Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcing MillionBitcentHomepage.com - Own a piece of Bitcoin history! - page 2. (Read 2928 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Yay, my website is done! If anyone wants to take a look, go to http://www.millionbitcenthomepage.com/ and click on Donate!
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Interested. The 10th response... yay!!!
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Hey Man,
Interested in this,il get in touch to get my pixels. Cheers man
Yay, thanks! Working on my site now :3
Activity: 25
That's fine - I'll let it slide since you're the first one Smiley It's live now, go check it out!
I put "Thanks for the free pixels Smiley"

EDIT: I may have put to many pixels in the image. Let me know if it is ok or not Smiley
Thanks for checking it out. Just use the site to upload the image you want and click the spot you want it to go, with the link and hover text. In the contact email put some text there (doesn't actually check if it's an email), then respond here with what you put there so I can associate the pixels to you and skip the transaction check.
Activity: 28
Ah, I see what you did here...although old idea i hope you succeed. Nice to give some of your income to charity! Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I would love to get 100 pixels on that page. Do contact me on how to claim those 100 pixels, please and thank you.
I will have some thanks Smiley really good idea. Please contact me as how to get the pixels
n1c
Activity: 8
This is neat. Wonder what I should do with my 100 pixels Grin
Hello fellow bitcoiners,

Today I launched MillionBitcentHomepage.com - a site where you can buy pixels on the page @ 1 pixel per bitcent.

It may take some time to fill (if it ever does), but I think once it does it will be interesting to look back upon in the years and decades going forward.

I am not just doing this to enrich myself but hopefully the entire bitcoin community. First, by giving back 50% of income to whoever refers buyers to the site - just sign up with the bitcoin address where you want to receive your commission payments at http://millionbitcenthomepage.com/referrals.

I'm also giving 30% of income to non-profit organizations - but the catch is that they must accept bitcoin donations. This will hopefully get the ball rolling on some larger organizations who may be hesitant or technically inept - after all who can resist free money. Only organizations benefitting the greater good - no political, partisan, religious organizations, etc.

Please check out the site and hit me with suggestions! First 10 replies get 100 pixels (of any dimension) free!

Thanks for reading
Pages:
Jump to: