Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 Announcing TradeBtc European Exchange 🔵🔵🔵 - page 2. (Read 187 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I understand I think. When BTC-E was operational you could always buy cheaper from their exchange and I was wondering why that was possible.
I am not sure BTC-E is the best example as a market maker given the mass evasion that was going on
Activity: 7
I understand I think. When BTC-E was operational you could always buy cheaper from their exchange and I was wondering why that was possible.
copper member
Activity: 10
BitGo option sounds good but I have a question-  When  You say "True Trade Engine "  what do you mean exactly?

True trade engine means the software module is executing the trades based on a set of predetermined rules that adhere to market making principles and the outcome reflects the supply and demand for this exchange only. TradeBtc is not taking any cues from other markets or exchanges. I hope this answer your question. I advise you to open an account and try it yourself Smiley
Activity: 7
 BitGo option sounds good but I have a question-  When  You say "True Trade Engine "  what do you mean exactly?

copper member
Announcing TradeBtc European Exchange

TradeBtc  https://tradebtc.eu Exchange is based in Belgium (Europe) and it uses BitGo’s Multi-signature, three-key management feature that removes any single point of failure employing advanced security configurations to ensure that assets are secure as they move in and out of the wallet for its main Trading pairs (BTC, BTG, BCH, LTC).
Featuring an intuitive trading Interface, TradeBtc aim is to prove itself as a stable, dependent and secure trading platform where any user will trade with confidence knowing that this exchange will never hang or freeze during volatility periods, and their bid or ask is going through in real time. In the same time, extreme security measures and the utilization of BitGo services ensure that your deposits and transactions are safe.
Some of the Features that highlight TradeBtc exchange performance:
- Use of a True Trading engine
- Main trading pairs secured with BitGo (A copy of each crypto transaction mirrored on BitGo)
- Real-time funds audit allows real-time verification of exchange solvency.
- Clustered instances hosted in the US, with a redundant backed database.
- Live trading (includes canceling any order, any time before the transaction is executed)
- Users are market makers, bids not depend on any external exchange (except BitGo API,    which acts as a security layer)
- Multiple HD wallets, renewable at your choice after each transaction
- Simple yet efficient KYC, once you are approved you may trade freely
- A robust API, allowing plugin of trading bots
- Free deposits on fiat and crypto
- Low trading fees (both maker and taker): 0.16%
- Low withdrawal fees 0.16% (BitGo ads 0.25%)
- USD, EUR, and GBP as fiat currencies
- PayPal accepted
- Low deposit limits on fiat: 10 units (USD, GBP, EUR)

Beside the secured trading pairs TradeBtc is opened to add regular blockchain coins or tokens. Please contact us in private to discuss or through one of the Social media channels or email listed below:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TradeBTC2
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1631561830476165/
Email :  [email protected]

copper member
Pages:
Jump to: