Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【PIRL】【nPOS】【Validator - Nominator 】【Substrate based】【IPFS Masternode】 - page 8. (Read 142200 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
there is some thing strange !!!
i was having around 600 pirl stored at Pirl-Nautilus-Wallet
and when i opened the wallet i found them only 470 and there is no send transactions even at explorer !!!
where was my coins gone ??!!!
Activity: 13
I found the whitepaper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a whitepaper! The whitepaper is really white))) Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!
Activity: 17
https://www.cubepool.eu

Pool features:
  • GPU-Mining/Nicehash
  • Stratum mining
  • no registration needed
  • PPLNS
  • Payouts every 60min
  • Live-Stats
  • Only 0,25% Mining Fee
  • Payment History
  • Detailed informations how to connect your Mining-Rigs
  • Anonymous

Server Specs
  • Highspeed Root Server - no VPS
  • Server SSD-RAID
  • Gigabit Connection
  • Uptime 99,9%
Activity: 136
Merit: 1

Comining - an excellent multi-pool for mining more than 30 coins of current and profitable cryptocurrencies at the moment, technical support via chat in Telegram and Discord. Convenient, simplified registration and subsequent authorization through your Google account (to register click "log in with Google"), detailed statistics of your account, as well as Top miners. Servers in Europe, Japan, Singapore, USA and Russia.

Fee: 1%
Mining: PPLNT, Solo, and Prop reward for mining.

- Stable payments
- DDOS protection
- Great ping
- Support Nicehash
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram and Discord chat support.

Join the pool to mine Pirl ===> http://comining.me/pirl
Activity: 70
this really interest me, I am interested in this project, but I want to wait for the launch of bounty program first, and when I feel comfortable in TAU project
then I will participate as an investor Grin Grin
Activity: 12
A new website for the plan looks really cool, I've to say you guys did a good job on the rebranding as well. New logo and banners looks way better then they used before.
Activity: 65
Is this so hard to announce about any algo changes in all  media? 
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
why pirl Block Reward from 10 go to 6 PIRL?
Activity: 136
Merit: 1

Comining - an excellent multi-pool for mining more than 30 coins of current and profitable cryptocurrencies at the moment, technical support via chat in Telegram and Discord. Convenient, simplified registration and subsequent authorization through your Google account (to register click "log in with Google"), detailed statistics of your account, as well as Top miners. Servers in Europe, Japan, Singapore, USA and Russia.

Fee: 1%
Mining: PPLNT, Solo, and Prop reward for mining.

- Stable payments
- DDOS protection
- Great ping
- Support Nicehash
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram and Discord chat support.

Join the pool to mine Pirl ===> http://comining.me/pirl
Activity: 6
Welcome to DG Pool
High reliability and availability of a pool in the data-center

PPLNS, 0% fee, NiceHash
pirl.dgpool.ru

SOLO, 0.3% fee, NiceHash
solo-pirl.dgpool.ru

Stat telegram bot
@dgpoolbot
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Pirl is not found on masternodes.online?
Activity: 38

Hello,

I'd like to make tokens for influencers / celebrities on Instagram, Youtube, ...

It would require :

- an add-on for users to send and receive tokens. Ideally the add-on should be available for browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox and Firefox 52 (Tor). It would be fine to also have mobile apps for smartphones on Google play store and Apple store.

- the possibility for final users to send tokens for free 2 or 3 times a day, without having to buy anything. It could be done by a free rechargeable reserve of Pirl, enabling 2 or 3 transactions a day. If users want to send more often, they would have to purchase some Pirl.

The idea is that influencers could easily distribute tokens to their fans. Fans would just load the browser add-on or the mobile app, and they would easily receive and transfer tokens, without buying Pirl except if they use the app more than 2 or 3 times a day.

Will it be possible to do such things on Pirl in the near future ?

Thanks

Activity: 26
PIRL.EPOOL.EU

#Min. payout threshold: 0.5 PIRL.
#Payments rollout every 10 minutes.
#Pool Fee: 0.35%

Stratum:
Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://pirl.epool.eu:8008 -ewal YOUR_ADDRESS -epsw x -eworker YOUR_WORKER -allcoins 1 -ftime 10 -dcri 1 -mode 1

Happy mining!

PIRL.EPOOL.EU
Activity: 427
Merit: 110
BaikalMine - Mining Pool
Activity: 4
Here's an in-depth review of Pirl from AltLook.org.  If you think Pirl is just for miners, you haven't looked into it enough. #DYOR and get ready for block 2 million... which is in ~2 weeks from now.

http://www.altlook.org/blog/pirl-in-depth-review-pirl

For miners it is not profitable to mine Pirl !!!
 And after the 2 million block reward to decrease by 40%! So this is an anti-mine policy! )))
Pages:
Jump to: