Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PinkCoin (PC) | [X11] Pure 100% PoS | No premine | No IPO |bittrex.com - page 33. (Read 74786 times)

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Yayyyyy, more color coin. I'm so done with colors. Let's come up with treecoins. I want GiantOakTreeCoin!

how about furniture coin like chaircoin , tablecoin, sofacoin

Or FlourCoin, SugarCoin, SaltCoin, PepperCoin...

SteakCoin. Me hungry Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
To mine or not to mine, that's the problem...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Yayyyyy, more color coin. I'm so done with colors. Let's come up with treecoins. I want GiantOakTreeCoin!

maybe u should make supernova coin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Not going live in 2 minutes then, I take it?

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

legendary

WeepingWillow Coin
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
When and where the wallet will be released.
It would be nice if you post it now in a passworded zip.
legendary
So we are about 3 hours out, is that right?  I hope the devs will be ready.  I've been looking to try X11 mining.

Been mining Hirocoin for a while now, Temps a lot cooler!!!  With summer on it's way that is really important!!  Also the electric bill is a lot less!!

X11 is fantastic.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I color this one pump and dump!!!

its just dump, no pump

If your dump is pink you have serious issues!!!  LOL
guys, you're very humor Grin
legendary
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

its just dump, no pump

If your dump is pink you have serious issues!!!  LOL
When Chinese are involve , expect very high net hash. When the net hash is too high , its cheaper to buy the coin

Hit it with everything right off, that way we can have Chinese, US, EU and AUS forks!!!  LOL

x11 is getting affected by asic scrypt. Those litecoin miner moving to x11 is causing high increase in network hash. Also, renting rig is very popular now, people think that all new coin launch is profitable to mine but I think most of them mine at a lost with rented rig. Its actually cheaper to buy the coin when it first hit exchange. Summer coin is a very good example where u can get cheap coins. I pity those who spend lots of btc to rent gh rig and mine summer coin later to find out those btc can actually buy more coins then they can mine
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
No twitter,web,facebook.Over half of pools are Chinese. Cry
we will add web twitter facebook tomorrow after lauch,
you dont like chinese friends?they set up free pools to you ,
legendary
When Chinese are involve , expect very high net hash. When the net hash is too high , its cheaper to buy the coin

Hit it with everything right off, that way we can have Chinese, US, EU and AUS forks!!!  LOL
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: