Pages:
Author

Topic: ❎ ~ ANNOUNCING LEALANA LITHIUM LUNA ~ ⭕️ - page 2. (Read 2075 times)

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Pretty sure AM meant the BTC coins, not the XMR coins. The people who lost the addresses or resold without telling buyers are at fault here - collateral damage being the buyers of such coins. Indeed, Smoothie has always been privacy-centric about orders as well. This leads to the disconnect of no fulllist.txt etc etc... Not sure what to say here, that's up to him. Tongue

I'm not trying to get in this argument, but he has stood by this http://lealana.com/tac.php since day one, as I recall reading the last part and having a good chuckle. Cheesy

When I bought my first silver dime from him via his site/email in 08/2015, I funded it and it was like 35 USD. I paid more for the coin than the funding, imagine that.  Shocked

A few weeks later, the box arrived and it was empty. My only witness was my stepson, who was like 11 at the time and just wanted to see my "Hawaiian Bitcoin" coin... I told smoothie who said he'd never had this issue before and couldn't imagine scamming me (or me "scamming" him) for such a low amount (at the time) and I'm quite sure we both looked everywhere for it even though I knew it wasn't in the box for whatever reason (box was untampered registered mail as well) .... Anyhow, he sent me another coin for free after I re-funded a new address for the replacement coin. The old coin is still listed on this forum as missing or stolen with the public address, actually. Roll Eyes

Point being, you get what you get from certain makers. Smoothie has always been extra fair, we have always gotten along, both of us having been in the Monero thread back in 2014 and fighting trolls and so on, so he was (and still is) quite trustworthy to me.

That's not to say I agree or disagree with certain points in this thread either ... Except Rainbowsky, who should be nuked (again). Roll Eyes
Activity: 679
Merit: 526
smoothie, you should just delete and repost it as a self-moderated submission.  This is ridiculous.

Here's a few points for people to consider.

- smoothie never promised ongoing support for his products.  Ever.
- If you think it's overpriced then don't buy it.  There's a ton of hard work that goes into these products that you don't see or know about.
- smoothie doesn't owe us anything.  Would I like help with an old purchase?  Yes.  Does he owe it to me?  No.
- If you think it looks like a Kialara then that's fine, but it's not a Kialara and he already said he did not collaborate with Max(Kialara).  Kialara doesn't own the copyright to "bars".
- smoothie has a life of his own and is free to come and go as he pleases.

If this is directed my way, I know all about what goes into the process and I can speak intelligently on the topic, thank you.  
As far as your comment about never promising support.... it's ridiculous.  It would be one thing if smoothie bowed out to enjoy life and be gone from the community for good.  The fact that he comes back shilling a new item and just steps over all those customer PMs that were ignored is awful.  smoothie also posted that you should drop him a PM and he'd see if he could help you out.  Why wasn't it directed to everyone who has tried who needs his help??

Here is a better question.... why not just post all the addresses like all the other large makers??  What's so secret??  Why can't we put a tracker on them like ( https://casascius.uberbills.com/ ) does for the Casascius coins??  This would solve 95-98% of the support needed as well.  Then how tough is it top pop in once a quarter and check on some PMs to help the customers that helped make smoothie richer?  Small sacrifice IMO... but I believe in customer service, even after I have a customer's money.

As far as your comment about never promising support.... it's ridiculous.  It would be one thing if smoothie bowed out to enjoy life and be gone from the community for good.  The fact that he comes back shilling a new item and just steps over all those customer PMs that were ignored is awful.

There's nothing ridiculous about it.  He never promised to always be there for you and you need to just accept that and accept responsibility for your part in the process and the decisions you made.  In fact I am not aware of a single coin maker who has promised to always answer email and support their past products.  

smoothie also posted that you should drop him a PM and he'd see if he could help you out.  Why wasn't it directed to everyone who has tried who needs his help??

I emailed him, he hasn't delivered yet but I'm willing to bet he will now that he is back and engaged.  I really can't ask for more and neither can you.

Here is a better question.... why not just post all the addresses like all the other large makers??  What's so secret??  Why can't we put a tracker on them like ( https://casascius.uberbills.com/ ) does for the Casascius coins??

In the case of his Monero coins the addresses are literally useless, that's the whole point of Monero.  Besides that, smoothie has always respected people's privacy to the point he sends you privnotes with information pertaining to your coins.  I personally appreciate that he respects my privacy but I realize we are all different.

Activity: 1736
Merit: 501
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas
smoothie, you should just delete and repost it as a self-moderated submission.  This is ridiculous.

- smoothie never promised ongoing support for his products.  Ever.
- If you think it's overpriced then don't buy it.  There's a ton of hard work that goes into these products that you don't see or know about.
- smoothie doesn't owe us anything.  Would I like help with an old purchase?  Yes.  Does he owe it to me?  No.
- If you think it looks like a Kialara then that's fine, but it's not a Kialara and he already said he did not collaborate with Max(Kialara).  Kialara doesn't own the copyright to "bars".

If this is directed my way, I know all about what goes into the process and I can speak intelligently on the topic, thank you. 
As far as your comment about never promising support.... it's ridiculous.  It would be one thing if smoothie bowed out to enjoy life and be gone from the community for good.  The fact that he comes back shilling a new item and just steps over all those customer PMs that were ignored is awful.  smoothie also posted that you should drop him a PM and he'd see if he could help you out.  Why wasn't it directed to everyone who has tried who needs his help??

Here is a better question.... why not just post all the addresses like all the other large makers??  What's so secret??  Why can't we put a tracker on them like ( https://casascius.uberbills.com/ ) does for the Casascius coins??  This would solve 95-98% of the support needed as well.  Then how tough is it top pop in once a quarter and check on some PMs to help the customers that helped make smoothie richer?  Small sacrifice IMO... but I believe in customer service, even after I have a customer's money.

Couldn’t agree more with this. He turned his coins into a nothing more than paperweights. This have been such a loss for few who bought these thinking they could load them only to find out there is no way to extract the addresses and sold them for pennies on a dollar..
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242
smoothie, you should just delete and repost it as a self-moderated submission.  This is ridiculous.

- If you think it's overpriced then don't buy it.  There's a ton of hard work that goes into these products that you don't see or know about.
- smoothie doesn't owe us anything.  Would I like help with an old purchase?  Yes.  Does he owe it to me?  No.
- If you think it looks like a Kialara then that's fine, but it's not a Kialara and he already said he did not collaborate with Max(Kialara).  Kialara doesn't own the copyright to "bars".

As far as your comment about never promising support.... it's ridiculous.  It would be one thing if smoothie bowed out to enjoy life and be gone from the community for good.  The fact that he comes back shilling a new item and just steps over all those customer PMs that were ignored is awful.  smoothie also posted that you should drop him a PM and he'd see if he could help you out.  Why wasn't it directed to everyone who has tried who needs his help??

Here is a better question.... why not just post all the addresses like all the other large makers??  What's so secret??  Why can't we put a tracker on them like ( https://casascius.uberbills.com/ ) does for the Casascius coins??  This would solve 95-98% of the support needed as well.  Then how tough is it top pop in once a quarter and check on some PMs to help the customers that helped make smoothie richer?  Small sacrifice IMO... but I believe in customer service, even after I have a customer's money.

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Looks cool, smoothie. Is there a story behind the design?
smoothie, you should just delete and repost it as a self-moderated submission.  This is ridiculous.

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 15
smoothie -  Great work and design
legendary
Smoothie....Job well done on the design of these coins. Love the finish as well.

Last time we talked was in 2017 so its good to see you back in business.

Does the binary in the back of the code translate to anything? If so, what?  Thanks

Unfortunately I disagree 100%.  smoothie should have stayed retired enjoying time with family as they stated.  An overpriced coin offering with zero support and a take it or leave it attitude..... is just a CASH GRAB!! 

legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057
First time in a long time here that a tread derailed and had nothing to do with me

we have new retards now frankie, try to keep up.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
First time in a long time here that a tread derailed and had nothing to do with me
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Smoothie....Job well done on the design of these coins. Love the finish as well.

Last time we talked was in 2017 so its good to see you back in business.

Does the binary in the back of the code translate to anything? If so, what?  Thanks
Does these bars/coins come with any kind of support from you if needed in future? Unlike the BTC coins where members have send numerous messages regarding the BTC addresses on their Buyer Funded coins with absolutely 0 responses?

This product does not come with any "support" other than the information that is provided to the purchaser (addresses, view key info etc.) when they receive the coins in their possession.

It is the Buyer's responsibility to keep a copy of their address information that is sent to them.

Furthermore if the coins are purchased from a 3rd party seller that information needs to be requested from that specific seller.

There have been many people in the past who have sent requests who either kept losing their information more than once or the 3rd party seller simply neglected to provide the information to the Buyer.

People purchasing coins from 3rd party sellers would benefit from asking for the public information for a coin(s) before purchasing.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION: If there is demand to include viewkey information (etc) on to the steel bar (housing) then that is something we can consider doing should there be enough demand to justify it.

This would mitigate the need to request view key or address information for a particular bar as it would be engraved on to the metal.

What’s the big difference in releasing the litecoin address list vs bitcoin address list. Atleast it’s good for people to cross check the coins they have... from my understanding there is a list that was released for litecoin loaded coins so why not do it for bitcoin addresses?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Do these new bars come with the plastic case and velvet pouch like the last few releases?

Minerjones,

They come with a protective TPU case. They do not come with a velvet pouch.

Does these bars/coins come with any kind of support from you if needed in future? Unlike the BTC coins where members have send numerous messages regarding the BTC addresses on their Buyer Funded coins with absolutely 0 responses?

This product does not come with any "support" other than the information that is provided to the purchaser (addresses, view key info etc.) when they receive the coins in their possession.

It is the Buyer's responsibility to keep a copy of their address information that is sent to them.

Furthermore if the coins are purchased from a 3rd party seller that information needs to be requested from that specific seller.

There have been many people in the past who have sent requests who either kept losing their information more than once or the 3rd party seller simply neglected to provide the information to the Buyer.

People purchasing coins from 3rd party sellers would benefit from asking for the public information for a coin(s) before purchasing.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION: If there is demand to include viewkey information (etc) on to the steel bar (housing) then that is something we can consider doing should there be enough demand to justify it.

This would mitigate the need to request view key or address information for a particular bar as it would be engraved on to the metal.

2020 silver coins with hologram base price at .05 btc.  Good luck though

Mahalo for the best wishes.  Smiley

Why should people buy these when you are non existent and unavailable?  What if someone needs help with a view key or something down the road??  SEVERAL people have been reaching out to you with questions about past releases and you answer none of them..... but yet here you are with an all new release ready to collect your bits. Roll Eyes  Have you answered all those previous PMs or are you just expecting people to buy these because you are smoothie?  Personally, if you did not answer my questions for months on end I would not buy any of these, but I'm simply not going to buy them because they are severely OVERPRICED and look far too much like a knock off Kialara.

Aloha Anoymousminer,

No one "should" buy anything.

I am not compelling anyone to purchase this product.

QUESTION: Do you have a specific order that was directly purchased from Lealana that we did not provide you with addresses with?

To be honest I have been enjoying life and taking time off with family hence my absence.

mahalo for your honesty

Smiley

Smoothie

I've been wondering what happened to you, smoothie.  It's good to see you are still going strong.  These coins look awesome!  It's nice to see you back with a Monero offering since it's my favorite coin.

People around here raised some valid questions about support and email responses.  I sent you emails too that were never responded to. Sad

Aloha Hellot,

Long time no chat/type!

Thanks for the kind words.

Send me an email and I'll try to see if I can help you.

Been busy, life is short, you know the rest  Smiley

I've been wondering what happened to you, smoothie.  It's good to see you are still going strong.  These coins look awesome!  It's nice to see you back with a Monero offering since it's my favorite coin.

People around here raised some valid questions about support and email responses.  I sent you emails too that were never responded to. Sad
Activity: 787
Nice new bars Max!
legendary
Why should people buy these when you are non existent and unavailable?  What if someone needs help with a view key or something down the road??  SEVERAL people have been reaching out to you with questions about past releases and you answer none of them..... but yet here you are with an all new release ready to collect your bits. Roll Eyes  Have you answered all those previous PMs or are you just expecting people to buy these because you are smoothie?  Personally, if you did not answer my questions for months on end I would not buy any of these, but I'm simply not going to buy them because they are severely OVERPRICED and look far too much like a knock off Kialara.
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001
Watching. Email sent.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 15
2020 silver coins with hologram base price at .05 btc.  Good luck though
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
Do these new bars come with the plastic case and velvet pouch like the last few releases?
Pages:
Jump to: