Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⚡🚀💰💲⚡⭐[ANN][PIXOC] Pixo® Cash — A pseudonymous digital currency - page 3. (Read 16559 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 258
Any plans to open some bounty campaign to promote the project.
As I can see the concept of the project is good, so it would be worth to promote the project fully.
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Digital Currency
cattano
No ICO!  They are mostly fraud!  Pixo™ Cash is the first of three projects.  We wanted to make sure the coin will have a great launch without any complications so we waited to announce.  The coin is going to develop as we progress.  We are hoping for awareness and interests from community.

Sorry for the issue but the Discord invite link is working again!
copper member
Digital Currency
umutsukushi

We also did not have an ICO!  Most ICO's are fraud!  They sell coin then on the first day of trading they sell them all!  They are All FRAUD!  Pixo will use premine to fund Pixo and Pixo Classic!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
As it mentioned that the project already launched at 31st of May 2018, and the thread has just created recently.
Does it means the ICO has just started? or the ICO is late?
copper member
Digital Currency
 lestherat
It gets attacked everyday!  If you mine it you will get lots more than 8 PixoCash coins!  I have a L3+ and i have mined lots of blocks with it!  If you give it a try you will get lots of blocks!
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Pow reward is so damn low, miners have no interest of mining this one, you should increase the pow reward or your coin will die, or change to Pos.

Really man, is a waste of electricity mining this one, with only 10 miners L3+ the reward for each one is only 8 Pixocash coins.

With this low number of miners your coin can get attacked, up to at least 30 coins reward per block. 50 should be better.
copper member
Digital Currency
Mikelorr

We are working on improving the Pixo™sight explorer!

Need some bounty work!  If anyone is specialized in development of cryptocurrencies please send me a PM!  There are currently bounties for pool, explorers, wallets, website, and white paper.

Please join our mining pools or solo mine the coin! Smiley
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Please take a look at our new explorer at http://139.99.198.47:3000/

Should add net hash rate and rich list.
copper member
Digital Currency
Na xter

Thank you so much Na xter!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
PIXOC is a huge project and i'm so glad to know about it! Success to the team and this new cryptocurrency!!!
copper member
Digital Currency
https://saltpool.net

Mining: -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://saltpool.net:3437 -u -p c=PIXOC

Nicehash:
algorithm: scrypt
Stratum hostname: saltpool.net
Port:7433
Username:
Password: c=PIXOC
copper member
Digital Currency
Activity: 223
Merit: 1

Same here !
Surprise me !

ok I am looking forward to wait something happen
copper member
Digital Currency
We are also looking forward for the project to improve and progress! Smiley
copper member
Digital Currency
 Grin The team is not anonymous.  Pixo has been working on the currency and developement.
Activity: 96
ok I am looking forward to wait something happen
copper member
Digital Currency
umutsukushi Angry

Pixo Cash is the first of the three projects!  The premine will help Pixo and Pixo Classic!  The funds are for the project!  The CASH is the cash of the whole Pixo Project!  They are not for anyone other than Pixo, Pixo Classic, and developers!

umutsukushi

We also did not have an ICO!  Most ICO's are fraud!  They sell coin then on the first day of trading they sell them all!  They are All FRAUD!  Pixo will use premine to fund Pixo and Pixo Classic!
Activity: 96
16200000 premine
61 years mine 

I give up  pixo cash
copper member
Digital Currency
The trademark was made by the engineer that works on the project.  The premine is going to be used for development, hack, wallet issues, gifts, freebies, handouts, exchange listings, contributors, advertisements, promotions, press, and partners.
copper member
Digital Currency
JChemist
Pixo is the main project.  Pixo Classic is a full anonymous equihash Proof-of-Work coin.  Pixo Cash is a pseudonymous digital currency with Proof-of-Work.  All three coins will be mined.  All are a "Medium of Exchange" and are all different.  They do not equate! 
Pages:
Jump to: