Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcement: New Coins Coming to Vault of Satoshi - page 2. (Read 2557 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
We did hear from a number of great coin communities who were not yet quite at the stage of development yet to be listed on our exchange. But we do encourage them to continue to grow and reach out to us for future updates (you can always reach me at [email protected])
You pretend that you have standards, but you clearly do not as you added rubbish like maxcoin.

New coin     ✓
Instamined  ✓
Pump and dump  ✓ 
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
I find this pleasing Cheesy
Activity: 595
Merit: 101
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
I'm signing up just because you will be offering Mintcoin.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hey folks,

We wanted to talk a bit of time today to formally announce some up coming features to VoS.

As many of you know we're inching closer and closer to launching our Coin to Coin trading platform which we expect to launch this April; but we've also promised that we'll be adding new coins to the exchange to go along with this. We've decided to stagger the addition of new coins but wanted to confirm the list of coins and give you a general idea as to when they will be added:

Coming Wed March 26th

1. Auroracoin
2. Vertcoin

Coming in April

1. Darkcoin
2. Worldcoin
3. Mintcoin
4. Cryptogenic Bullion
5. Maxcoin

Coming Soon (after the others)

1. Reddcoin

*Note*: All these coins will be available first for coin-to-fiat, and then for any coin to any coin trading (no need to trade through BTC) once our coin-to-coin platform launches!

We did hear from a number of great coin communities who were not yet quite at the stage of development yet to be listed on our exchange. But we do encourage them to continue to grow and reach out to us for future updates (you can always reach me at [email protected])

All the best,

Adam
Director of Marketing
Vault of Satoshi

(Announced on our sub-reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/vos/comments/219f8l/announcement_from_vos_new_coins_coming_soon/)
Pages:
Jump to: