Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PEEPCOIN - PEEPMASTERNODE ⚡️[20 : 1 SWAP][MASTERNODES] PCN swap to PMN! 🚀 - page 4. (Read 22395 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
The swap ratio for the PeepMasternode Peepcoin is pretty good. Can you give me some useful information about this application?
Activity: 68
PMN just reached the 25 masternodes up & running milestone!  Smiley

copper member
Activity: 116
Does Peepmaster node have the latest information?
is this project just left behind?
can you tell me where I can find the latest information from peepmaster node?

Thanks for asking. Your question is too general... you can find every information on PeepMasternode project on this first page thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpeepcoin-peepmasternode-20-1-swapmasternodes-pcn-swap-to-pmn-4609025
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Does Peepmaster node have the latest information?
is this project just left behind?
can you tell me where I can find the latest information from peepmaster node?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
if I may know when the market exchange coin will launch in the market Huh how come there is official news or the latest information about peepmasternode Huh
copper member
Activity: 322
copper member
With this transfer of coins becomes a little suspicious and dangerous probably to do it. Maybe I should wait a little and see what happens.

We have mention in our Whitepaper that the swap coin will be used for funding the project such listing in masternode stats, exchange, press release e.t.c. However we will use it wisely. We won't dump the coin... no, nope... because we also take care for the peepcoin community, investor and hodler. All our concern now is to increase the demand of peepcoin and we have limited allocation for the swap which is only 10 Bil PCN allowed. Only 1000 Masternode of PMN available for the swap.
copper member
SwapCash-CEO

Could you show us, how many coins already swapped?

To date... a sum of 227,157,376.8 PCN has been swap.
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
SwapCash-CEO

Could you show us, how many coins already swapped?
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
With this transfer of coins becomes a little suspicious and dangerous probably to do it. Maybe I should wait a little and see what happens.
Activity: 14
Seeing how I got a random dm from discord to this, it looks to me as a another way to scam. There is already daps and pxn(another pcn swap grp).

Could you pl. share link w/ info for pxn swap?

I dont think the Swap is ready yet for PXN. However if you wanna make a swap PCN/PMN... please fill in this form here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfgp89Cn9UDi8cn8PyLXtzSQ6e8QHIf3txCv9LzZNWbT4POXA/viewform
AVP
Activity: 96
Seeing how I got a random dm from discord to this, it looks to me as a another way to scam. There is already daps and pxn(another pcn swap grp).

Could you pl. share link w/ info for pxn swap?
Activity: 14

Hi, I believe you've got an invite by me  Smiley  It is not a way to scam, It is a way to inform you that the Swap of PCN to PMN is real. Thanks to the great savior Sir SwapCash (@Alan-Swaps#9058). His objection from the first day of huge dumpers make us have a good faith on this project. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41222466
Activity: 30
AVP
Activity: 96
Why do we have to send over our PeepCoins? It's a bit of a risk...

Why can't a snapshot be taken of current PeepCoin Addresses and swap performed based on that?

Most swaps are done like that.. I feel a bit shady sending over my funds to someone's wallet..
Pages:
Jump to: