Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Paused] APO - Advanced Parimutuel Options on Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 1007 times)

copper member
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
dev team

one question to DEV, what is the maximum amount planed to be collected during the ICO?

Hi! The Hard Cap is 14,000 ETH
copper member
dev team
copper member
dev team
Thank you, we are always open for any kind of questions. And anybody can use a demo algorithm on our website. We want to create a new real financial instrument for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Being able to short cryptocurrencies in a decentralised fashion is actually a good idea!  I'm confused why this ico doesn't get more attention than this.  This is actually something a lot of traders have been waiting for for a long time.  I hope this project succeeds and gets the attention it deserves in order to follow their roadmap.  Of course we're in a bear market right now but the irony of this situation is that this idea, once executed, is a very good instrument FOR a bearish market.
copper member
dev team

What is the minimum investment?

The minimum transaction amount is 0.1 ETH.
copper member
dev team
How do I invest in apo? Does it require KYC?

Not, we don't require KYC.
copper member
dev team
Looked at the information about the project. So to speak. I understand that the project is cool, but there is not enough knowledge in the financial field. I would like more details on the mechanisms. A simple explanation of what an option is, a directive?

Hello! Thank for your interest. In the announcement, we provided general information about the upcoming ICO. More details are described in the WP, as well as 2 articles published in the Medium.

https://medium.com/@apofinance/cryptocurrency-derivatives-df5c979a59a7

https://medium.com/@apofinance/reverse-parimutuel-on-cryptocurrency-option-trading-f5e05274cab9

More information about stock options you can read here:

https://www.investopedia.com/exam-guide/cfa-level-1/derivatives/options-calls-puts.asp

In short, we offer to participate in the creation of a new financial instrument that has much in common with typical options, but also have a lot of differences.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
How do I invest in apo? Does it require KYC?
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Looked at the information about the project. So to speak. I understand that the project is cool, but there is not enough knowledge in the financial field. I would like more details on the mechanisms. A simple explanation of what an option is, a directive?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I'm suprised that this great project is still so cheap. Chance to buy in indeed.
VVB
Activity: 3
This seems like a great idea - any other opinions?
copper member
dev team
We are collecting feedback.
copper member
dev team
Please, read a new article about option trading.

Cryptocurrency derivatives
copper member
dev team
Will I be able to buy options to short BTC?

You can trade both short and long after launch in two pairs: BTC/USD and ETH/USD. The platform allows you to build call and put options, and later time spreads.
VVB
Activity: 3
Will I be able to buy options to short BTC?
copper member
dev team

When will i be able to sell tokens which were bought during ICO on  exchanges?

The first priority for us is to create a platform and bring it to perfection, both in terms of transaction speed and security, and usability. We will be engaged in listing tokens on exchanges and expect that in 4-6 months they will be traded on exchanges.
copper member
dev team
In short the interface of the original version is identical with the demo version? With the positive response, is something innovative and attractive and we must accompany the outcome of this project. Awaiting Information.

The demo version has an interface for a visual demonstration of the mathematical model. In the real platform, the interface will contain a large number of parameters that are necessary for building a portfolio for investors. Also, revaluation of premiums will occur in real time on the basis of received bids.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
In short the interface of the original version is identical with the demo version? With the positive response, is something innovative and attractive and we must accompany the outcome of this project. Awaiting Information.
copper member
dev team
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.

Thank you for interesting! What kind of additional information you want to receive?
Pages:
Jump to: