Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PLATFORM][COIN][MN] Livenodes - Crypto with Usecases - page 10. (Read 3399 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 1
I like the idea and concept of the project, I think you can achieve a lot, but you need to work a lot. I hope you realize all your goals.
Now the market is awake and the coins are starting to grow in price. This is a very good time to invest. The team has chosen a great time.
It is too early to talk about it. Let's see what will happen in 2 weeks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I like the idea and concept of the project, I think you can achieve a lot, but you need to work a lot. I hope you realize all your goals.
Now the market is awake and the coins are starting to grow in price. This is a very good time to invest. The team has chosen a great time.
Activity: 201
Merit: 2
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
When will the Livenodes monitoring and stats service start?
If I'm not mistaken, then in Q2 2019.
Activity: 236
When will the Livenodes monitoring and stats service start?
How will you differ from your competitors? What are your advantages?
I would advise the team to make a few videos, which explain in detail the essence of the project and future goals. This would increase the number of project fans.
Yes, video content is easier to understand than text. Does the Livenodes have its own YouTube channel?
Activity: 386
Merit: 107
Whitepaper is ready? Where can I find this document?
Activity: 107
I would advise the team to make a few videos, which explain in detail the essence of the project and future goals. This would increase the number of project fans.
Where can I see any interviews with members of your team? It would be very interesting to listen
Yes that's for sure. I would also like to see this interview.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
What is the price for 1 masternode?
Wow, Crypto Masters. The team works very much and we see the result. Well done!
Yes, the team is working perfectly and always informs us about the latest news of the Livenodes.
Where can I see any interviews with members of your team? It would be very interesting to listen
Wow, Crypto Masters. The team works very much and we see the result. Well done!
⚡️💥  Good News  💥⚡️

LIVENODES has been listed on ESCODEX!! 

https://wallet.escodex.com/market/ESCODEX.LNO_ESCODEX.BTC

Happy trading , enjoy this new listing and remember that LNO builds multiple services and products with practical use cases. It’s a well known fact that crypto-projects are evaluated by market sentiments and the use cases the project is intending to solve. Livenodes, unlike other projects that are focused on the specificity of a single utility, has multiple use cases that solve real world problems.
Wow, this is great news. I am already looking forward to when the coin will be added to the coinmarketcap.
This is a good exchange, soon the coinmarketcap will add the LIVENODES. All you need is daily trading volume of more than 10 thousand.
Yes, in a short time the coin will be on the coinmarketcap. I'm really looking forward to it
How do you plan to attract new clients and investors to your project?
I think the project has a large community and the team works well with its users and potential investors in all social networks. It is very cool!
How do you plan to attract new clients and investors to your project?
The project has a lot of partners and clients. This shows the professionalism of the team, I like Livenodes.
⚡️💥  Good News  💥⚡️

Happy trading , enjoy this new listing and remember that LNO builds multiple services and products with practical use cases. It’s a well known fact that crypto-projects are evaluated by market sentiments and the use cases the project is intending to solve. Livenodes, unlike other projects that are focused on the specificity of a single utility, has multiple use cases that solve real world problems.
Wow, this is great news. I am already looking forward to when the coin will be added to the coinmarketcap.
This is a good exchange, soon the coinmarketcap will add the LIVENODES. All you need is daily trading volume of more than 10 thousand.
⚡️💥  Good News  💥⚡️

Pages:
Jump to: