Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PETS] 🐭🦁 Pets Token 🐔🦄 TX fees stake to holders! Autoliquid 🐱😻😽😻🙀 - page 3. (Read 1173 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002
BSCscan should update with our social profile and icon hopefully tomorrow
legendary
It looks like the price is pretty stable even though bitcoin is trashing the market.
legendary
I think we need push more for marketing.

I have a marketing company coming for a meeting today. It's very positive.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I think we need push more for marketing.
legendary
legendary
Looks like we are building up small holders
legendary
It looks like the trading action is starting to normalize. Yesterday this one holder that picked up early got rid of 16b. Hopefully he's moved on since he kept selling into every uptick.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
What are the best exchanges to start with for a new coin with potential?
This is a post published by a friend of mine in China, with more than 9,000 readers, and more than 100 people submitted addresses for airdrops.
https://www.chainnode.com/post/574784

If you have the money to list on a Chinese trading platform, then your project. Take off 1,000 times to the moon

Thanks sir, we will look into this.  . .
Activity: 215
Merit: 2
This is a post published by a friend of mine in China, with more than 9,000 readers, and more than 100 people submitted addresses for airdrops.
https://www.chainnode.com/post/574784

If you have the money to list on a Chinese trading platform, then your project. Take off 1,000 times to the moon
If anyone has any suggestions / recommendations, please let us know. Cheers!
legendary
legendary
BTW, the draft of the whitepaper is available in the general discord channel.

https://discord.gg/AzfUStCA
legendary
PETS is a pure investment grade token that gives back to animals, which are all to often neglected or otherwise exploited. Hopefully, that's important to holders instead of trying to make as much money as they possibly can in the shortest period of time. Holders with similar interests usually make the best project stakeholders.
Personally, my family has always been involved in Greyhound rescue organizations, having given homes to 5 ex-racers, and have even rescued a beautiful ex-military Belgian Shepherd named cupcake who was slated to be put down after he only detected 9 out of 10 bombs during a regular recertification.

legendary
PETS is a pure investment grade token that gives back to animals, which are all to often neglected or otherwise exploited. Hopefully, that's important to holders instead of trying to make as much money as they possibly can in the shortest period of time. Holders with similar interests usually make the best project stakeholders.
Personally, my family has always been involved in Greyhound rescue organizations, having given homes to 5 ex-racers, and have even rescued a beautiful ex-military Belgian Shepherd named cupcake who was slated to be put down after he only detected 9 out of 10 bombs during a regular recertification.
legendary
I am currently working on incorporating a company to support this token. Hopefully within the next few weeks will have this finalized. It's one of the requirements for getting our token accepted for listing on many of the major exchanges. Wink
legendary
It's a quiet day for PETS. I'm sure everyone is just busy recovering from the recent overall market decline.
legendary
BTW, all inquiries for partnership and exchange opportunities should be directed to [email protected]
legendary
Anyone have any suggestions for animal charities that we should donate to? We are planning to make a donation on the 1st of the month.
legendary
If anyone has contacts at exchanges, PM me. We have been contacted by a few regarding their interest in listing PETS, but I'd rather work through the community instead of through some sales person.
Pages:
Jump to: