Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POC]PopulaceCoin V1.1, NO PREMINE, Ultra-secure, Fairness and Justice - page 2. (Read 36040 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
OK well it looks as if you are working on it. Hope we can all recoup our investment. Thanks
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
We are very sorry not describing our proposals in detail.

All our goals are:
1, To trace the dirty coins fluiding in the blockchain.
2, To seperate dirty coin owners from the other coins .
3, Compansate legal owners (including the people buy POC with BTC)with a new cryptocoin.

Our plan:
1, Stop all online exchange. (done).
2, Trace dirty coin fluiding through block explorer (done).
3, Ask all poc owners to call their coins back(being done).
4, Confirm the legality of  people though chains of evidence (doing now).
5, Change these coins  to SHARKCOIN in specific ratio(wallet prepared) for compansation.
6, Re-open the exchange.

We will try our best to kill as more dirty coins as possible.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Exactly the opposite to "Ultra-secure, Fairness and Justice"

Evil :

1:  Having qualities tending to injury and mischief; having a nature or properties which tend to badness; mischievous; not good; worthless or deleterious
2:  Having or exhibiting bad moral qualities; morally corrupt; wicked; wrong; vicious; as, evil conduct, thoughts, heart, words, and the like.
3:  Producing or threatening sorrow, distress, injury, or calamity;
4:  Anything which impairs the happiness of a being or deprives a being of any good; anything which causes suffering of any kind to sentient beings; injury; harm; theft; -- opposed to good.
5:  Moral badness, or the deviation of a moral being from the principles of virtue imposed by conscience; disposition to do wrong; moral offence; wickedness; depravity.

Your hearts and souls will rot by your own ill-gotten gains.
Activity: 781
Merit: 501
my POC is stucked on MintPal, what prove i need to take???
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
FUCK U Chinese SCAM coins Grin
The registration of POC legal owners will end at 16:00 o’clock, April 25th, 2014 (London Time). All the POC legal holders, please send us screenshot of POC wallet balance and proof of lawful origin (including wallet mining income record and website transaction records, etc ). All the materials should be sent to [email protected] before deadline.
Activity: 72
Notice (History of POC ):
April 21st, a huge hidden block was found during block checking on early block. The new operation team delivered an emergency announcement that noted potential unusual trading risk. The operator communicated with MintPal and Ecoinfound immediately, asked for suspending of POC trading, in order to protect the interest of investors and miners. After hours of discussion within management team, a relative better plan on protecting interest of investors and miners was made at 8:00 o’clock. Investors and miners were noticed through online communication groups to withdraw wallet, screenshot and backup wallet documents as certificate of cashing benefit in future and the management team left 12 hours for as much as possible investors and miners to complete this task. An announcement described the whole story of this event was made at 22:00 o’clock...

I dont get about what online comunication group you talking. And what should i do with this screenshots
and if all my poc on mintpal, should i withdraw it to my wallet to make screenshot?

hello
i also minning poc but nobody talking with me Smiley

so what can i do sa wallet dat and send ? where ?

i dont understand what can i do.

bye
Activity: 18
Notice (History of POC ):
April 21st, a huge hidden block was found during block checking on early block. The new operation team delivered an emergency announcement that noted potential unusual trading risk. The operator communicated with MintPal and Ecoinfound immediately, asked for suspending of POC trading, in order to protect the interest of investors and miners. After hours of discussion within management team, a relative better plan on protecting interest of investors and miners was made at 8:00 o’clock. Investors and miners were noticed through online communication groups to withdraw wallet, screenshot and backup wallet documents as certificate of cashing benefit in future and the management team left 12 hours for as much as possible investors and miners to complete this task. An announcement described the whole story of this event was made at 22:00 o’clock...

I dont get about what online comunication group you talking. And what should i do with this screenshots
and if all my poc on mintpal, should i withdraw it to my wallet to make screenshot?
So...any news?

Nothing here, nothing on the website.

Please keep us informed. I am sure that many, like me, are very concerned that their investment is frozen on Mintpal
Can we get any more information?
Oh FFS. Recently invested in this.

Hope it can be sorted quickly!!
NOTICE:
We found out there is a very huge hidden block! Please stop trading POC immediately, especially on MintPal! Please wait for our further updates!
Somebody dumped heavily - destroying all buy walls down to 2 sat!

Need to rebuild. Lets get those buy walls back up. Cheap POC at 4-6 sat a bit still left on the sell side.
Activity: 21
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Activity: 52
I have 10 million. Want the price to be better.
Activity: 70
and its a nice idea to make a coin per humans.
 Smiley
Activity: 70
good luck all, dont listen those who ask that surch or such coins are dead or not, everyday i can read in every coin's forum : "this coin is dead" imo, POP is just start it have 17BTC echange on mintpal and hit 11sat, thats not so bad for a dead coin lol.
i realy hope dev and team works hard for make it a succes.
HEARTBLEED FIX! HIGHLY RECOMMEND UPDATE!!!
Activity: 53
Pages:
Jump to: