Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcing the Bitcoin Kiez rollout - page 5. (Read 20350 times)

Activity: 492
Merit: 500
November 13, 2012, 03:47:13 PM
will he go buy a beer at the bar?

I know I will! Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
November 13, 2012, 03:35:43 PM
it will be interesting to see what Primo Maggio does with his bitcoins

will he go buy a beer at the bar?

if he does, will Fabelhaft use that bitcoin to get some Vinyl records?

Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 1006
November 13, 2012, 03:35:32 PM
Cool! Keep it up!
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
November 13, 2012, 01:51:39 PM
This is epic! I'm coming to Berlin in a few months and this is exactly what I needed to hear.

Please contact me before you book your hotel, there is one on the list to join, they just don't wanna make it official yet to be able to learn some more about bitcoin before they start.

Joe

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
November 13, 2012, 01:49:57 PM
Wow, just wow!

12 hour ride for me (by train) to get to Berlin, but it really seems it's getting to be worth it.

Your are awesome. That's the best news I have heard in a while here!

Congratulations.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056
Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com
November 13, 2012, 01:47:17 PM
This is epic! I'm coming to Berlin in a few months and this is exactly what I needed to hear.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
November 13, 2012, 01:46:09 PM
This is really awesome to hear.
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
November 13, 2012, 01:27:00 PM
(mods I know you will want to move this to 'marketplace' but I believe it has some significance and should stay out here at least for a little while Wink)

Hello community!

We would like to announce the rollout of what we call 'the Bitcoin-Kiez' ('Kiez' being Berliner slang for 'neighbourhood').

While we were celebrating Bitcoin Friday and partying away with a lot of Bitcoiners at ROOM77, our enabler-team (Yossarian, Goonie, Ente and me, aka the Crypto Economics Consultig Group) went out to enable three other places in our neighbourhood to accept Bitcoin. Well, I was merely standing by and smiling Smiley.

So these are the first 4 shops (meaning brick-and-mortar bussinesses) on the Graefekiez in Berlin where you can pay in Bitcoin now. We will add more places to this list as / if they join in.

Here are the first participants:

Primo Maggio
http://www.primomaggio.de/
Graefestraße 10
10967 Berlin

Original Italian food at it's best. Gotta love the homemade antipasti, pasta, deserts and a great selection of original Italian drinks. The owner, Paolo, will allways make sure that no customer leaves without a smile on their face.

Fabelhaft Bar
Schönleinstraße 6
10967 Berlin

Floor and Bram are making some of the best cocktails you can find in Berlin. You will allways and instantly feel welcomed there and meet an international audience.

Vinyl Living Room Longplayer
Graefestraße 80
10967 Berlin

Nadim has an unbelievable selection of rare and hard-to-find vinyl records to offer. Concentrating on oldschool to hiphop, his record store is a meeting-point and hangout for well known DJs not only from Berlin.

ROOM77
http://room77.de/
Graefestrasse 77
10967 Berlin

Picture shows part of the Bitcoin crowd last friday at ROOM77, which has lost it's exclusivity being the only Bitcoin-bar in the neighbourhood that night. But as I have pointed out on friday: I never in my life had that much fun and was so happy about loosing something Wink.

Stay tuned and as we say over here:

'To Blockchain Eternity!'

Joe
Pages:
Jump to: