Pages:
Author

Topic: [Announcement] BitCommoditiz - New and Different : 10 crypto commodities ! - page 3. (Read 7503 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Publishing our daily Mining Value Indicator

What BitCommoditiz better deserves mining power today?

Click here for the full real time classification:
http://www.bitcommoditiz.org/where-to-mine/
(please allow 10 seconds for the page to load)

Today Cocoaz is 535.34% more profitable than Goldz.
Let's make a deal: 0.1 BTC for 1000 XAUz + if you give me some some free bonus I'll advertise our deal on forums.

Please contact us PM.
Activity: 19
Let's make a deal: 0.1 BTC for 1000 XAUz + if you give me some some free bonus I'll advertise our deal on forums.
Hi guy,

I want to invest in new coins. Why should I invest on your coin ? Why is your coin so "new and different"?

BitCommoditiz is the first attempt to tie a crypto currency price variations to a real well known asset price variation. The innovation is built in the code by design: the hashing difficulty of the BitCommoditiz is function of the price variations of the real underlying commodity (goldz for gold, oilz for oil, cocoas, ..).

As a result BitCommoditiz are very interesting for miners, traders and investors.

As a miner: you have more stable revenues. If the real oil price is up, it gets harder to get Oilz but what you mine is more valuable. If the underlying price is down, Oilz value is down but it becomes easier to mine, so you receive more shares to compensate.

As a trader: you can apply to BitCommoditiz the volatility rules you already play with in the real world.

As a Crypto coin owner: BitCommoditiz are a safe haven for your coins, BitCommoditiz future value is tied to its underlying real commodity value.  No need to buy gold, buy Goldz and stay in the crypto world.

We do beleive that BitCommoditiz has a great future due to its innovative design. Join the army ! Invest.
Publishing our daily Mining Value Indicator

What BitCommoditiz better deserves mining power today?

NEW ! starting today a new percentage indicator with gold as reference and a direct link that points to our page which contains all the real time datas

click here: http://www.bitcommoditiz.org/where-to-mine/ (please allow 10 seconds for the page to load)

Shows that today Cocoaz is 534.98% more profitable than Goldz.
Activity: 19
Hi guy,

I want to invest in new coins. Why should I invest on your coin ? Why is your coin so "new and different"?
We loved your "fucking army" concept  Grin

You won a special giveway! Check your PM.
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
To the OP and/or Dev(s), PLEASE relaunch this coin with 2 Things!:

1. No Premine
2. Invest (if you cant code it yourself) in getting a multi-coin client made up for all of these. TBH i was all amped as shit when I finally heard about it, and downloaded the client, and was like WTF!. It's overwhelming at first sight. But it would really polish if you invested in  getting a multiwallet for this.

A multiwallet and a good promoted launch, you would have a fucking army mining this shit.

I can help you out with the promoting if you want. I really REALLY love this concept and see a LOT of potential in it, but it reeally needs a few fixes frist.

PM me if you wanna chat more.

--GoR--
INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Maintenance completed on Canadian pool. All systems are back to normal.

Cheerz !
Hi BitCommoditiz miners,

So that everybody knows: today Canadian pool is under maintenance. Please switch to Europe or US pool if you encounter any difficulty.

Cheers.
Hi bottacoin,

The European pool is currently under maintenance (upgrading to BitCommoditiz 0.8.6.3). You can see the maintenance announcement on www.bitcommoditiz.org (a shut down is always announced on our web site by a short news).

Not all the pool is down. Each node is updated on a rotating fashion, so that the downtime per BitCommoditiz must not exceed 15 minutes. You always have 9 out of 10 BitCommoditiz up on the European pool.

I would advise you to configure your miner in failover mode (if not).

For example if the European pool is your primary mining pool, you can define the Canadian pool and then the US pool as your secondary and third mining pool. Which such configuration you will never loose a share of Bit !

Cheers.
Activity: 82
I don't see the european pool at this time  Huh
Yes indeed, the node sotware is a fork of Litecoin 0.8.5.2 that's why you saw some "Litecoins"out of the box (thank you for your message anyway, we will correct that with the next release).
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
"LITECOINS" ? :-)

like many scrypt coins its a fork of litecoin, he's just missed a rename is all Smiley
Hi again Chris180Z,

Regarding the second message you posted : this is a known problem actualy. Under Windows the windowing system bugs when you close the wallet. Be sure it is only a windowing problem with no deeper impact in the code.

We have to fix that in the background - it is a bit dirty I must admit - but, once again, only the windowing part of the software is concerned. This has absolutely no impact on the wallet files that are store on your computer hard disk.

In other words you will no loose any coin or any transaction due to the fact that the windowing system closes dirty on Windows.

This problem is on our todo list, indeed. We do apologyze for the inconvenience in the meantime.
Pages:
Jump to: