Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PEERDAX EXCHANGE][ICO] FIRST EXCHANGE WITH INSURANCE FUND - page 3. (Read 2578 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

Come with us to save your property.
!!!

The ICO will start in few hours

https://imgur.com/a/lvIMC

HOW DOES PEERDAX INSURANCE FUND WORK?

Why do traders often use large exchange instead of small exchange? Beyond the reason that small exchange has fewer options, the most voted reason is small exchange not ensure the safety for user’s asset. Traders come to the large trading platform with high volume because in general, it is safer than small exchange.

However, nothing guaranteed 100% that these exchanges will work smoothly until the end without error.

Nowadays, the situation about error, lag, having problem can meet regularly in almost exchanges. For example BTC-E in July 2017.

Furthermore, there are some trading platforms though high volume still has error.

This affects directly to transactions on the floor as well as the interest of the user. Because cryptocurrency market is changing in seconds, each second passed the exchange rate has changed a lot.

Be a trader, we understand the importance of this. So, with the ability of a developer, we are building a safer and more stable for traders. That's why PEERDAX was established with an insurance fund.

Value of Insurance fund:

Through ICO 10.000.000 PEDX we want to call $10.000.000 capital, then $9.000.000 from ICO will spend for the insurance fund.

How's it work?

The insurance fund will use to guarantee all transactions on the floor. In case having mistake effect to user property, they will be received back from this insurance fund.

We know that there is a long way to go to make the project success, we're trying for a long and stable project.
We hope through advantages as well as features, PEERDAX will attract investor naturally.

Right now, Bounty campaign is running for those who want to work with us. You can find detail about it in here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2235583.20
ICO will start after 2 days, in first month 1PEDX = 1$. Really happy to welcome all of the investor come with us.  
Activity: 474
Merit: 251
long term project and long term for invest
waiting update after ico start, i'm foolowing thread
good luck
Simple and straight forward. I will be part of this one.
thank for your support
Hope we can work together
Activity: 476
Simple and straight forward. I will be part of this one.
Reserved Vietnamsese Translation  Smiley
Please check our Bounty
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
no plan about bounty campaign sir?? this project can be more interesting if you holding this programs. 
bounty are in here right now https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22542403
thank you so much
Bounty campaign are already
Find detail info in here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22542403
hi. we will have bounty campaign for you who want to join with us.
The detail info will be update today.
Please keep watching.
best regard,

Please PM me, thank you.
With property security and low cost missions expected to hook the investors to invest there, the low cost of using the best system will be a positive highlight
I will monitor this post, success Cool
Really appreciate  if you joining with us Smiley

You created a very exciting idea and am deeply impressed by the team's goals and objectives.  This project is very promising and I hope it will be usefull for many people in the near future. I wish you best on ICO.

Thank for your wish and compliment. Please keep supporting us.
Activity: 434
You created a very exciting idea and am deeply impressed by the team's goals and objectives.  This project is very promising and I hope it will be usefull for many people in the near future. I wish you best on ICO.
I like the idea of exchange with insurance fund. I still didn't decided to buy or not tokens from the ICO. But I will use your exchange for sure when it become to Beta or Live stage.

Thank for your support Sir
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
With property security and low cost missions expected to hook the investors to invest there, the low cost of using the best system will be a positive highlight
I will monitor this post, success Cool
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
I like the idea of exchange with insurance fund. I still didn't decided to buy or not tokens from the ICO. But I will use your exchange for sure when it become to Beta or Live stage.
Activity: 233
no plan about bounty campaign sir?? this project can be more interesting if you holding this programs. 
Nice project! Good luck success!

thank a lots. Please follow up to update info 
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
The first exchange with insurance fund,,
this is great, hopely can be a part on this project,,
regards