Pages:
Author

Topic: Announce your rank up, merit or any achievements that makes you feel great! - page 20. (Read 10419 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
For discussion, please step into the topic, I will keep this topic clean. Achievements, self praising kind of post will only be kept here.

I think I had enough of these common topics like "Finally a member/full member/hero/legendary", "xday/xmonth/xyear legendary", "x is finally a member/full member/hero/legendary now", "1k/2k/3k/..../nk merit club", "one/two/three/n milestones achieved", "I am now member/full member/hero/legendary", "From beginner to member/full member/hero/legendary in x days", "Got my 1st/2nd/3rd/.../nth badge", "celebrating 1year/2years/3years/.../n years", "My/his/their contribution to the forum", "x men forum guide list" the list is way too long!

Just look at Ratimov
1000-Day Legendary  29 merits
My contribution to the fight against low-value posts 70 merits
7k Merit Club. When is Legendary ? 5 merits
[END][GIVEAWAY]- Ratimov 2 Years on Bitcointalk - [PRIZE: 100$ in BTC] 30 merits
Ratimov - 2 Years on Bitcointalk + Giveaway !!! 44 merits
Ratimov - 1 year on Bitcointalk 28 merits
First Newbie of 2019 who received 1000 merits !!! 9 merits
My 100 days on Bitcointalk 32 merits
Hoвый иcтoчник зacлyг - Ratimov. Oбcyждeниe. 33 merits

There could be more.

This just became a bad show to deceive for more merits. All have common scripts but coming with new covers.

The reputation board is already filled up with these kind of topics. Do we really want more to come? I think it's time for a common thread and let this thread do the job for you.

You ranked up?
Share your excitements here.

It ranked up extraordinary quick?

You got x merits and excited?

You are in an x Club and excited?

You achieved a milestone and you can't sleep?

You stayed x years and you are taking break?

You want to share an exciting contribution with us?

You have a list of guide and you lost fat?

Share all your self-praise with us in this thread instead of flooding this reputation board please. Thank you and we are looking forward to see more exciting stories from forum users.
Pages:
Jump to: