Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PIR] ---- PirateCoin | Exchange listed ---- Arrr! - page 33. (Read 47899 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Piratecoin PIR added for trading at

http://www.cryptotc.us/market
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Another new pool added - cmon' slaves, get diggin' for the hottest loot o' th' 17th century! Arrrr!
Activity: 78
Arrr!  Just mined me first solo block of PIR, me hearties!

Ev'ry scurvy dog's a treasure island! I be hashturbatin' me way to riches pleasantly wit' blisters! AAaarrgg!!
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Yarrrrr!  This old salty dog noticed the net hashrate was a little slow, so I went fishing solo for blocks!!
Got me a dozen of the little suckers in the past 2.5 hours!!!
What were you using for a .conf file? I'm still crap at making them

You weren't asking me, but I used the file from https://forum.megacoin.co.nz/index.php?topic=229.0 and just changed the RPC port.  For my .bat file, I used one that I had made to solo mine another coin, changing the RPC port.  That one I believe I created by taking one of my normal .bat files and putting localhost:11655 instead of the usual tcp+stratum...:xxxx part of the file.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Arrr!  Just mined me first solo block of PIR, me hearties!
Activity: 78

I'd have liked "ARR" or "ARRR" - what ya gonna do?!
[ANN][ARRR] ---- PirateCoin ---- Arrr!

Tickle me barnacles ARRR be a winner.  Interestin' ticker gunna be th' next hype.
Mark me words MEOW gunna swallow CAT quicker than ye can toss ye trusty parrot into th' gullet 'o a mermaid Arrr!
Activity: 81
Arrrr - we be busy whippin' the slaves - they need to be diggin' faster!
Activity: 73
Merit: 12
Have you noticed, dev changed ticket for PirateCoin ?  Grin
Its now PIR (at the start page).
Also here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4487794
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Haven't seen the OP on for a while. Wonder if the coin is just going to die?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
If it was based to SHA256  i would definitely support it.
For now i will just stick to the future coin Betacoin, sorry Smiley
legendary
Exactly, I have to admit I have enjoyed the low hashrate to solo mine.  But if the coin dies, all that effort and electric is for nothing!!
Activity: 73
Merit: 12
Maybe you right, guys. There are much less deserved coins became to exchange. So why this coin should be apart ?
legendary
That's the catch 22, you need more miners to make it popular, but to get more miners the coin needs to be on Criptsy.  I would just hate to see this coin die off and for all our efferts in mining to go down the shitter!!!
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
we need more miners for it to be popular.
legendary
Time to get this coin on an exchange!!!  Coin on exchange = More miners!!!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Or in my case the IP that the wallet is on.  I started this mining thing about a month ago (with DOGE) and I have been having solo mining kick my ass for weeks.  Nice thing is, after you set it up the only thing that needs to be changed in the conf is the port.  Everything else stays the same, same with the miner, just change the port.  Also remember to set up a shortcut for your wallet.  Go to the properties and add a -server after the file name.

I believe you can also just add server=1 to the conf, rather than doing the shortcut with -server parameter

ARRRRR
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
rcallowip=127.0.0.1 never works for me, I always have to add my local LAN address like rcallowip=192.168.100.xxx
legendary
Or in my case the IP that the wallet is on.  I started this mining thing about a month ago (with DOGE) and I have been having solo mining kick my ass for weeks.  Nice thing is, after you set it up the only thing that needs to be changed in the conf is the port.  Everything else stays the same, same with the miner, just change the port.  Also remember to set up a shortcut for your wallet.  Go to the properties and add a -server after the file name.

Apparently, it helps if you actually include the rcpallowip=127.0.0.1 in the config file. go figure
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
Apparently, it helps if you actually include the rcpallowip=127.0.0.1 in the config file. go figure
legendary
Trust me, I spent hours until I figured this shit out!!!  Mine has a remote miner (miner on one machine and wallet on another).  My problem wasn't in the conf file, it was in the cgminer startup.  Remember the name and pass have to be EXACT (the are case sensitive), also when you put in the address, it's -o 127.0.0.1   NO HTTP://

Yarrrrr!  This old salty dog noticed the net hashrate was a little slow, so I went fishing solo for blocks!!
Got me a dozen of the little suckers in the past 2.5 hours!!!
What were you using for a .conf file? I'm still crap at making them
Pages:
Jump to: