Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PEDITY Asset - Platform based on Stellar Lumen[Instant Token Rewards] - page 4. (Read 17441 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
hi sir where i can email you to inquire my skills to help this kind of project
You can message at [email protected]
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
hi sir where i can email you to inquire my skills to help this kind of project
Hello. Tell me please how will the participant receive rewards? Will it be from other users or from the system?
Hey Dalazar,
Users will reward automatically when they post/content and the rewards received will be determined based on various factors such as :-
1. Trustline (Most Important )
2. The volume of content created
3. Volume of PEDI tokens traded in past 24 hour
4. Value per XLM
The above will determine how much rewards user will achieve and this is all automatic.

The rewards are generated from the issuers (you can understand this as system or pedity platform) and no user will have any control over that.
The code for this will also be shared via github so that it will be transparent, this will be live by beta phase. Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Hello. Tell me please how will the participant receive rewards? Will it be from other users or from the system?

PEDITY Asset [Based on Stellar]
An unbiased Content sharing platform that rewards users in form of PEDI.

Pedity is a simple community oriented content sharing platform where every user is rewarded PEDI tokens based on content and not on upvotes/votes from other users. The term content is referred here to various possible categories listed below and are not not just limited to these :-

1.Articles
Write articles and get rewarded in PEDI tokens for sharing articles
2.Videos
Share videos and get rewarded in PEDI tokens for sharing that video.
3.Images
Create, capture and Share images and get rewarded in PEDI tokens for sharing images
4.Questions and Answers
For every successful answer user gets rewarded and also the person who has asked question will also get rewarded.

PEDITY Asset Details

Total Supply: 3,999,999,999 PEDI

Asset ISSUER Horizon Information: https://horizon.stellar.org/accounts/GBVUDZLMHTLMZANLZB6P4S4RYF52MVWTYVYXTQ2EJBPBX4DZI2SDOLLY

ASSET Block Explorer: https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/PEDI-GBVUDZLMHTLMZANLZB6P4S4RYF52MVWTYVYXTQ2EJBPBX4DZI2SDOLLY

IPFS ASSET Data: UW1UazhVYXJzQndwQTVVbkQxMjNCUW1LNW13dlJIY0JYZkVZM3dDWXJWdUx3eg==

Trading Markets:
Pages:
Jump to: