Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Profit switching pool for PND and DOGE - multi.pandapool.info - page 3. (Read 12784 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Yeah, our WAN infrastructure in this country is pathetic compared to most other industrial nations, 15mbs internet here costs 60$ a month... I cant imagine what solid server costs.

Thanks for the info.

So far I can also confirm I get more DOGE from the pool than from mining it directly. I just pointed two more of my rigs at it with PND payouts to see how that goes. I really like the idea of this though.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Ah, that would make sense.
I'm sending from US-East.

It's not terrible, was just curious. Any future plans for US based servers?

We've been meaning to expand further but strong servers in the US are quite expensive.

We will look into worthwile offers once the API is done and the next UI updates have been pushed.
Ah, that would make sense.
I'm sending from US-East.

It's not terrible, was just curious. Any future plans for US based servers?
What kind of reject rates are you guys getting here?

I seem to be getting slightly higher than most other multipools - around 8-9%.

Thanks!

Might be because both servers are located in Europe. Where are you sending shares from?

Usually I'm getting around 1-1.2% rejects.
What kind of reject rates are you guys getting here?

I seem to be getting slightly higher than most other multipools - around 8-9%.

Thanks!
Im trying to mine on this pool but whatever pool info I give cgminer 3.7.2 ... it just says "stratum auth failed" or something along those lines. I tried all pool addresses and even tried the default PND addy provided in the example. Help?

Issue has been taken to IRC.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
Im trying to mine on this pool but whatever pool info I give cgminer 3.7.2 ... it just says "stratum auth failed" or something along those lines. I tried all pool addresses and even tried the default PND addy provided in the example. Help?
xfr
Activity: 53
PBdrybaae3ehQbiCLGQBfSostTXXVoe3e4

Thanks.

Hi, you have received normal payout in the past days. Do you have the latest wallet (1.6) and is it properly synced?
The last payout transaction in the blockchain, which includes your address: http://pnd.showed.us/tx/74df3263e33539a1dfec756e4da6de2dce779c62376b85e756aa2c88f1f19291
Activity: 2
PBdrybaae3ehQbiCLGQBfSostTXXVoe3e4

Thanks.
Any interest in adding another friendly buy coin Zeitcoin, many would love to mine ZEIT again too by bringing in some good MHS?
The Zeitcoin team is trying to set something up, but this might be a win win if something could be arranged.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zeit-community-knights-ultra-low-inflation-micro-payments-487814

Supporting any random coin somehow defeats the purpose of a multipool. Right now we'll only support PND and DOGE.

anyone got a payout from http://multi.pandapool.info?

been mining for days, stats are being shown for shares but just zero coins.....

The payouts are fine. You might want to post your address so we can attempt on solving the issue.
Activity: 2
anyone got a payout from http://multi.pandapool.info?

been mining for days, stats are being shown for shares but just zero coins.....
Activity: 575
PND DevTeam
Any interest in adding another friendly buy coin Zeitcoin, many would love to mine ZEIT again too by bringing in some good MHS?
The Zeitcoin team is trying to set something up, but this might be a win win if something could be arranged.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zeit-community-knights-ultra-low-inflation-micro-payments-487814
The UI just got a good refresh. Enjoy.
Activity: 490
I've been mining PND with this pool since beta, and it runs really smooth.
The devs are very transparent about the operations, most info is displayed cleanly in the frontpage.

It's best to start mining early, while PND prices are low, so you get more value for your hashrate. And the genious part is that it WILL go up, since there is a constant buying force.

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
This is a great way to get plenty of PND while it is dirt cheap, thanks for setting it up.
xfr
Activity: 53
The multipool has now over 300MH/s which is quite amazing - at least one reason to be happy about the low price of DOGE.

On the other hand, we really need more PND miners. You can get a lot of PND per MH/s currently (up to 50% more than by mining it directly), but it won't last. The sell walls are getting thinner and returns will be lower by next week.
Activity: 35
I get a lot with this even with a potato miner, this is the best Idea ever
Activity: 129
Best multipool yet.

Invest in PND before it goes to the moon!
Activity: 28
Best idea for PND ever Smiley
Activity: 139
mining there since it started, all good no downtime even in beta
i think we have decent amount of miners already but if you want to get more doge and provide buy orders for doge, join the pool
Pages:
Jump to: