Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN][PerksCoin] - 🌲OFFICIAL BOUNTY CAMPAIGN THREAD ⚡ - page 4. (Read 8347 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11
The thing is that because of its permanent ignorance, the crowd regarded the value of the blockchain solely for profit. It turned out that with it you can make cryptocurrencies, and with them you can earn tens of thousands of percent of profit. Cares this blockchain, it is only important how you can use it to raise money. Thinking buy-sell in its most primitive the form.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Those who are really running the crypto world manipulate the crowd with the help of opinion leaders.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Hence the staggering cost, and in fact supply and demand.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Now, even among the so-called" elite", we see confusion and staggering, when one branch of government sees the future in cryptocurrencies, and the other conservatively perceives everything connected with bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Now you do not need any bitcoin and even technology is not needed, a large mass of people invested in the pursuit of a very fast profit.
Invested, but do not understand anything about it, the rate speculates major market players and they earn, and those who in pursuit of easy money lose them.

Do you think that's unfair?

No, it's the laws of nature there is predator and there is prey.

In any community there will be a leading and a slave. you don't want to be a wingman? to raise awareness, develop responsibility, gain knowledge. and there are no other ways to well-being.
Activity: 96
icoinrating.com
PerksCoin is listed at http://icoinrating.com/perkscoin/

You can support PerksCoin project through voting for it.
Now you do not need any bitcoin and even technology is not needed, a large mass of people invested in the pursuit of a very fast profit.
Invested, but do not understand anything about it, the rate speculates major market players and they earn, and those who in pursuit of easy money lose them.

No, it's the laws of nature there is predator and there is prey.
Activity: 224
The ignorant will always give their savings to those who know more.
It is with the ignorance of a huge mass of people who do not yet understand anything either in technology or in investing that such a rapid inflating of the bubble is connected. Herrings are stuffed in nets like sheep.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
The ignorant will always give their savings to those who know more.
Activity: 227

Someone loses, and someone catches trends. Here on luck helps or rather who has more Deposit.
Activity: 224
That's right, it is very inconvenient, I was expecting a withdrawal of 2 weeks.
Activity: 406
Bitcoin has lost its relevance due to long transaction times and expensive commissions.
I do not agree with you, bitcoin will be number one, at least for the next 10 years.
10 years what do you think? Just tell me just exactly why and include facts
Now there are already bitcoin ATMs in Japan and they are going to issue a salary in bitcoins and in the United States in one of the States; they want to accept bitcoin as payment of taxes. Here is enough facts for you?
It is ridiculous to me that there are a couple of dozen ATMs for Bitcoin, and it does not say anything yet. The fact that in Japan, one company decided to give a salary in bitcoins is not an argument, but about the US - it is one thing to want, and quite another to adopt this law and implement it.
Activity: 112
I do not agree with you, bitcoin will be number one, at least for the next 10 years.
Now there are already bitcoin ATMs in Japan and they are going to issue a salary in bitcoins and in the United States in one of the States; they want to accept bitcoin as payment of taxes. Here is enough facts for you?
Activity: 112
All right, the user has become demanding, the bubble is not conducted, technology is needed.
Pages:
Jump to: