Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 320. (Read 487803 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Another 1080 put to work on ethereum / vert

DrX
Activity: 233
Merit: 20
Could you ask Nicehash for NiceHash EQM Zcash NVIDIA optimized miner 1.0.0a if they could make version for your pool, that would give nice boost for my 1070.. Thank you Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
plans for xevan (bitsend)?

dont know if its worth, but looked somewhat promising

cheers
Activity: 528
is there any ETA for ZCL auto exchange ?

cheers
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Round shares

Est shares    8 (done: 22416289.4%)

I would say that there's a problem with your zcash pool, can you please take a look?

Edit: it's good now
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16834346

anyone who can help? ill add that 1080 geforce to the eth or vertcoin pool if i get it working.
DrX
Activity: 233
Merit: 20
Is it possible to mine zcash with 6950 (2gb) or which coin i should or could mine?. ..Now mining ethash and sia

I tried with nheqminer 0.3b but it went crazy by giving over 3000Sols/s but I/s was 0.0.
On Workers page the difficulty went up on the roof. It was over 900 and something.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Mining Pool Hub

Auto exchange feature reached Poloniex's daily withdrawal limit. Some exchange requests may be delayed.
Requested higher limit to Poloniex and routed most exchanges to bittrex and yobit currently.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Not very good news, since Bitcoin grows and alts seem to fall, but not much to do. I hope that Polo understands where the good business is and will increase the limits fast.
ZClassic doesn't have auto-exchange yet, right?

Actually exchange is done already, only withdrawal is limited.

ZClassic needs C-CEX exchange API, so it would need some time for me to implement and test it.
Does this coin have a profitability calculator?

I couldn't find one on the net yet. I will implement it soon.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub

Then I'm not worried anymore. Thank you for clearing it up.

You're welcome.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
if I am mining more than one coin is it possible to choose which coin goes to auto exchange and which coin stays in it's wallet for my withdrawal  ?

Nope. You have to separate it by making new account.

You can add new account by "emailaddress_(any word)" and "coinaddress_(any word)" and manage easily,.
For example, if you have "[email protected]" email address and "ABCDVGFGSG" coin address as main account,
you can also register by using "[email protected]_2" and "ABCDVGFGSG_second".

Email alarm will sent to [email protected], and coin will be sent to ABCDVGFGSG. Management would be easier.
Activity: 528
if I am mining more than one coin is it possible to choose which coin goes to auto exchange and which coin stays in it's wallet for my withdrawal  ?
Activity: 635
Mining Pool Hub

Auto exchange feature reached Poloniex's daily withdrawal limit. Some exchange requests may be delayed.
Requested higher limit to Poloniex and routed most exchanges to bittrex and yobit currently.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Not very good news, since Bitcoin grows and alts seem to fall, but not much to do. I hope that Polo understands where the good business is and will increase the limits fast.

ZClassic needs C-CEX exchange API, so it would need some time for me to implement and test it.
Does this coin have a profitability calculator?
legendary

Then I'm not worried anymore. Thank you for clearing it up.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Mining Pool Hub

Sorry for inconvenience.

legendary
Mining Pool Hub

Sorry for inconvenience.

legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Mining Pool Hub

Sorry for inconvenience.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
thank you miningpoolhub, ive been mining for a couple years and your website is the most exciting with new coins and great payoffs..  just your payoffs are a little slow but thumbs up for your guys work

Happy to serve old mining members.  Shocked
Thanks.
Activity: 540
Merit: 501
chickens and cryptos
thank you miningpoolhub, ive been mining for a couple years and your website is the most exciting with new coins and great payoffs..  just your payoffs are a little slow but thumbs up for your guys work
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Zclassic Mining Pool Hub

zclassic pool opened.

https://zclassic.miningpoolhub.com

- 0.9% Fee
- US, Europe, Asia servers
- Provides auto exchange, auto algo switching (Not yet for Zclassic but soon it will be implemented)
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Will you guys be adding in Zcash Classic as its just come out and also on exchanges. Not sure how legit this is but seems to be without the 20% dev fee and already at 4.25BTC volume not bad considering how long on exchange and coin out. But am skeptical as seen lot of clones popup but still if on exchange Ill mine would like see you guys in future add if you get to looking Smiley

Oh, actually I didn't know that classic version released.

What exchange is supporting Zcash classic currently?
I think when poloniex or bittrex supports, then coin will go live.

Right now its on c-cex but to go polo or bittrex no idea if or when will goto  it. Still got my doubts as a bunch of clones come up still debating if scam or not but will see as time goes on.

Thank you for the info.
I actually don't think c-cex as stable exchange site yet. Have seen some deposits omitted from pool miners.
Let's see how things will go with Zcash classic.
Jump to: