Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCEMENT] super easy bitcoin ads: PuppyTwist.com - page 3. (Read 4758 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 333
This is very cool. Site looks great and the interface is sleek. I know the advertising base will get better and better as more people start using it, too.

I may try to advertise and possibly even put an ad banner on one of my sites :-). To clarify, clicks cost you your bid amount, and impressions without clicks cost nothing? The click through ratios reported are pretty impressive.

Did notice one bug, too. Under stats pages, the source domain's tag is set to just the domain without http://. The browser then treats it as a local link off the site, and so is broken. Just need to add http:// as a prefix you should be golden. Would also be awesome if you added IPv6 support. Noticed that you're probably using Rackspace Cloud Servers. The Open Cloud/Openstack servers should come with an IPv6 address already. Pretty much just need to add an AAAA record and test it.

Sincerely,
Teran
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
I like helping people
I like helping people
I like helping people
Alrighty, bitcoin addresses have been removed from the ad embed code and replaced with internal IDs. It is also backwards-compatible with any already-embedded ads.

Thank you for the suggestion psy, any more are very much welcome : )
I like helping people
You should not use publishers bitcoin addresses in the ads themselves.

Excellent suggestion! Will implement that immediately : )
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
You should not use publishers bitcoin addresses in the ads themselves.
I like helping people
clean design! i'll have to do more testing later, be back with my analysis

Thanks! We look forward to reading your review of it : )

The design reminded me Bitcoinadvertisers.com which have not so good reputation Sad

I see what you mean. We've checked out a few competitors and what they were doin right, and what they were doing wrong so we could improve & find the gaps of what people wanted that wasn't being provided.

Hopefully you give us a fair shot - would love to read your thoughts & review as well!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
The design reminded me Bitcoinadvertisers.com which have not so good reputation Sad
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
clean design! i'll have to do more testing later, be back with my analysis
I like helping people
Howdy again! John here from bc4wp.com.

We've just released a new bitcoin advertising network known as puppytwist.com and would love some feedback / participation / feature requests / questions.

I know a lot of you (and me) have at some point wanted to monetize your site traffic via bitcoin ads, but setting them up has been a crazy big hassle. If setup at all, you then realized how little money you got out of it.

Long story short, we built puppytwist.com not so much to profit, but to make for an as-simple-as-possible exchange of ads between publishers and advertisers. The payout % is quite high for publishers (currently 90%).

We'd love to hear some feedback right here in the forum (or on our contact form from the site), so let us know what you think : )

Link again: http://puppytwist.com
Pages:
Jump to: