Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Come and grab the Litecoin Treasure! - page 2. (Read 3605 times)

administrator
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2948
Wanted to let ya know that Highroller.Litecointreasure has been reset! Happy treasure hunting!
administrator
RESET! Come grab it while it's cheap at LitecoinTreasure.com
administrator
    You can also: Follow @ltctreasure. You'll get a tweet everytime someone steals it or a reset is triggered! That way you won't miss it while it's cheap.
                       Like us on Facebook!
administrator
Really crowded tonight! Come and get it while it's hot!
administrator
And I am glad we are offering services for Litecoin. And this is just the beginning, we already started working on another project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm so glad that things like this are starting to show up for litecoin. Anything that helps increase litecoin's popularity and get it out in front of people is good to me. You will definitely see me stealing it a few times. Thanks!
administrator
We've had interest from a few people to bring back some of the original rules to the game, we just launched another version you can play at the same time.
We currently have two versions up and running: Litecoin Treasure - 20LTC starting price. Fixed 15% limit.
                                                                 LitecoinTreasure Highroller - 50LTC starting price. Minimum 15% limit.

Comments and suggestions are always welcome!
administrator
Server time and expiration time added!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Meh, these games are kinda sketchy...
administrator
We're really glad so many people support this!

And thank you John (johnthedong) for moving this thread from gambling to alternative crypto.
We wanted to start a small movement in the community and it already started! We hope to get new services online soon.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
Very cool site. I like it.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
holy crap, these sites are springing up like crazy
administrator
Thank you all for your support. May this be the first of many projects!

Also, updated the FAQ on the site and as always, your suggestions are always welcome!
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Somnium
Great game  Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Interesting idea, I really like these games to promote certain coins.
administrator
Come and grab The Litecoin Treasure

Litecoin Treasure is both a game and a social experiment. Come and steal the treasure and earn a 10%
profit once someone steals it from you! The game is that simple and we welcome you to come check it out.

But watch out! We want the game to be totally fair and not let an unlucky fellow steal the treasure too
high and get stuck with it, so the game randomly resets(provable chances are under 2% - more details on the site).
That way there won't be a pot big enough for you to believe we would steal it.. for good(aka run away with the
money).

Some of you might might be familiar with the concept from bitcoingem, but we feel that Litecoin deserves
to have it's own game, so here it is!

You can find more details on our FAQ.

Happy treasure hunting!
    You can also: Follow @ltctreasure. You'll get a tweet everytime someone steals it or a reset is triggered! That way you won't miss it while it's cheap.
                            Like us on Facebook!

We've had interest from a few people to bring back some of the original rules to the game, we just launched another version you can play at the same time.
         We currently have two versions up and running: Litecoin Treasure - 20LTC 5 LTC starting price. Fixed 15% limit.
                                                                          LitecoinTreasure Highroller - 50LTC 5 LTC starting price. Minimum 15% limit.

*Watching LTC explode made us lower the starting prices to 5

Comments and suggestions are always welcome!

Developed by Cyrus and Sythic.
Pages:
Jump to: