Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI - page 9. (Read 66389 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
With the bounce of 25% in its value PCL once again sent strong message to market of its existence. That section of gainers and looser on CMC gets special attention to track the unusual performance of markets. This volume of over $50k is good seeing it in Bitcoins. Buy when others are not willing that fits on every single market like PCL.
PCL have more then 1.9 billion supply circulating so 50K$ is not enough volume for PCL token i think volume should be 1 million$ or atleast 0.5 million$
if the volume decreases more then that will be very bad for PCL price 
the good thing is PCL price is stable.
with AskEve 4.0 (with credit-card-payment- implementation & additional security features) released PCL volume should go higher
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
First user-accounts filled with the amounts they´ve sent:

so wie mole0815 geschrieben hat, ich habe zuvor funds überwiesen, vor fast drei Wochen, und diese werden nun manuell vom Aieve Team in das "Believe beta wallet" geschoben, dann wird mittels Binance API key von dem jeweilig "betankten" Account von Aieve getraded.

So mein Account wurde aufgeladen/betankt. So sieht's dann aus, den Betrag habe ich mal "entfernt". Wink

Love is the answer
Today and tomorrow the accounts of the users in the closed beta of BeliEve get setup and from Wednesday, Dec. 05th the automated Portfolio-management for this chosen group will start  Cool

heute und morgen werden die "believe accounts" mit den funds betankt, ich glaube ab Mittwoch soll es dann los gehen, ich bin gespannt...
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
With the bounce of 25% in its value PCL once again sent strong message to market of its existence. That section of gainers and looser on CMC gets special attention to track the unusual performance of markets. This volume of over $50k is good seeing it in Bitcoins. Buy when others are not willing that fits on every single market like PCL.
Love is the answer
what is happening with the pcl price
peculium price is going down now at 20 sat current price from 22 sat
but the market is in green. most of coins and tokens are going up
marketcap of PCL is 2.47 million $ right now. PCL ranking on coinmarketcap is 701. pcl ranking on coinmarketcap should under 500

It's an opportunity to grab some cheap PCL while you can. When I looked at the order books yesterday there was a lot of sell pressure. I think there are a lot of impatient people wanting to get rid of their PCL. Use this to your advantage...

Indeed, these days there is something like bullish feelings in the market since a loooong time.

History told us, that this usually is the time when some go into Bitcoin & Ethereum to come back with some profits made from their bull-run.

i can feel that too at any time crypto prices will go high with one good news for crypto
SEC news already impact positive on the market. last year same thing happens in the ending months november and december
eth price is very important for token prices. if eth rise then token prices will go high also or after that

there may be an effect of approaching the hard fork as well so the price slowly rises because there may be many people who stock coins who knows at the beginning of the year prices can soar so we can invest and hope to get more profit
for now i can see weak hand are selling right now and price of tokens are down. eth price is again under 180$ in the the end of 2018.
i never thought that prices will go down like this. everyone is now really confused about the crypto.
pcl doing great its price going up day by day slowly. i hope pcl price will not be affected by current bloodbath in crypto
No one thought that crypto prices will go down that much in such short time. I think it's a great opportunity to collect more as we have exciting and positive news coming in Q1 2019 like Bakkt, Nasdaq and maybe ETF in favor too  and i think PCL did better than many others in these bearish conditions and now with decreased total supply, the price will recover faster.
nasdaq give good news to crypto community and that impect very positive on the crypto market
in one day prices are rising very fast. PCL price is up about 35% according to the coinmarketcap
its good for crypto holders. i hope more news will come in december or in january 2019 and bearish period will be over soon.

These days the closed BETA of BeliEve will start with the first 50 users portfolios - if the results are close to what they have been in the backtesting & alpha- version, its just a matter of time.

Next target: Top200
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
marketcap of PCL is 2.47 million $ right now. PCL ranking on coinmarketcap is 701. pcl ranking on coinmarketcap should under 500

It's an opportunity to grab some cheap PCL while you can. When I looked at the order books yesterday there was a lot of sell pressure. I think there are a lot of impatient people wanting to get rid of their PCL. Use this to your advantage...

Indeed, these days there is something like bullish feelings in the market since a loooong time.

History told us, that this usually is the time when some go into Bitcoin & Ethereum to come back with some profits made from their bull-run.

i can feel that too at any time crypto prices will go high with one good news for crypto
SEC news already impact positive on the market. last year same thing happens in the ending months november and december
eth price is very important for token prices. if eth rise then token prices will go high also or after that

there may be an effect of approaching the hard fork as well so the price slowly rises because there may be many people who stock coins who knows at the beginning of the year prices can soar so we can invest and hope to get more profit
for now i can see weak hand are selling right now and price of tokens are down. eth price is again under 180$ in the the end of 2018.
i never thought that prices will go down like this. everyone is now really confused about the crypto.
pcl doing great its price going up day by day slowly. i hope pcl price will not be affected by current bloodbath in crypto
No one thought that crypto prices will go down that much in such short time. I think it's a great opportunity to collect more as we have exciting and positive news coming in Q1 2019 like Bakkt, Nasdaq and maybe ETF in favor too  and i think PCL did better than many others in these bearish conditions and now with decreased total supply, the price will recover faster.
nasdaq give good news to crypto community and that impect very positive on the crypto market
in one day prices are rising very fast. PCL price is up about 35% according to the coinmarketcap
its good for crypto holders. i hope more news will come in december or in january 2019 and bearish period will be over soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Love is the answer
Following the BitcoinCash-Hardfork both BCHABC and BCHSV have been listed to AskEve.

1 forecast per minute for 17 coins
60 times per hr / 24 hrs/day
24480 forecasts per day
99,8% accurate on 30-minute-forecasts

Powered by Peculium

Love is the answer
Peculium ICO Review by Max Neuhaus, Editor at eliteclub.io:

"Companies that offer products which have proven and articulate utility have always been at the forefront. Peculium is very well oriented in their business model and when it comes to choosing the market they are developing a uniquely innovative product which will definitely provide value to its users/subscribers.

As a savings management platform — one of its kind in cryptocurrency market — it has an immense potential to evolve and expand."

Full read: https://medium.com/eliteclub-io/peculium-ico-review-f1e6d8102e5a

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

Love is the answer

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

Love is the answer
CDO Abed Ajraou, one of the most influential Data-Scientists in the UK, recently nominated as a UK data leader for the second time, about

"How to create money with data."

"With data we are at this stage. In combination with AI and all the skills we have learned, we can now create concrete value, that creates more profits, more revenues!"

"... this means for our customers we can double his money within 1 year"

▶️ Take 03:05 minutes to watch his brief interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-vJUF23vuk

📌 Friday, October 26th, there also was a greatly informative Live- Webinar/AMA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyuzokpZ_KA
Coming from Peculium's announcement page! The Beta version of Solidus aka BeliEve will be open to the public by March 2019. That's less than 5months from now! Happy to build a bright future with them! Cheesy

https://t.me/peculiumANN/306

🔥Updated Roadmap of BeliEve!🔥
road map is updated its good news for PCL community
PCL project team is working hard. this project may have a bright future
marketcap is sudden up according to coinmarketcap without changing of price means more tokens are now involved in circulating supply
price is still there at 22 sat.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Coming from Peculium's announcement page! The Beta version of Solidus aka BeliEve will be open to the public by March 2019. That's less than 5months from now! Happy to build a bright future with them! Cheesy

https://t.me/peculiumANN/306

🔥Updated Roadmap of BeliEve!🔥
Love is the answer
For those who missed our webinar, some bullet-points:

▶️ 60 (instead of 50) user chosen for BeliEve closed Beta 1st stage (Nov & Dec 2018); all 60 will receive an email from Monday October 29th

▶️ [Roadmap-Update] BeliEve Beta release for the public already in March 2019!

▶️ [PCL Token-value] We will implement a buy-back-program from all collected fees!

▶️ [BeliEve-fees]: will ONLY BE CHARGED IF USER MAKES PROFIT

▶️ [BeliEve-fees]:  25% deducted from the profit

▶️ [BeliEve-fees]: ONLY 12.5% deducted from the profit if user holds & pays the fees with PCL !!!

All details and answers to the questions in our Live AMA/Webinar- replay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyuzokpZ_KA&t=1052s
Love is the answer
✴️ Last chance to join our closed BeliΞve Beta ! ✴️

Wed. October 24th 23:59 UTC/GMT, we close the registration form!

The number of customers we can accommodate is strictly limited to 50 users only!

Now, this is your last chance to be amongst those first users ever!

If you want to use the platform please let us know today by only filling in the questions ➡️ http://ow.ly/xzAp30mcM4K

We are proud that already so many of you expressed their interest to be part of it, but please bare in mind that we can not include all of you as we already have much more applicants then seats available.

To choose the participants we have our own grading rubric to calculate the underlying formula for the choices.

This formula includes parameters such as:
✅ amount of PCL the applicant is holding in his private wallet*
✅ the amount the user is willing to invest (filled in the reg. form)
✅ since when the users’ private wallet* is holding PCL (advantage to early investors)

📌In case you will not be selected, please refuse from asking for reasons.

https://medium.com/@Peculium/beli%CE%BEves-closed-beta-version-plans-dedicated-live-webinar-30f2885cf887?platform=hootsuite

Source: https://t.me/ico_peculium/157648
Pages:
Jump to: