Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool] HashBros Private Alpha [Multi][Profit Switch][Transparent] - page 10. (Read 18965 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Please activate my account  Smiley

Username is same but all lowercaps.

As you wish.

Thank you very much.
Will keep you guys updated about comparisons with other pools.

Thanks a ton, feedback is very valuable to us. No doubt we will also be including some very differentiating features.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

As you wish.

Thank you very much.
Will keep you guys updated about comparisons with other pools.
Activity: 587
Merit: 500
Can my account be activated please?

Same user as here  Grin

Done. Keep in mind this is Alpha testing mode and not representative of the final product by any means.

Noted. Thank you very much for activating. Will be testing shortly.

Same user as here  Grin

Done. Keep in mind this is Alpha testing mode and not representative of the final product by any means.
Oooh notifications.

Yes we are preparing the system for notifications of all sorts. For instance payout redeemable, payout processes, workers down, etc etc.
Activity: 587

Same user as here  Grin

As you wish.
Signed up... same username (well. same but i think i used a zero instead of an o), would like to help you guys test.

Added.
Tried out your pool for a couple of days and the site feels really good!
But for now the payout is to low, of cours becous it's a alpha, so I switched for now but are using you as a backup pool.
I'm definetly comming back when the real deal is out! Smiley keep up the good work!

Very cool thanks, now with all the metrics updated I am getting .005 BTC/day on .75 Mhash. That's on a limited coin supply so when the beta is launched we should have a HUGE hashrate. We will be sending emails again once the beta is out to notify users.
Site down? Getting this error: http://pastebin.com/fH230wzA

Yeah the site was down for a bit. We're adding a staging site so no bugs will be pushed to production anymore.
I would like to switch to hashbros, got up to 10MHs to contribute.
Same username.
Thanks   Tongue

We'd prefer not to let you down as we have a limited number of coins due to low hash rate.
Activity: 70
Oooh notifications.
Activity: 8

Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Signed up... same username (well. same but i think i used a zero instead of an o), would like to help you guys test.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Currently using Middlecoin. Signed up for your pool yesterday. Username is the same. I have 5.5 MH. Any user give me a rough estimate on daily payout range per MH or someone with a similar rig to mine? Middlecoin has been payin a little low :/
Activity: 585
Tried out your pool for a couple of days and the site feels really good!
But for now the payout is to low, of cours becous it's a alpha, so I switched for now but are using you as a backup pool.
I'm definetly comming back when the real deal is out! Smiley keep up the good work!
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
I would like to switch to hashbros, got up to 10MHs to contribute.
Same username.
Thanks   Tongue
Activity: 42
Activity: 42
Brilliant, keep up the great work!
I've been mining for a day, and doing about 2.75%-3.5% of the work, and my payouts all show up as 0.00000000BTC.

EDIT - Also my hashrate shows up as .3 MH/s when my miner is showing a solid .6 MH/s.

Hash rates are calculated and are just estimates. Your earnings should be calculating..

Only payouts which haven't been traded will show up as .000000 so observe the status first.

Okay on the hashrates, just curious. The payouts show up as 0.00000000BTC with a round status as "Deposits Sent." However in more recent rounds, they seem to be functioning better (only one of all 0s). Sorry to keep asking questions, but one more: at what point will the balance become redeemable? Anyways, excited to see that the pool is well maintained, and has a very nice UI!

I'll fix the issue where there are no estimated earnings showing for rounds that havent been traded yet. You will be able to redeem your balance whenever we withdraw from cryptsy, which is normally every night. So in a couple hours.
Pages:
Jump to: