Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCEMENT] CakeCoin Launched! [SCRYPT] - page 4. (Read 6367 times)

Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
Another coin with?...nothing. not even a good ANN.
Activity: 618
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I have to agree bitcoinpool.us is a great pool and coolindark does a great job of running it!!
legendary
Activity: 959
Merit: 1037
Keep calm and continue mining on a good pool  Cool

CAKE is welcome to our pool!

BitcoinPOOL.US

2% Fee
Rapid Payments

400 mhz on your pool for an hour and a half and no payouts. I see 23 confirmed blocks out of 80 found with 1 orphaned. So I know I'm finding blocks and I've mined multiple other coins on your pool before so I know you payout. So what's up?

No, you calculate it wrong...
CAKE coin maturation takes very very long time... and these confirmed blocks was mined before you start to mine. You will get your payments once the blocks you were in mining get matured.

So no worries  Smiley

Yup, started getting payouts a while after. Your pool was good to me. Thanks for quickly adding a good pool.

Thanks for your kind review  Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

BitcoinPOOL.US

2% Fee
Rapid Payments

400 mhz on your pool for an hour and a half and no payouts. I see 23 confirmed blocks out of 80 found with 1 orphaned. So I know I'm finding blocks and I've mined multiple other coins on your pool before so I know you payout. So what's up?

CAKE coin maturation takes very very long time... and these confirmed blocks was mined before you start to mine. You will get your payments once the blocks you were in mining get matured.

So no worries  Smiley

Yup, started getting payouts a while after. Your pool was good to me. Thanks for quickly adding a good pool.
legendary

BitcoinPOOL.US

2% Fee
Rapid Payments

So no worries  Smiley
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words
Cake>?

Im hungry!!

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Keep calm and continue mining on a good pool  Cool

BitcoinPOOL.US

2% Fee
Rapid Payments

legendary
So, Another crap coin?

At least it has a website with proper domain. It gives hope.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Hello
If you want to add a faucet, i recommend this site, Icostart.com/AddCoin
And if you wanna a translated post, in Spanish (When have more information) send me a private message or a reply! Smiley
Activity: 574
So, Another crap coin?
legendary
Keep calm and continue mining on a good pool  Cool

BitcoinPOOL.US

2% Fee
Rapid Payments
Activity: 370
Merit: 255
How how many acceptance extracted coins are sent to the wallet?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Source code now available: https://github.com/CakeSG/CakeCoin
Pool is offline or down. i can not connect to pool and because of some trojans i don't want to solo mining.
There seems to be some problems with the pool, i'll work on getting it fixed asap.

EDIT: Mining pool is up and running. Please add the newly added node to use the pool
Activity: 11
Pool is offline or down. i can not connect to pool and because of some trojans i don't want to solo mining.
Activity: 168
how much the premine ?
Have you tried reading the first post?
another yummy coin mate? i hope the offer is yummy as well, what can we expect from it and how it will be different from other coins? i just wanted to make sure that this coin will be unique and the future is clear to see, will be watching this thread.
This is unique because the creator cares a lot about the coin. It is all self funded and a lot of time has went into the project already.
Activity: 608
how much the premine ?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
another yummy coin mate? i hope the offer is yummy as well, what can we expect from it and how it will be different from other coins? i just wanted to make sure that this coin will be unique and the future is clear to see, will be watching this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: