Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PER] PioneerCoin | X13 | Anonymouscoin | Already launch| bittrex.com - page 3. (Read 60369 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
 ???wallent is not working.why?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
tried some transfers 2day.
the anon feature was not working.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
I just noticed dedicated seems to be stuck... are you on it dev?
legendary
Kaspa
I pmed the devs. He reacted pretty fast confirming that he is still alive, working on new things. That was an hour or so before this webwallet was posted.

Foreign dev, but hey silicon valley is also built on foreign skills from India and China.

a human is a human is a human Wink if their a good dev/team and stay busy and active with their coin then I'm happy to hold some of their coin Cheesy

everything seems to have been smooth for me so far, wallet works great

has the anonymous feature been implemented yet?

I think I saw some people talking about testing it a few pages back... looked like they were happy with it (but I'm no expert)
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I pmed the devs. He reacted pretty fast confirming that he is still alive, working on new things. That was an hour or so before this webwallet was posted.

Foreign dev, but hey silicon valley is also built on foreign skills from India and China.

a human is a human is a human Wink if their a good dev/team and stay busy and active with their coin then I'm happy to hold some of their coin Cheesy

has the anonymous feature been implemented yet?
legendary
Kaspa

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io

Migration 100% completed!

Our move to the SuchPool SSO (Single Sign-On) has been done without any issue!

Come see the new pool at http://SuchPool.pw/per

All your stats/shares/coins/pending payouts/workers have been restored on the new version! All the pools we will add on this platform will share the same logins, so on new launches you may simply move your miners on our different ports hosted under SuchPool SSO and your coins will be delivered in your accounts!

** YOU WILL NEED TO RE-ENTER YOUR PAYOUT ADDRESSES, RESET YOUR PASS AND PIN **

IF YOU HAD A DARKCOIN ACCOUNT WITH US, THAT ONE HAS PRIORITY. IN THAT CASE YOU WON'T NEED TO RESET ANYTHING. JUST RE-ENTER PAYOUT ADDRESS.

Here is a sneak peak at our new interface! Come and login to see it in operation. If you have no account, it's time to register!

If you notice any issue, or want to make some comments, feel free to drop us an email at [email protected]! We are there for you!

To reach us:

URL: http://www.suchpool.pw
    Email: [email protected]
    IRC: irc.freenode.net - #suchpool
    Twitter: @SuchPool
    Support: Support.SuchPool.pw

legendary
Activity: 1232

Activity: 249
Activity: 104
Merit: 20

i like this logo and name
Activity: 322
this coins is a sleeper! dev should release an agenda with future updates, im sure people would take notice!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Web wallet looks sick, eta on the release of it?
Activity: 5
China Promotion QQ: 167602799 want to add to the creation of the stick, there is hope of adding the PER to M-Net, P network voting for currency friends to vote, thank you!   
legendary
wo did zhe 5 BTC buy order,let's make more buy orders!

and only 1850 blocks to reduce

The whales are noticing this oppertunity Wink.
legendary
Web wallet coming soon ...

good job dev.
i know it's a good coin and you are a good dev  Cool

This Design is looking really nice!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ddd

good job dev.
i know it's a good coin and you are a good dev  Cool
Activity: 42
wo did zhe 5 BTC buy order,let's make more buy orders!

and only 1850 blocks to reduce

Let's rock!
Activity: 42

Pages:
Jump to: