Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 344. (Read 487803 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250
I've been mining Ethereum for a couple days and had it set to auto exchange to BTC. I'm seeing that there are over 10 ETH on exchange but they never get exchanged and price is falling. Why are they stuck there? Friends who are mining here the same as I am are getting theirs exchanged.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
So, Im confused about something.

If I set my Titan(Scrypt miner) to point towards a Scrypt hub worker, then I set autoexchange to ETH....
How does that work?

Will the hub worker only work on scrypt coins which can be exchanged? OR will I have tons of balances of coins that couldnt be exchanged to eth?

Pool switches only on BTC exchangeable coins because it is the only way to measure the profitability.
As ETH is supported like BTC both from yobit and bittrex, you can get ETH exchanged.

You only need to check final exchange coin (ETH in this case) is available on both exchange sites.
https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=autoexchange
Thanks

Well, I tried setting up my Titan and it gets a stratum auth fail.
I used this pool:
stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12001
Says its your scrypt algo endpoint.
My worker & pass are correct so... not sure whats going on =(

UPDATE: seems to be happening w/ verge-scrypt =(   ... other coins it works for fine.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub

If I set my Titan(Scrypt miner) to point towards a Scrypt hub worker, then I set autoexchange to ETH....
How does that work?

Will the hub worker only work on scrypt coins which can be exchanged? OR will I have tons of balances of coins that couldnt be exchanged to eth?

Pool switches only on BTC exchangeable coins because it is the only way to measure the profitability.
As ETH is supported like BTC both from yobit and bittrex, you can get ETH exchanged.

You only need to check final exchange coin (ETH in this case) is available on both exchange sites.
https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=autoexchange
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

How does that work?

legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Mining Pool Hub Notice

Sexcoin auto exchange stopped due to Yobit sexcoin wallet maintenance.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Is everything ok with the auto exchange feature? I can mine around 0.45 Ethereum per day but on exchange are ~1.4 Ethereum this is my mining from 3 days. Normally it does not take that long to exchange. Is it because Ethereum value is increasing and it waits for best value to exchange or is it just not working ?

Edit: NVM it just exchanged all Ethereum from the last 3 days

Just took some time due to auto exchange site's delay.

Sorry for inconvenience.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
For some reason I can't mine Ethereum on Miningpoolhub but I can on other pools, no matter what I do I can't mine on Miningpoolhub, I get 'Probably couldn't connect.' error.

What miner are you using?
Please tell me hostname and port too.

It should work perfectly AFAIK.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Is everything ok with the auto exchange feature? I can mine around 0.45 Ethereum per day but on exchange are ~1.4 Ethereum this is my mining from 3 days. Normally it does not take that long to exchange. Is it because Ethereum value is increasing and it waits for best value to exchange or is it just not working ?

Edit: NVM it just exchanged all Ethereum from the last 3 days
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
For some reason I can't mine Ethereum on Miningpoolhub but I can on other pools, no matter what I do I can't mine on Miningpoolhub, I get 'Probably couldn't connect.' error.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub

Please add 2bacco coin at your mining pool
Thank you

2bacco main thread at bitcointalk.org
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-2bacco-coin-crowdfund-upgrading-to-pospow-scrypt-smoker-friendly-1096693

We don't add coins these days as we have received many coin requests already.
We will work with that coins first.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Waiting since 24 hours to get globalboost-y coins get confirmed ....
nothing.
Check of Tranactions to show how many confirmations are needed is disabled.

What is going on ?

Globalboost-y is really slow coin. One block time is 10 minutes and it needs 140 confirms from mining.

10 * 140 = 1400 minutes
which is more than 23 hours.

Actually we didn't display needed confirm number at Transactions page.

You can see
(1) globalboosty's latest height at Pool page and
(2) your mined coin's block height at Transactions page.

Latest height - Your mined coin's block height will show you confirmed height number. It should be over 140 to be distributed.

Or, you can just check unconfirmed credits and confirmed credits from Dashboard page easily.

Please tell me if you experience any problem.
Thanks.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Waiting since 24 hours to get globalboost-y coins get confirmed ....
nothing.
Check of Tranactions to show how many confirmations are needed is disabled.

What is going on ?

legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Ethereum Mining Pool Hub Notice

Ethereum Mining Pool Hub now treats stale shares useful, and it's time to discuss about stale share reward.

Currently, stale shares are not counted as valid share, and these are all treated as vanish work from pool.
It's quite fair because rule is same for everyone. But for slow network connected miners, it's little bit not fair. They contribute more often with their stale shares but gather less than contribution.

So, we would like to change the stale share reward system.
Latest top height's share (normal share) can make block and get 5 ETH.
(Top height - 1) share can make uncle block and would generate 4.375 ETH. (87.5% of 5ETH)
(Top height - 2) share can make uncle block and would generate 3.75 ETH. (75% of 5ETH)
(Top height - 6) share can make uncle block and would generate 1.25 ETH. (25% of 5ETH)

So same goes with share value too.
(Top height - 1) stale share to treat as 87.5% share of normal share.
(Top height - 2) stale share to treat as 75% share of normal share.

This rule doesn't change much about distribution rule, you would get almost same reward as before, but only pool's block finding percent stats would be higher.

We want to listen about your opinions.

Whatever rule is considered, miners would get more reward with latest genoil-ethminer 1.0.8
https://github.com/Genoil/cpp-ethereum/tree/108/releases
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Mining Pool Hub Notice

- Monetaryunit pool reopened.
  We fixed corrupted database and realigned things as before.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Mining Pool Hub Notice

- Verge (Scrypt) pool reopened.
  We fixed corrupted database and realigned things as before.

- Givecoin pool is closed.
  2GIVE swap is also finished currently. Old GIVE is not main blockchain currently and worthless now.
Activity: 57
miningpoolhub

Thank you for explanation Smiley
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Hmm... Maybe whattomine.com gives wrong numbers...

Myriadcoin like multi-algo coin uses very quick difficulty retarget mechanism.

Difficulty changes from 32.87 to 60.97 within one day. (You can see detail numers on below link.)
https://myriadcoin-groestl.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

This rapid difficulty change means you would get much more or less profit than expected. 200% profit or 50% profit can happen easily.
Thanks.
Activity: 57
Hmm... Maybe whattomine.com gives wrong numbers...
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Did something happend to Myriadcoin-Groestl pool? It seems to give much less coins that it has to be with current difficulty.

Nope. Nothing changed.

Difficulty rose much.
https://myriadcoin-groestl.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

Last 7 days difficulty average is 26.3814, and last 24 hours difficulty is 42.1742
About 59% diff increase.
Jump to: