Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PinkCoin (PC) | [X11] Pure 100% PoS | No premine | No IPO |bittrex.com - page 7. (Read 74786 times)

legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
Fixed  Smiley
why you dont put the address in signature? (go to Profile/Forum Profile Information and put there the PinkCoin:youraddress... and then hit change profile ) if you want it of course.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
Hey is it possible to get a mini-donation just until this coin ends up on crypsty? Not sure about Bittrex. I like the coin and don't want to miss out entirely.

Address: PVAesdAmfhn4cmLTgKVVNq84Uvcua53f6D
Add the address in signature, dont post here , the topic can be locked
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
Don't post the address here!!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Ahh, good to see the mini-announcement and all the support everyone. You guys rock. As for me... well I'm starting to wish my keyboard looked a little more like this:

Haha! Gnight guys!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Hey is it possible to get a mini-donation just until this coin ends up on crypsty? Not sure about Bittrex. I like the coin and don't want to miss out entirely. See sig.
Prices have doubled. Not bad for a slow day eh? Tongue The shape of things to come...

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
i am buyer
Got the 1.5 mil. Thanks a lot...  I'll be seeing you next at the moon then Tongue
Activity: 150
Merit: 100

ANNOUNCEMENT

SNIP

You can donate to the following address:

PinkCoin: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g

Bitcoin: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB

This is so exciting. Congratulations.

I have been watching this coin for a little bit thanks to a CryptoCayce giveaway. I have thus far doubled what he gave me, and will now be placing bigger buy orders.

They're dirt cheap right now. Damn... If only I had more BTC Tongue They're all tied up in other trades...

For the most part, same here. I have had a buy order at 3 SAT for awhile now, just hoping. Don't think we will see it that low again. I just got my new Twitter all styled up and ready to go for this.  https://twitter.com/CryptoRox

We got my buddy who is chasing the fat bounty on xlb to commit to doing the Twitter lottery bot like @blklottery for pinkcoin.

Going to start it with a fat jackpot.
50% of the lottery profits will go towards pinkcoin projects.

congrats on winning the 500k Pinkcoin from my twitter givewaway!!
https://twitter.com/CryptoCayce/status/468202693106728960

e2fc53081acfbf85d9c694fc98a56b3c661ad26d470d2c32e9de996be318f8d5-000

CryptoCayce, much love. The universe has wonderful ways of rewarding people like you.
thanks and you're welcome Wink
What happened with DEV? Marketing really sucks here...and DEV is already away for 3 days??

stop trying to fud our thread, like your signature suggests pleas go support orange and yellow coins instead of trying to thwart our coin.
trolling our thread does not bring positive attention to your coin nor does it influence the price positively, what you are actually doing is hurting the entire industry.
we need competitive cooperation not pure competition that causes corruption and sabotage.

Are you in the spion industry? what the hell... correct me if i'm not right, when was the last time that DEV was online? I believe that i've posted the truth, if DEV is too lazy to login on bitcointalk for 3 days!!! then you cannot really tell that he is doing a great job, isn't it? Or maybe you're allowed to stay home 3 days from work?  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Hey hey.... Placebo's one of the good guys Cayce. I know him from the dopecoin thread and he's not the type that spreads FUD. He raised a genuine point about the missing dev and has every reason to. I would too.... missing devs are all too common here. Placebo, I've made an announcement about the community takeover few posts back. We're bringing Pink back with a bang and Casey's pretty much been spending for the giveaways and just about all the bounties from his own pocket. I can assure you he's got the best interest of the coin at all times Smiley

cool, sorry for the misunderstanding. thanks for clearing this up, much appreciated.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502

ANNOUNCEMENT

SNIP

I have been watching this coin for a little bit thanks to a CryptoCayce giveaway. I have thus far doubled what he gave me, and will now be placing bigger buy orders.

They're dirt cheap right now. Damn... If only I had more BTC Tongue They're all tied up in other trades...

For the most part, same here. I have had a buy order at 3 SAT for awhile now, just hoping. Don't think we will see it that low again. I just got my new Twitter all styled up and ready to go for this.  https://twitter.com/CryptoRox

We got my buddy who is chasing the fat bounty on xlb to commit to doing the Twitter lottery bot like @blklottery for pinkcoin.

CryptoCayce, much love. The universe has wonderful ways of rewarding people like you.

ANNOUNCEMENT

SNIP

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
In fact this coin miss out a good marketing opportunity last week. Was it not a holebi day last weekend, they could easily made some t-shirts, walk with all those people get in the news, etc....
Perfect,

I love what is happening so far, the universe we live in will quickly become pink.

Right on, lol, as I began to type this, my wallet notified me of another stake Smiley Love PoS

What all can you say about the breast cancer fundraiser aspect?

LOL... we'll have full details on that soon.... how much we're aiming for, where/how to donate etc. That will give us some exposure on twitter and facebook, and as an added bonus, getting non crypto people into the world of crypto through pinkcoin Smiley
Right on, lol, as I began to type this, my wallet notified me of another stake Smiley Love PoS

What all can you say about the breast cancer fundraiser aspect?
So what kind of timeframe are we hoping for the new thread/website/etc...?

I would say less than a week. Multipool maybe a few days after that. We're still waiting for the multipool developer to get back to us with an ETA.
What happened with DEV? Marketing really sucks here...and DEV is already away for 3 days??

stop trying to fud our thread, like your signature suggests pleas go support orange and yellow coins instead of trying to thwart our coin.
trolling our thread does not bring positive attention to your coin nor does it influence the price positively, what you are actually doing is hurting the entire industry.
we need competitive cooperation not pure competition that causes corruption and sabotage.

Are you in the spion industry? what the hell... correct me if i'm not right, when was the last time that DEV was online? I believe that i've posted the truth, if DEV is too lazy to login on bitcointalk for 3 days!!! then you cannot really tell that he is doing a great job, isn't it? Or maybe you're allowed to stay home 3 days from work?  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Hey hey.... Placebo's one of the good guys Cayce. I know him from the dopecoin thread and he's not the type that spreads FUD. He raised a genuine point about the missing dev and has every reason to. I would too.... missing devs are all too common here. Placebo, I've made an announcement about the community takeover few posts back. We're bringing Pink back with a bang and Casey's pretty much been spending for the giveaways and just about all the bounties from his own pocket. I can assure you he's got the best interest of the coin at all times Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: