Pages:
Author

Topic: announcement - page 4. (Read 8607 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
September 25, 2012, 10:13:31 AM
You guys are clearly in love.
You have no idea. He_She even accuses me of cheating now. LOL

In more serious note. To be honest, I actually hope that one day usagi hits the bulls eye and his investors win. I am sure, this day is really close. Question is, how to define "close" in this context.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
... it only gets better...
September 25, 2012, 10:06:20 AM
You guys are clearly in love.
legendary
Activity: 910
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
September 25, 2012, 10:04:35 AM
Bitcoin Mining Fund (BMF) recognizes the extreme liquidity crunch, and is prepared to take action and help out it's shareholders.

For (approximately) the next three weeks (until October 14th, 2012), we will cease purchases of new hardware and begin paying daily dividends. The strategy is simple; pay out about half our expected dividends on a daily basis (~5btc/day),  while using the other half to place aggressive buyback bids.

The why is also simple. While paying a small dividend and buying ASIC hardware is also a good plan, we feel that right now customers need their money and may even find a better use for it than we can -- including reasons we can't think of  Sad

So, I just wanted to do this and I hope that it would make shareholders feel better. The NAV of BMF is approximately 0.50. We will be placing aggressive bids at .45 to .50. Please do not sell below this price if you can help it. Good luck.

BMF. We love you every day. We love you all the way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=304_OSlTpv4

facepalm time?
vip
Activity: 812
September 25, 2012, 09:48:38 AM
annoucnement
Pages:
Jump to: