Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcing Songcoin - Invest in Music - page 3. (Read 96917 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 05:46:36 AM
waiting for MNs Smiley

Song Nodes Wink

Cheers yeap working on finishing that...

DP

Really? Are you working on masternode? Do you have any estimated time to run it in testnet?

Oh pardon my confusion. I was referring to the node/peer page on the new block explorer. We haven't finished configuring it yet.

With regard to masternodes. We need to get the value of Songcoin up first otherwise we can't offer a representative payout. The market is basically flooded with coins at the moment & nobody is hodling right now. That will change when we announce the new developments. 

Cheers

DP
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
February 15, 2018, 02:08:37 AM
waiting for MNs Smiley

Song Nodes Wink

DP

Really? Are you working on masternode? Do you have any estimated time to run it in testnet?
February 14, 2018, 09:49:38 PM
For new QT wallets download the Songcoin blockchain & peer data here:

https://cryptochainer.com

Cheers

DP

February 14, 2018, 09:45:18 PM
waiting for MNs Smiley

Song Nodes Wink

DP
February 14, 2018, 09:44:39 PM
You can now mine Song and more than 140 coins at new autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0% fee now. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://zergpool.com:3433 -u -p c=BTC

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://zergpool.com:3433 -u -p c=SONG,mc=SONG

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://zergpool.com:3433 -u -p c=BTC,mc=SONG

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin

Thanks Man added to the header page

DP
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
February 13, 2018, 10:20:51 PM
waiting for MNs Smiley

Song Nodes Wink
February 13, 2018, 09:34:21 PM
Explorer for the new site

http://159.89.136.227/

Cheers

DP
February 12, 2018, 09:10:55 PM
I don't like music very much but I like good coin, so I'll follow this and see where will you get. Good luck people, seens nice project!

Thank you, there's a significant development happening behind the scenes right now and we'll be updating everyone in the coming weeks.

Cheers

DP
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
February 12, 2018, 03:55:06 AM
I don't like music very much but I like good coin, so I'll follow this and see where will you get. Good luck people, seens nice project!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 03:53:47 AM
i loved this project,looking forward for more update ,thanks and i hope it will succeed in the future Cheesy
February 08, 2018, 07:24:15 AM
Its already on the exchanges?

Thank you, yes currently listed on cryotopia.co.nz & yobit.com

Activity: 28
February 08, 2018, 07:11:04 AM
Its already on the exchanges?
February 06, 2018, 05:00:12 AM
What is SongCoin?
The Altcoin SongCoin was developed to invest in music production in the long term through their use.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-songcoin.html
Thank you for the article.
Dave
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
February 06, 2018, 04:55:18 AM
What is SongCoin?
The Altcoin SongCoin was developed to invest in music production in the long term through their use.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-songcoin.html
February 05, 2018, 05:29:30 AM
Nice concept.
Waiting for more information about this project,i will follow it
Thank you for the interest hoping to release some great news soon.

DP
Activity: 126
February 05, 2018, 04:33:45 AM
Nice concept.
Waiting for more information about this project,i will follow it
Activity: 5
January 18, 2018, 09:02:56 AM
Really nice to see this broad explanation..I hope to research and learn more about Songcoin to have more education on this.
Thanks.
January 18, 2018, 08:24:29 AM
Curious what is up with SongCoin these days? 

Is Hash-to-Coins correct in that the network is mining at 1.3Th/s???  Someone is pounding it down to a pulp for some reason.

Or maybe an order on NiceHash went bad?  And they don't realize they are hashing that high?

Oh there's some market rumours floating around. We're working on the coin again in earnest there's a new site coming (we'll overdue) more wallets & upgrades and current industry negotiating. Looking good for 2018.

Thanks for the bump.  I missed this on my radar.  Is there anything you can release or tease us with regarding the current industry negotiating?  Wink

Thank you for the interest. So with regard to present negotiations I can say that we're hoping to align ourselves with an exciting music project. The team is Australian based with worldwide exposure and we believe Songcoin would be the perfect fit. We hope to have more news in the coming weeks. Until then there's so much to do. We've just got the dedicated explorer finished that will be included on the new website & working on other stuff including mobile wallets.
Activity: 30
January 17, 2018, 09:52:17 PM

Is Hash-to-Coins correct in that the network is mining at 1.3Th/s???  Someone is pounding it down to a pulp for some reason.

Or maybe an order on NiceHash went bad?  And they don't realize they are hashing that high?

Oh there's some market rumours floating around. We're working on the coin again in earnest there's a new site coming (we'll overdue) more wallets & upgrades and current industry negotiating. Looking good for 2018.

Thanks for the bump.  I missed this on my radar.  Is there anything you can release or tease us with regarding the current industry negotiating?  Wink
January 17, 2018, 09:38:55 PM

Pages:
Jump to: