Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] HASH-TO-COINS #2 - page 28. (Read 27980 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 10:32:02 AM
ive had the manual switch ...get stuck. a fwe times.

had to hard reboot my rig to switch coin.  doesnt happen often, but it has happened.

thanks. I'm using ASIC's so simply pointing it at the port with my worker info, so don't think the rig could get stuck, but who knows. It's flowing currently.

what miner do u use?
have you selected stratum+tcp://hash-to-coins.com:4444 on asic?
Activity: 6
January 31, 2018, 10:10:18 AM

had to hard reboot my rig to switch coin.  doesnt happen often, but it has happened.

thanks. I'm using ASIC's so simply pointing it at the port with my worker info, so don't think the rig could get stuck, but who knows. It's flowing currently.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
January 31, 2018, 09:20:16 AM

January 31, 2018, 09:18:23 AM
Set auto withdrawals low.   
Dont worry about sweeping the dust (lol)

I use the vardiff link
with multiswitching off,
setting the coin i want.

(just in case, i went thru the wallet list, and turned off all the coins... turning on only the ones i wanted to autoswitch)

as i've done the autoswitching here and there.
I prefer my pick Smiley

January 31, 2018, 08:32:26 AM
Not sure I understand rewards. I switched all my workers on the site to AUR only, then updated, said updated. I switched all my ASIC's to H2C then made sure they were active. Came back an hour later, I was on auto switch and had mined .58 AUR and about 4 other coins. Forced it back to AUR only, and now for an hour and a half, nothing. Also the unconfirmed don't appear to be progressing, though it appears I am submitting shares. Not sure I understand how I could mine .58 AUR in 30 minutes then nothing in 1.5 hours.

make sure you turn off the tiny checkbox on your workers page which allows autoswitching.

Thanks, I had that actually. Oddly after I posted this things began flowing again. It's a wild guess but I think the pool prefers auto-switching versus static. I haven' tried that yet because I try to sweep daily and not sure atm how to handle the dozen small pots of small coins it appears to accumulate.
dnp
Activity: 401
Merit: 110
January 30, 2018, 10:17:25 PM
Not sure I understand rewards. I switched all my workers on the site to AUR only, then updated, said updated. I switched all my ASIC's to H2C then made sure they were active. Came back an hour later, I was on auto switch and had mined .58 AUR and about 4 other coins. Forced it back to AUR only, and now for an hour and a half, nothing. Also the unconfirmed don't appear to be progressing, though it appears I am submitting shares. Not sure I understand how I could mine .58 AUR in 30 minutes then nothing in 1.5 hours.

make sure you turn off the tiny checkbox on your workers page which allows autoswitching.
January 30, 2018, 06:31:30 PM
January 30, 2018, 09:54:15 AM

I've noticed my miner disconnect since the xvg update.  (dont know if its your end or not)

so the miner auto disconnects and goes to the backup pool i have set.
  (which sux!  lol)

I turned off the xvg on my end, so next reboot, i'll connect to another coin by default. (testing ...not very accurate, but testing)

Smiley
January 30, 2018, 09:50:53 AM
One change i would like...

make an option so that i could remove a coin from the list completely.  so i never see it.

or maybe make a 'favorite coins' page that i can add/remove coins to, so i dont see the coins i dont ever want to do.

Your Updates:   when you say you down something, please make sure you say that its working, when its good Wink

right now, Linx says its down for maint.   next note says its the old wallet.    is that mean this one is ok and we can use it?

Glad you have this setup Smiley

g
January 30, 2018, 09:46:55 AM
Hello !

What is AP Threshold   AP limits (min/max) Huh

Thanks

I see you found it.

AP means Auto Payout.

You set the auto payout within the limits of min/max

ie:  Dnote:   put in your wallet info first.   (make sure you put in your pin at the bottom)   2/250   i have 100 there.
that means when the balance hits 100, it will Auto payout to the wallet address you have in there.
   (any changes you must put in your pin, and you only have x seconds on the page, or the token times out)
so, go onto page, put in your data, and hit update.  (dont sit there and do 5 at a time, it will time out) lol.

you MIGHT be able to do 2 wallet updates before timeout. 

Like the overall concept. use it alot Smiley
Activity: 8
January 29, 2018, 04:55:03 PM
Hello !

What is AP Threshold   AP limits (min/max) Huh

Thanks
Activity: 2
January 29, 2018, 07:16:34 AM
Still have not received a word from the pool's owner,tried to reach him both here and by email,but he just keeps silence.

>>>
I made two payouts from my account. They didn't get to the target wallet. I waited a while and did search on the blockchain. NEITHER of two transaction IDs reported by hash-to-coin ("c389ef7f3ce113f06720154aef97e0ac2d426959531377cf3019da719a686cc2" and "70612fb7b0af3b90cac722f20d94381e1284e4b1022db1e132e6034407a810ee" ) are on the blockchain. NOR are any transactions to my target LINX wallet "XVNNMSn5qghqwGeG8mWwgNG25xw9BCBJfP" within the last 48 hours. What  is going on and why it marked as confirmed if it has never got to the linx's blockchain?

130829216   LINX   2018-01-24 13:50:46   Debit_MP   Confirmed   XVNNMSn5...w9BCBJfP   c389ef7f...9a686cc2   n/a   449.37891899
130766559   LINX   2018-01-24 09:45:42   Debit_MP   Confirmed   XVNNMSn5...w9BCBJfP   70612fb7...07a810ee   n/a   239.49648487
Activity: 22
January 27, 2018, 10:37:55 AM
+ FLO
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
January 26, 2018, 11:57:13 AM
Hello,

New to H2C and I like the whole concept. Had my L3+ on Prohashing for quite some time now and wanted to try your service.
Of course it defers from PH in a basic matter as to the payout. H2C pays in whatever coin you mine as PH pays out in whatever coins you choose as payout.(Of course you know all that).

I have a few questions:

1) Let's say I choose autoswitch so I can mine the most profitable (at any given time) coin. At the end of the day I will end up having small balances of X different coins. Let's say I want to keep Verge. Do I have to send all that to a number of the different exchanges that are listed under "Balances" in "Market" column, make the trade x coin to BTC (or eth or...) make another trade from BTC (or eth or..) to Verge and then send all my Verge balances to my wallet address?

2) I've been mining in H2C for a bit more than 24H now for XVG only. I keep an eye on it and according to User mining stats I should be getting from 200 to 400 coins per day. My balance is a bit more than 100 coins. Please advise!

1) Yes if you wish only verge, disable auto switch. As you will get many coins but small ammount who then have to be sent to exchanges and traded. You can select auto-switch for few large coins. So that it switches between those -  let's say 5 coins.

2) Most likely unlucky day for pool if pool did it's calculations corectly.  You can check round %, and see if it's regulary over 100%

Thank you for your prompt answer!

1) I can achieve that by enabling auto switch and then disable mining from the wallet page for the coins that I do not want to mine?
2) Round progress is always (at least all the times I've checked) above 100%. Actually well over 120% reaching 170%. SO I should get a lot of coins but unfortunately this was not the case.

1) yes
2) Means you are unlucky. Thats why you get less coins than stated. Everything above 100% is unlucky and below that is lucky - found block faster than block time.
Activity: 15
January 26, 2018, 11:47:32 AM
Hello,

New to H2C and I like the whole concept. Had my L3+ on Prohashing for quite some time now and wanted to try your service.
Of course it defers from PH in a basic matter as to the payout. H2C pays in whatever coin you mine as PH pays out in whatever coins you choose as payout.(Of course you know all that).

I have a few questions:

1) Let's say I choose autoswitch so I can mine the most profitable (at any given time) coin. At the end of the day I will end up having small balances of X different coins. Let's say I want to keep Verge. Do I have to send all that to a number of the different exchanges that are listed under "Balances" in "Market" column, make the trade x coin to BTC (or eth or...) make another trade from BTC (or eth or..) to Verge and then send all my Verge balances to my wallet address?

2) I've been mining in H2C for a bit more than 24H now for XVG only. I keep an eye on it and according to User mining stats I should be getting from 200 to 400 coins per day. My balance is a bit more than 100 coins. Please advise!

1) Yes if you wish only verge, disable auto switch. As you will get many coins but small ammount who then have to be sent to exchanges and traded. You can select auto-switch for few large coins. So that it switches between those -  let's say 5 coins.

2) Most likely unlucky day for pool if pool did it's calculations corectly.  You can check round %, and see if it's regulary over 100%

Thank you for your prompt answer!

1) I can achieve that by enabling auto switch and then disable mining from the wallet page for the coins that I do not want to mine?
2) Round progress is always (at least all the times I've checked) above 100%. Actually well over 120% reaching 170%. SO I should get a lot of coins but unfortunately this was not the case.
January 26, 2018, 11:29:57 AM
Hello,

I have a few questions:

January 26, 2018, 11:27:01 AM
Add Doge Coin
Pleeease

Doge is merged mined by all LTC pools. It is super unprofitable to mine Doge
Activity: 15
January 26, 2018, 11:21:38 AM
Hello,

I have a few questions:

Activity: 28
January 26, 2018, 10:39:38 AM
Add Doge Coin
Pleeease
Activity: 4
January 25, 2018, 06:43:24 PM
Hello
Why you remove lindacoin from autoswitch? Huh
Thank you
Pages: