Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL][DOGE][1% FEE] dogecoin.poolgen.com - page 3. (Read 4383 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Hi Just New to Dige Mining can you guys help me i Have been running my 6990 for 12 hours on Doge Pool at Dogeme but it seems im not getting any coins on my wallet can you help me guys im new to this thanks.

Having fun mining so far

wallet add is: DDPFnsmpvM9PM9L5YFHv7nVQAW8QMm5qmy

Any help would be appreciated guys.

Thanks

From.
Novice DogeMiner

Hello,

I checked your account and there are some coins in your balance although not a lot. You can configure an automatic payout or do a manual payout if desired.

I hope this helps.
Thanks for the feedback guys. This concludes the giveaway. Everyone was payed his 200 DOGES as promised.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi Just New to Dige Mining can you guys help me i Have been running my 6990 for 12 hours on Doge Pool at Dogeme but it seems im not getting any coins on my wallet can you help me guys im new to this thanks.

Having fun mining so far

wallet add is: DDPFnsmpvM9PM9L5YFHv7nVQAW8QMm5qmy

Any help would be appreciated guys.

Thanks

From.
Novice DogeMiner
GREETINGS FROM GERMANY. I also like to support the smaller Pools. Im mining more for the fun and  had a very good experience with dogeme.com , so far.
Keep the good work up, guys.

If you still want to send me some coins, here's my Wallet Address:

DNeCviYyETjvCy9oZYWnJE2aTmBkhcBWoV

Thank you so much, cheers

TEEBEE303
Wow, thanks guys. Let's find those doges Smiley
Really not sure about this one but I thought it was high time I branched out into mining other coins, Will see where the developers take it. Regardless, who doesn't love dogs. All that is needed now is a guinea pig coin.

I'm mining on http://dogeme.com and so far so good.

MontyMoo

D5zsS5hAVkJdeRbdSoNnLMuPsfvJ2m4XBy
Activity: 22
Hi

Started mining Dogecoin today Smiley

All good so far. Hope i mine plenty and Dogecoin preserves‎.

Dogecoin wallet: DSJjg4Z5VJ8qww6KjC5B7cVQyVKSaFqdm8

Thanks
Greetings miners Smiley

I've joined dogecoin.poolgen.com for some CPU mining,lightweight but might worth it later on
I like the pool,fast payments and everything runs as it should
To the moon! Cool

TedTS

I'll see if I can get any of the Cantina dwellers over at NFHQ to hop aboard.  Grin

SMAP! Grin
Activity: 9
I'll see if I can get any of the Cantina dwellers over at NFHQ to hop aboard.  Grin
Thank you for the feedback. Doges will be sent tonight when I can access my wallet.

There is some great momentum at the moment, reaching 200 MH/s. Keep on joining!
Activity: 25
Much coin.  To the moon.  (Seriously - DOGE has gone from 0.00052 to 0.00102 in the five days I've been watching.  In those same five days, 11.5k coins on dogecoin.poolgen).  Such profit.  

D8AacDod1UTEvZ88HA7BBfJ1HNHxcdv6iq

Thanks guys!
Activity: 222
Merit: 101
Novus ordo seclorum
So far so good, looking forward to this pool!
username: Dogestylex
DPwsEMfweQDR4yw719yQ8wVg47RpvdE745
rtm
Activity: 22
0% fee.... great
Just starting and... such pool, many speed, much coins in the wallet

DFv6HoP5NmRWeY9vuhTQyUQxAvZjZsrQe3
Thanks for explaining Freynder, I'm a bit of a newbie so still getting to grips with it all! Just wondering, does a higher number of workers in a pool increase the chances of mining success?

Thanks again, very helpful Smiley

Wanted: Moon tickets, apply here: DQjaUeNmhUJpg6vQaQgE9Wx7zYJMUSymbh

A higher number of workers usually means a higher hashrate which results in more frequent blocks found compared to a low hashrate pool. The reward is also lower because your relative share will be lower. In the long run it evens out. The total profits will be the same.
Activity: 12
Thanks for explaining Freynder, I'm a bit of a newbie so still getting to grips with it all! Just wondering, does a higher number of workers in a pool increase the chances of mining success?

Thanks again, very helpful Smiley

Activity: 6
I've just began my crypto-mining adventure, and I thought dogecoin.poolgen.com would be a nice friendly place to start.

Wallet address: DQM1BqbCSTC432ZxQ4Ta11LGW2a5LbW7Xb
Hi guys, been mining on Dogecoin.poolgen for a few days now and saw great success with just my laptop at the beginning, then after setting up a single VM on Azure. Was getting fairly regular payouts of (small) payments every 1 to 2 hours, now however it's becoming closer to 12 hours for a payout, any ideas why that may be?

I'm running 2 VM on Azure giving 166KH/s btw Smiley

Cheers!  Grin

Hello,

There are several factors:

1) The difficulty on the dogecoin network has increased so there is less chance to find blocks. This affects everyone.

2) Have a look at the Statistics->Blocks page. You will notice that we found several blocks yesterday at a percentage lower than 100%. That means, we were lucky and found blocks faster than average. Today we are less lucky and only found 1 block so far. On average we are still good (91%), but there is some variance due to luck.

I hope this helps.
Activity: 12
Hi guys, been mining on Dogecoin.poolgen for a few days now and saw great success with just my laptop at the beginning, then after setting up a single VM on Azure. Was getting fairly regular payouts of (small) payments every 1 to 2 hours, now however it's becoming closer to 12 hours for a payout, any ideas why that may be?

I'm running 2 VM on Azure giving 166KH/s btw Smiley

Cheers!  Grin

bump
Pages:
Jump to: