Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POC] Petroleum Oil Coin - POW/POS 90%/Masternode - page 2. (Read 2703 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 12
A very interesting project if it did not have so many unknowns. I think the questions put here are legitimate and the lack of answers can create even greater suspicion. For a community to support you is important in any project, it may be good for the success of the project to get some answers.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Wallet?
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
Interesting project. DO you have a website?
You said Emirates National Oil Company as a supporter. Any proof of that?
Yes, I think developers need to answer our questions and show that real projects are necessary for supporters.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1

Pool first three 8 POC each
1.reserved for pool   Rion
2.reserved for pool   SangSoerya
3.reserved for pool  gloomik

reserved indonesian translation

hi dev... i think you make a wrong announcement about pool bounty.. Huh

coz i believe i never reserved about pool bounty i'am only reserved about indonesian translation..  Grin
Activity: 14
When and how long your ICO will last
Activity: 35
careful guys, fix pre-sales  Shocked and don't have any working wallet  Grin
Activity: 8
Interesting project. DO you have a website?
You said Emirates National Oil Company as a supporter. Any proof of that?
Activity: 11
Have to admit, having some doubts about this project due to selling MNs at this point..
Activity: 166
Merit: 29
very interesting when look this thread project, but i did not look supporter of this project, where i can find proof of your supporter project
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
The legend is interesting. Oil, a meeting ... But somehow for the oil partnership at a high level, the price of entry is 0.6 bitcoins ... I would like to read the excitement of happy investors, I hope they will be lucky.
Activity: 6
Merit: 10
round 1 ended
all of MN sold out
thanks for your support,
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Does this coin have one of the objectives to be financed by the oil industry and also to invest in the same industry?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
thailand  translation reserved.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Please be aware, its looks like a scam project, selling masternodes even without working wallet for 0.6 BTC. The last pre-sale I saw was for 0.5 per MN and dev just disappeared after getting all the money. Also look how unprofessional this discord channel is and there is only 1 dev, whom identity is unkown. Please be careful to send any money before getting any proofs (at least the wallet)

If this is really supported by ENOC, they should at least be professional in handling things. Also, provide links and articles stating ENOC's participation on this project. I have the gut feel also that they are just using ENOC to earn money here.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
Don't forget the fake contract with oil companies which look like what a 14 years old would write.
Activity: 9
Please be aware, its looks like a scam project, selling masternodes even without working wallet for 0.6 BTC. The last pre-sale I saw was for 0.5 per MN and dev just disappeared after getting all the money. Also look how unprofessional this discord channel is and there is only 1 dev, whom identity is unkown. Please be careful to send any money before getting any proofs (at least the wallet)
Activity: 63
Vietnamese translation here !!!
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=27390.msg234971#msg234971

GOOD Job, I will follow you guys .
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
List your coin in https://coinscontrol.com exchange for just 0.05 BTC
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
Scam warning.

Contacted the dev about their supposed contract with major oil company. They provided a cheap document to which no real company would ever look at, filled with false name and signature that aren't actual name but only that of some Town linked to some project for those company. They haven't even managed to fake the name of real employee.

Scam warning, link to document provided, see for yourself.

https://1drv.ms/w/s!AvCd0qqvfLdwgcVuNId5o0lEd-6AoA
Activity: 17
Nice grammatical errors, makes it looks very professional and trustworthy. /s

Our supporters
ENOC (Emirates National Oil Company), Qatar Petroleum
Proof?
Pages:
Jump to: