Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr - page 55. (Read 181805 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
why is it crashing?
any news?

People see low buys and panic sell in XC the same way when they aren't spoonfed an update every 20 minutes. This is the ADD generation.
Activity: 225
why is it crashing?
any news?
Activity: 126
See, days passed nothing doing, so many coins so many new features: looking at SDC
A real dev means nothing if he do nothing. Time is everything in this coin world. People have no more time waiting for you.

What new features? Most coins just work on features while only a handful have anything implemented. It's unfortunate that the price is dipping, but that's a consequence of people chasing pumps.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
Everyone, take notice. This is what a legit project looks like.

No opportunity for the development team to make a quick buck and abandon the project because there is:
No Premine
No Instamine
No IPO

The development team doesn't make post after post with hype to try and pump the coin.
Linkedin account for the front-end developer
Whitepaper

A bit to noobish and proish, but let's take the opportunity for a little brainstorming:

Bitcoin is a brand, even if beeing a slightly tainted brand by now. So what you need is a name, something set apart from Acoin, Bcoin, Ccoin, ..., Zcoin.

Then there's the mass adaption which might get hampered by an infinite energy hunger, you might have heard the term "difficulty raise". Ideally a coin should run from an battery powered Arduino with a WLAN antenna. Or if you want to add a camera, too, you might call this setup a cellphone. That is something most of every human beeing out there could give a positive nod for.
Those oldschool POW mining rigs are not exactly a good PR picture to show on the frontpage.

Pesa is not revolutionary, but so far not doing bad either. Maybe the Dev is a lazybum, and maybe even had plotted to make a runner. Just the opportunity changed pretty much by now. Further persuing this coin could turn out to be very profitable. There is competition out there, too. I am looking into a lot of them to compare.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
The whitepaper will be up tonight, being 4 hours.

Nothing?

Everyone knew already you are some kind of new idiot but believing anything young Max here says is three levels, at least, beyond that.

Wow.

You were saying?

Ignore/
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Great white paper.  Pesa sounds like a cool project.

Yes, that is the reason I liked it and start following.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Great white paper.  Pesa sounds like a cool project.
Activity: 31
Whitepaper is good written, following now this coin.
A rough draft of the white paper is now in the OP, or you can download it here. We will be adding to it as the community request more information, though this is a basis for now.

We apologize for the confusion with the release time, from now on approximate release times will be absolute UTC times instead of relatives. We'd love your feedback!

I just sent a 10k Pesa donation.
A rough draft of the white paper is now in the OP, or you can download it here. We will be adding to it as the community request more information, though this is a basis for now.

We apologize for the confusion with the release time, from now on approximate release times will be absolute UTC times instead of relatives. We'd love your feedback!

It's a good read, but I was expecting more detail about features outside of anonymity such as the smart contracts. I think it would be great if you can add a page for that or at least a short paragraph for now.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
More a mission statement than a whitepaper. I do like the emphasis on usability though and "Enigma" is interesting (a great name, and very marketable). Not sure on it being closed sourced for all of eternity. Perhaps make it closed for a period of time?

Here's where PESA is atm, for posterity -

maybe Enigma is not such a good name because it was broken Smiley
what about Smart Contracts ?
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Planning and start, know when to end it and gain.
I read the whitepaper.
It's very nice.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
anyone else having trouble keeping wallet sync'ed

same, now syncing again. had to use addnode=...:... inside config file, as described in posting

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701621.msg8068237;topicseen#msg8068237

maybe we need an updated list of trusted nodes
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Good read, although I was expecting something on smart contracts.

Enigma does sound interesting and is a good, marketable name.
Activity: 196
More a mission statement than a whitepaper. I do like the emphasis on usability though and "Enigma" is interesting (a great name, and very marketable). Not sure on it being closed sourced for all of eternity. Perhaps make it closed for a period of time?

Here's where PESA is atm, for posterity -

Activity: 56

Nice whitepaper.

I guess it was worth the wait?
Activity: 57

Nice whitepaper.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Ok. Not bad.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

The DEV just enjoy their holidy and let this coin die.
if your not interested in the coin just get the fuk out you fuking moron
Pages:
Jump to: