send your coins to him, because the redemption would be today. This is a scam. Do not send your coins to this address. For the most recent information concerning PAC visit @paccoinofficial on twitter.
This channel also contains all the latest news and a clear timeline of upcoming events.
Activity: 2
Can someone tell me what DA FAK is going on with this coin. Is it some crazy freakin BOT which caused that huge volume ending up with no buy order? And sell walls changing like crazy. Is somebody still buying this shit at 1 SAT or that fucking bot is doing all this mess?

There are no buy orders because the sell wall is so huge... people are trying to sell it off quick so the sell wall is billions... no chance for a buy wall to build. And its going to be hard to sell too i would imagine

So... We just wait indefinetely until the whales lift their wall ?
Activity: 3

Problem with shortcut

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
paccoin
YOBIT -> No free addresses for such (crappy?) currency. Please try again in 2 minutes

check with Yobit.net for resolution
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
YOBIT -> No free addresses for such (crappy?) currency. Please try again in 2 minutes
Activity: 21
Interestingly I just have s9 I would like to try mining
Are you questioning whether I wrote it or something?

No, I am just interested where it came from.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Can someone help? I feel really stupid. The FAQ says:

Do I need to decrypt my wallet for staking ?
Yes, go to help —> Console and type walletpassphrase yourpassphrase 999999

Does this mean to really type "yourpassphrase" or am I supposed to have a passphrase that I substitute in there? I don't remember making a passphrase.

If it helps, my getinfo says:
{
"version" : "v0.1.5.0-unk-beta",
"protocolversion" : 60007,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 15483336.45641200,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 2614342,
"moneysupply" : 3429209221462.24902344,
"connections" : 18,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "72.222.147.199",
"difficulty" : 12734.84166331,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1514881243,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

I just want to make sure I'm staking.

If you want to use your wallet for staking, you will need to add the following command to your paccoin.conf file:

staking=1

Also you will need to leave your wallet unlocked. If you already locked it, you will need to transfer your paccoins to another wallet that has not been locked.
Thanks. The default .conf file says:

maxconnections=120
staking=1 # Change this to 0 if you want to disable staking.
gen=0    # Change this to 1 to mine PACcoin local on your computer

So I think it's all good. But in my getinfo, is Stake=0 just because the coin age is only a few days?
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

As of now the official PACcoin Twitter channel is @paccoinofficial. Therefore, a previous Twitter channel (@paccoindevs) was closed this morning but has now been reopened and hijacked by someone who asks you to send your coins to him, because the redemption would be today. This is a scam. Do not send your coins to this address. For the most recent information concerning PAC visit @paccoinofficial
This channel also contains all the latest news and a clear timeline of upcoming events.
Activity: 8
so if I put in 1k I would get about 6.1 million coins @1 sat, for redemption I would get 6100 coins, and they say it would be worth .10cents, meaning my 6100 coins are now worth $610 making me lose money, but if I didn't buy and bought 1k worth after remdemption I would have 10k coins. any help with this is welcome or maybe my math is off?
0.166$ 0.1$
Activity: 63
so if I put in 1k I would get about 6.1 million coins @1 sat, for redemption I would get 6100 coins, and they say it would be worth .10cents, meaning my 6100 coins are now worth $610 making me lose money, but if I didn't buy and bought 1k worth after remdemption I would have 10k coins. any help with this is welcome or maybe my math is off?
Can someone tell me what DA FAK is going on with this coin. Is it some crazy freakin BOT which caused that huge volume ending up with no buy order? And sell walls changing like crazy. Is somebody still buying this shit at 1 SAT or that fucking bot is doing all this mess?
Activity: 8
Activity: 40
#Pacifica_Nation!

#PacCoin

#New_Wave
No buy order on FuckTopia. What a FUCKING SCAM!!!!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: