Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 47. (Read 181805 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Any idea why PES is Disabled on Bittrex..Huh  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
May i have test build?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Can't download the wallet. Mega.co.nz is down.

EDIT: Working again.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Whats the status DEVS?Huh??

Currently testing new builds

Edit: We're also doing a Twitter giveaway to bolster the community a bit, get some new people interested. 200 PES for everyone who retweets the latest @pesacrypto post, as well as posts something about Pesa. DM your Pesa address afterward.

Great idea!  Wink
And it's working!  Grin Take a look at bittrex
Activity: 644

Edit: We're also doing a Twitter giveaway to bolster the community a bit, get some new people interested. 200 PES for everyone who retweets the latest @pesacrypto post, as well as posts something about Pesa. DM your Pesa address afterward.

Great idea!  Wink
Activity: 56

Activity: 540
Activity: 540
It seems like the ktk thread... So same dev right?
Soon this coin will disappear I guess.

and every coin IE touches is going to die sooner or later!

+1

He made this blackcoin and promised everyone to be rich but then he stole all the money and spend them on expensive New York stuff. Many deci-pointed fellas. Was planning to ride the intruder this summer but cannot because of IconicAsshole. I think it is a shame because the weather was so good.

How can dev steal all the money? Please elaborate.

He's talking about IE. IE has nothing to do with this coin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

+1

He made this blackcoin and promised everyone to be rich but then he stole all the money and spend them on expensive New York stuff. Many deci-pointed fellas. Was planning to ride the intruder this summer but cannot because of IconicAsshole. I think it is a shame because the weather was so good.

How can dev steal all the money? Please elaborate.
Activity: 848
My wallet again does not sync.
Activity: 17
This coin is dead?
Such a low price!

+1

Arrrrg, another tool. We actually know the real life identities of the Pesa dev team.  This coin has nothing to do with IE.
Activity: 546
Merit: 510

+1

Is there someone that can explain Dynamic Interest?

Depending on how much Pesa you have staking in your wallet, compared to the network average, the higher percent interest you are eligible to receive through staking.
Is there someone that can explain Dynamic Interest?
re-added Pesa to my signature
now it better go to the moon!

Thanks!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: