Pages:
Author

Topic: Announce your rank up, merit or any achievements that makes you feel great! - page 11. (Read 10386 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 383
CONGRATULATIONS TO MYSELF FOR WIN IN FINISH 3rd

my motivation is to do a race between the amount of Merit (I think of it as myself) and the amount of activity (i consider activity to be someone else's).

My race has 5 finishes.

finish first = Rank Member (I lost/ because the number of activities at that time was much more when I reached Member)

Finish second = Rank Full member (I lost)

Finish 3rd = Rank Senior Member (I WIN / because the number of Merit has exceeded 250 and activity is still lacking) Cool

And I want to celebrate this victory.

and now I'm racing back to HERO. But it seems the number of activities began to catch up. and it looks like the competition is going to be very tough.

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
congratulations to myself for being a part of this great bitcointalk forum
I was a newbie but today I have become a Jnr. Member, I know I still have a very long way to go in this forum, learning has just started for me and I want to thank this community for this great achievement which I have,I have learnt so many things in these few months of my membership here and I will love your great support as ever for I cannot make it all by myself but with your support and good work.
 Cheesy
Congratulations on this small achievement that adds up to high ranks. I'm glad you have the guts to move forward and don't complain that ranks are hard to get right now. You are already halfway (2/3) to Member and you will not notice how you reach this level. Really, don't get hung up on ranks and treat it like a mini-game or personal progress bar. All the same, the main value of the forum is the knowledge and experience of other people, which can be used with any rank.
Activity: 350
Merit: 255
congratulations to myself for being a part of this great bitcointalk forum
I was a newbie but today I have become a Jnr. Member, I know I still have a very long way to go in this forum, learning has just started for me and I want to thank this community for this great achievement which I have,I have learnt so many things in these few months of my membership here and I will love your great support as ever for I cannot make it all by myself but with your support and good work.
 Cheesy
Activity: 1260
Merit: 957

• 2 years and 2.5 month
  • 135 days, 3 hours and 13 minutes
  • 3333 message
  • 147 thread

I've come a long way
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1228
@Poker Player, Legendary is finally here, and congrats for that.  Wink

Waiting for my turn to self-congratulate here.  Grin
I'm sure we'll get there sooner or later too, but maybe we should just be a little patient.
In your case, the number of merit required is not enough to meet the Legendary requirements and you will have to work for those 1000 merit if you want to rank up to Legendary. As for me, activity points are not enough to rank up to Legendary even though merit is enough. So we have to be patient enough to wait for Legendary to come.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
Until today I had not written any celebration thread nor had I written here for an achievement, but I saw that I have ranked up to Legendary and I thought it was worth commenting here.

It was a good idea of Bitcoingirl.club to concentrate all this kind of posts here.
Congratulations Poker Player, albeit belatedly. Another long way to Legendary rank has been passed and it really deserves praise. For the desire and will to go towards your goal, for patience in anticipation of the cherished day and activity on the forum. Without these qualities, one can't reach the maximum rank.

I completely agree that creating a separate topic for posts like this is a great idea. Thanks Bitcoingirl.club again.

Waiting for my turn to self-congratulate here.  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 1004
Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅
                  becoming a legendary-SHE
 .... got my ranks lately. Kudos to y'all Smiley no fashion, no styles...nix

Sandra 🧑
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1888
This is it? Is this how you are celebrating your rank that is the highest of all!

It's just that I'm not really celebrating. I always saw the threads that were opened before you created this one as a mixture of merit fishing and vanity exhibition, and I never opened a self-congratulatory thread because of that.

Actually it's cool to get to Legendary but it was something that was foreseen to happen because I've had enough merit for a long time and I was going to get there. So it has been rather monotonous, that's why I didn't write a celebration in this thread, it has been rather a confirmation. And that's why I say that I think it's a good idea your thread, to concentrate all these posts here. In fact, if this thread didn't exist, I wouldn't have written anything about having reached Legendary rank.

You need to hire JJG and ask him to write some wall of text for you and then post it 😉

Let's see if JayJuanGee has notifications turned on and wants to write something about it.

He is, in my opinion, the best merit source, btw, the one who spends the most time reading threads on the forum. Sometimes some old threads, and giving merit to posts he finds to be constructive.

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
Until today I had not written any celebration thread nor had I written here for an achievement, but I saw that I have ranked up to Legendary and I thought it was worth commenting here.

It was a good idea of Bitcoingirl.club to concentrate all this kind of posts here.
This is it? Is this how you are celebrating your rank that is the highest of all!
You need to hire JJG and ask him to write some wall of text for you and then post it 😉

My girl is still too young to understand anything 😂
Do you run a girls club then ? just curious 😆
I run a kids club and my little princes is the president of the club 😘
Lets not worry When we die, our kids will take care of the doges and the new 100x shitcoins coming along the way.
Will Bitcoin become a digital fossil? LOL
Activity: 616
Merit: 274

Congratulations! I think it’s definitely worth commenting here cause it takes consistency to level up to where you are now. Congratulations on your legendary member rank.
And shout out to Bitcoingirl.club for the thread.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1888

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
I'm not here to celebrate my rankings up (I still feel unworthy in this position), only realized after visiting my profile page that today is my 5th anniversary since joining this forum. It doesn't feel like I'm old enough and this forum has matured my way of thinking besides gaining some very valuable knowledge.

I feel great.
Thanks if you all care about my celebration, I'm so touched Cry

I hope this thread is still open 5 years from now for the celebration to my 10th anniversary
Activity: 728
Merit: 512
For discussion, please step into the topic, I will keep this topic clean. Achievements, self praising kind of post will only be kept here.

I think I had enough of these common topics like "Finally a member/full member/hero/legendary", "xday/xmonth/xyear legendary", "x is finally a member/full member/hero/legendary now", "1k/2k/3k/..../nk merit club", "one/two/three/n milestones achieved", "I am now member/full member/hero/legendary", "From beginner to member/full member/hero/legendary in x days", "Got my 1st/2nd/3rd/.../nth badge", "celebrating 1year/2years/3years/.../n years", "My/his/their contribution to the forum", "x men forum guide list" the list is way too long!

Just look at Ratimov
1000-Day Legendary  29 merits
My contribution to the fight against low-value posts 70 merits
7k Merit Club. When is Legendary ? 5 merits
[END][GIVEAWAY]- Ratimov 2 Years on Bitcointalk - [PRIZE: 100$ in BTC] 30 merits
Ratimov - 2 Years on Bitcointalk + Giveaway !!! 44 merits
Ratimov - 1 year on Bitcointalk 28 merits
First Newbie of 2019 who received 1000 merits !!! 9 merits
My 100 days on Bitcointalk 32 merits
Hoвый иcтoчник зacлyг - Ratimov. Oбcyждeниe. 33 merits

There could be more.

This just became a bad show to deceive for more merits. All have common scripts but coming with new covers.

The reputation board is already filled up with these kind of topics. Do we really want more to come? I think it's time for a common thread and let this thread do the job for you.

You ranked up?
Share your excitements here.

It ranked up extraordinary quick?

You got x merits and excited?

You are in an x Club and excited?

You achieved a milestone and you can't sleep?

You stayed x years and you are taking break?

You want to share an exciting contribution with us?

You have a list of guide and you lost fat?

Share all your self-praise with us in this thread instead of flooding this reputation board please. Thank you and we are looking forward to see more exciting stories from forum users.
I am so excited and same time grateful to the forum as I have just ranked up to FULL MEMBER rank today.
This won't have been possible without you people and this is a big encouragement to me to put in my very best and more into the forum for the betterment all.

Thank youuuuuuuu!  Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
Do you run a girls club then ? just curious 😆

I wonder what will happen after few years when there will be not many OGs on the forum
Lets not worry When we die, our kids will take care of the doges and the new 100x shitcoins coming along the way.
Honestly saying people tends to forget things very quickly.
Maybe not, every OG account will look like satoshi's alt account for newer kids who join the space in future 😂
legendary
BitcoinGirl.Club do you have to announce something here?  Cheesy

I mean this is something new or did I miss something  Wink
I wonder what will happen after few years when there will be not many OGs on the forum. The new generation will never know who is behind the name LOL.
Honestly saying people tends to forget things very quickly.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

BitcoinGirl.Club do you have to announce something here?  Cheesy

I mean this is something new or did I miss something  Wink

Miss Bitcointalk: BitcoinGirl.Club
Activity: 770
Merit: 589
                    Another altitude reached

My journey on this platform started out as some; a curious newbie who wanted to satisfy not only curiosity, but also some deep placed belief that places like this cannot truely exist without having an iota of scam or illegitimacy.. Oh, how wrong I was!!🤦🤦🤦

With consistency and devotion (and a truckload of pushing, if I may add), I've been able to come this far. Many exceptional individuals on here also so played a key role in my growth and it would be an act of ingratitude if I don't mention a few of them.

The Chymist; who has always been a strong pillar of support
Philipma 1957;  I should say a lot, probably a eulogy of sorts, but I'd just be brief. Thank you for your calm and wit and immense help
Cryptoprenuerbrainboss, Pooya, Welsh and all those who helped in one way or another to push me to this pinnacle.

Learning, they say, never stops and I hope to keep learning till I get there. For now, I drop my pen here...To the real MVPs of this forum, I say my thanks.
Activity: 616
Merit: 274
                                         GRATITUDE

A big shoutout to the administrator for efficiently managing the forum over the years. The forum is a hive of information and learning and couldn’t be where it is without the efforts of the administrator, mods and every single member on here.

I recently got promoted to the full member rank and while ranks on here doesn’t mean much to me, it was still a nice feeling seeing my rank go from a member rank to a full member rank with 3 gold coins now  Grin

I want to thank every member that contribute immensely to my growth and the growth and development of the forum in his/her own unique way.
To The Pharmacist and other members who contribute meaningfully as well as helped me along; thank you for what you do.

Cheers to continuous learning and enlightenment..
legendary
Once more I truly appreciate those that have elevated me to this level and I say a big thank you to all
Congratulation.
You are very close to be a full member now. Mathematically you are three weeks behind by the activities.

I couldn't respond quick because I've been battling with ulcer for over three days now and haven't been really active over here and I do hope to be at the full member rank soon.
I hope it's not very serious. Get well soon. As long as you enjoy the time on the forum you can exchange discussions later.
Activity: 686
Merit: 520
Another Milestone Achieved

I really can't hold the joy in my heart, waking up to a Member rank up this morning.
This journey haven't been an easy one, especially not to a poor writer and reader like me.
The forum has really taught me so much, especially been patient and accepting criticism because everyone has a different opinion to every topic raised.
My special thanks goes @lovesmayfamilisfor also taking out time to see me grow even without knowing me in anyway and all the support so far, you're loved.
I want to sincerely thank the organizers of the forum and all those who have taken out their time and efforts to seeing me grow.
Thanks
~Obari

Just as everyone has comment good about OP, i also feels good to encourage newbies who are determined to follow up advise and learning procedures from others, just as lovesmayfamilis had said, i also wish in seing more of this growth with you in subsequent achievements ahead and to also see you got that opportunity to wear an avatar, but in other to achieve these, you must not relent your efforts, the more you grow the more the expectations from you with demands, congratulations to you and many more to come sooner.
Pages:
Jump to: