Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCEMENT][ICO]--MOTACOIN--LOS ANGELES BASED MARIJUANA DIGITAL CURRENCY - page 10. (Read 22151 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 45
I started pointing a couple miners at MOTA Smiley

Great, now's a good time to be mining Motacoin. I believe one of the pools has a special 0.25% fee, and another has a special 0.42% fee, either way, combined with the top tier rewards, you can't go wrong building up a small bag of Motacoin   Smiley

Edit: Almost up to 350GH woah! thats a lot of miners!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
I started pointing a couple miners at MOTA Smiley
I am waiting for the latest information on the website and the project, because the content of the project is too little.

Our discord server has the latest updates under the announcements channel. I recommend popping in there every few days.

I'll use this an opportunity to announce that we had our first transaction made on our android app today, so it's almost ready for release.

Bringing the total universe of our wallets to:
-Windows
-Linux
-Mac
-Android
-Raspberry pi
-iOS (next on the list)
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I am waiting for the latest information on the website and the project, because the content of the project is too little.
I see the market potential of your project is very tempting, will be published anywhere your product? is it only in Los Angeles, California or is there a future plan to spread your product to other countries?

We're already talking to people all over the world, lots of people in Canada are interested in this, funny enough. 48% of my audience has been from LA though. Everyone that's finding out is interested in it. Especially our instagram, its blowing up and getting tons of DM's.

Read the whitepaper, awesome project. I like that you guys already have a working project. Much anticipated!

Thank you!

I'm going to be attending a crypto investment summit in LA on April30th - May 2nd.

More information here:  www.cryptoinvestsummit.io

I'll be representing Motacoin, we'll see what happens.

We are still open to new talent, if you think you have something to offer, DM me.

Problems Staking?

Consider this scenario:

Someone is mining with a pool and getting a 1 Motacoin payout every 30 minutes, they do this for 50 hours straight. The wallet balance will read 100 coins, but its split up into 100 1 coin blocks. Each of these 1 coin blocks is independently competing for the next pos block, and will be accumulating stakeweight in the same manner. Blocks can be combined to increase the likelyhood of getting rewarded the next pos block. Blocks may be tailored through the Coin Control settings on the wallet. You may combine coins into blocks by processing them together in a transaction. To increase your chances of staking a block, combined all the inputs of your coins into a single block and then let that one loose and it will likely solve your problem. Keep in mind that the total number of coins be staked at any given time determines how much stake weight is likely to be required to consistently stake blocks. It can be confusing, but it's worth knowing.

Edit:

"Well why wouldn't everyone just put all their coins in one block always?"

For two good reasons,

1. Disrupting a block by spending from it will trigger a cooldown preventing you from staking OR SPENDING the coins again for the next 5 blocks.
2. Simply put, when you split your blocks into smaller amounts they compound more quickly.
Activity: 168
I see the market potential of your project is very tempting, will be published anywhere your product? is it only in Los Angeles, California or is there a future plan to spread your product to other countries?
Activity: 32
How long does it take for coins to mature?
'Not minting because you dont have mature coins'  Next block matures in 0 hours'  Have had the same message for days now.
I sent you a DM.
thank you
'Not minting because you dont have mature coins'  Next block matures in 0 hours'  Have had the same message for days now.
I sent you a DM.
Activity: 32
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Read the whitepaper, awesome project. I like that you guys already have a working project. Much anticipated!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Interesting... I am following. OP contact me if you are looking for some additional help on the team.
Activity: 95
pool  MOTAcoin  http://smithpool.ddns.net

conf for miners (-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.ddns.net:3633 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=MOTA)

block explorer  http://smithpool.ddns.net/explorer/MOTA

discord support and coin request  https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

low fee .... good job

Thanks for adding us!
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/motacoin-20692 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Activity: 84
pool  MOTAcoin  http://smithpool.ddns.net

conf for miners (-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.ddns.net:3633 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=MOTA)

block explorer  http://smithpool.ddns.net/explorer/MOTA

discord support and coin request  https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

low fee .... good job
An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
Indeed. This coin was designed with industry adoption as a key element. Everyone has incentive to help it grow, due to the fact that there are bounties available for people who set us up with new dispensaries or businesses!
Quick update for everyone, our ICO is being pushed back a couple weeks! We're getting legal counsel to cover all of the bases required for an ICO, it's extremely pricey but its well worth the effort!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
[BREAKING NEWS] - the Motacoin team is actively recruiting new team members! We are looking for members with the following skills:

1. <Programming>
=============
     - Websites
     - Blockchain
     - QT Wallet Design

2.<Graphic Design & Photoshop>
=======================
    - Social Media Content (Images to be posted on Instagram, Twitter, Etc...)
    - Teasers for upcoming events
    - Miscellaneous Content (White paper graphics, OP graphics, etc)

3.<Community Management>
=====================
    - Community Growth (Posting/Word of mouth to grow our community)
    - Community Management ( Ban/Kick priviledges on (Discord) (Telegram)
    - Social Media Management - Create content for  (Instagram) and (Twitter)

If you are interested, and have a skill that will be useful, send me a message and let me know!
Activity: 56
I like the wallets, look much better than most coins and provides information easily.
Pages:
Jump to: